Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 17. (Read 54521 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 109
September 01, 2018, 09:47:44 AM
You turned out to be right at the expense of hopes for a dogecoin, now it can compete with the ETH and I think its price will soon give a few X!
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 09:43:36 AM
If you notice that in the last days DogeCoin shows very good results, honestly, I'm starting to get bored by 2017, because earlier it was normal, I think that these times will still come, but there is nothing exact, especially in crypto-currencies
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
September 01, 2018, 09:41:45 AM
Sorry but I think I missed something. What has been the latest news why a sudden yet continuing surge of DOGE is happening? I was ONCE a fan but decided to dump it for my lack of belief with the coin.
Yes, you missed great news about doge here: https://bitcoinist.com/dogecoin-price-soars-dogetherum-launch/

seem like very bright future for doge. Congrats to all holders
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 09:41:34 AM
It is interesting to see dogecoin rising despite the downtrend in the prices of Cryptocurrency market.  Doge is almost as old as bitcoin and I think doge is one old timer coin that will be here for a long time!
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
September 01, 2018, 09:39:21 AM
Sorry but I think I missed something. What has been the latest news why a sudden yet continuing surge of DOGE is happening? I was ONCE a fan but decided to dump it for my lack of belief with the coin.
Activity: 630
September 01, 2018, 09:29:57 AM
Doge coin future is bright but due to the huge coin supply, and demand of this coin is less. There are many projects in the market which is also interacting the investors to invest in new icon coin. If we say that it will cross over to many good coin then it is hard to possible.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 09:11:18 AM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

Dogecoin has always been there since the early days of the Crypto world. I am also in support of adding other functions to Dogecoin in order to increase its utility and value .
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 01, 2018, 07:05:01 AM
We can ask this question to many dev teams of projects, if Dogecoin will fall..can't even imagine for how long it will be.Updates are always necessary.
Activity: 21
September 01, 2018, 07:02:50 AM
Of course doge has a future, we can see today in coinmarketcap doge coins are pumping up to 54.65% and more and more enthusiasts
Activity: 476
September 01, 2018, 07:02:17 AM
OMG, doge is really amazing, the price of last month doge reached 35 satosi, and now the price is very wow! This is really a big potential coin!
it is a poyentional coin and we can buy it now with a very good price so i think that allmpeople who have been thinking about it should not waste a chance
Activity: 476
September 01, 2018, 07:01:22 AM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

it is a good altcoin and i believe that it has a future as youmare not the only one who liked it so we should hope for the best
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 06:59:53 AM
OMG, doge is really amazing, the price of last month doge reached 35 satosi, and now the price is very wow! This is really a big potential coin!
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
September 01, 2018, 06:59:13 AM
Now it's very difficult to talk about the future of any project, but nevertheless DogeCoin shows very good results in comparison with what was earlier and in relation to other tokens and coins. I think that now there is a high probability that people will buy it.
yes, what you say is true, dogecoin is currently raising its price, and fortunately people who bought it last week, and the increase is unexpected and makes a trader or investor surprised, lucky people who have dogecoin at week prices - last week, and for example they sold it at this time already had a big profit.
Activity: 168
September 01, 2018, 06:58:44 AM
I can say that unlike deflationary bitcoin. Dogecoin is an inflationary crypto currency. In addition, it was used at different times for charitable purposes. With its help, sports organizations and projects to provide drinking water to those who need it were sponsored.
Activity: 36
September 01, 2018, 06:52:48 AM
Dogecoin will have a future for sure , you will regret that you do not invest in DOGE earlier,  Cool. Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as an inexpensive medium of exchange.

It may be a cheap and fast coin, but there are other altcoins with better features these days. Maybe I'm missing something here, but by the looks of it, DOGE won't go far because it is dead in development.

I'd be surprised to see Dogecoin alive after a few years from now. It'll be the most obsolete cryptocurrency in existence, but functional if it continues its current trend. Cheesy
It is alive because the person in the dark wants him to live and I'm not really surprised at that, dogecoin has been a solid crypto since the early stages of the market, regardless of whether it faces severe winds or storms, it can fall into the deep pit but it never dies. It always receives the right resources and maintains life, although it has no potential but every year, it is pumped very regularly, perhaps it will survive a long time until the market collapses
Activity: 340
September 01, 2018, 06:47:30 AM

I'm not sure about the potential of Dogecoin, but I love them. Look it very funny. That's why I'm holding them. Reading your article helped me know better. Thanks!
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
September 01, 2018, 06:07:38 AM
Dogecoin is my favorite as well and I hold and trade my part of them. I think it is a stable coin and maybe will newer cost like Etherium, but it will bring me around 200% profit in my trades every year.
Activity: 74
August 31, 2018, 04:23:01 PM
I think dogecoin will have a good future, but I do not expect a big price increase. This is an interesting coin, created for entertainment.
Activity: 518
August 31, 2018, 03:50:53 PM
Well product the coin is not present, I do not know what the future could be for her , its purely for the use of transfers between exchanges )
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
August 31, 2018, 03:50:30 PM
Dogecoin is a good but not to that mark if you are looking for high returns. You have to restudy the project if you have invested it.
Pages:
Jump to: