Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 5. (Read 54520 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 06:25:33 AM
Of course there is project well evolves , and one senses his the seriousness of the in the last time still to cooperate have become with Ethereum I think this will bring popularity even greater
Activity: 154
October 23, 2018, 05:48:24 AM
I think this coin has no future. It is better to invest in another more promising coin. I advise you to invest in ETH or NEO.
Activity: 770
October 23, 2018, 03:00:29 AM
Fully support the author of this theme, Dogecoin is the most stable and inexpensive coin with the lowest commissions,I really like Dogecoin and it is in my coin portfolio.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 02:52:52 AM
No one can tell for sure what is the future of a particular cryptocurrency. DogeCoin is one of the cryptocurrency which have the most liquidity and trading volume. The price might be low at this point but given solid fundamentals, it might  have a very bright future.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
October 23, 2018, 02:46:15 AM
For transfers and payments Dogecoin is great. I think this development project will end, nothing new will be created. Over time, we have very many alternatives have appeared and I think Dogecoin in a few years will die.
That coin is not under construction anymore and it would be a hard job trying to market the coin once again.
Activity: 131
October 23, 2018, 02:39:25 AM
For transfers and payments Dogecoin is great. I think this development project will end, nothing new will be created. Over time, we have very many alternatives have appeared and I think Dogecoin in a few years will die.
Activity: 196
October 23, 2018, 02:39:14 AM
Dogecoin was prefering as the best altocins in past days but unfortunately now it has been lost his value and worth it is not now much more favouritable to tye traders and it has safe future because it is as old as bitcoin so it will be stable coin a head.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
October 23, 2018, 02:07:52 AM
Doge seems to be a good coin that many like to use most especially when it comes to transfer from one exchange to another because of low fees and how fast it is with a very low fees to transact with , I think is a good coin to have .
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
October 23, 2018, 02:02:27 AM
All though a "fun coin" Doge has over the years been a silent killer, as old as $Bitcoin, Doge has been the most stable of all crypto. Doesn't go much higher and never gets much lower either, Its in almost all the major exchanges and trades against major coins, interesting thing is that it is also a payment method acceptable by many shops accepting $Bitcoin, I can say its still going to be around in the near future. Its a good coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 23, 2018, 02:02:04 AM
dogecoin  was the first cryptocurrency to emerge and has been around for a long time.It seems that it is very good at the moment.But in the future, whether it will still exist, we don’t know.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
October 23, 2018, 01:55:32 AM
If there is any altcoin that have proven its great future, then dogecoin should be one of them, dogecoin has been doing well in the market generally.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
October 23, 2018, 01:52:45 AM
I also like Dogecoin. Very fast transaction and commission in one coin. I think he has a future. Wink Now all tokens and coins are having hard times. Bulls will come and the market will revive as a Phoenix from the ashes.  Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 23, 2018, 01:37:51 AM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink
I don’t understand why it is still in demand and on the list it is higher in capitalization than the same nano or lisk. After all, it is clear to everyone that the coin is not worth attention, and the price just makes it shitkoin obvious. For me personally, this coin is not worth the attention, even if it is super stable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
October 23, 2018, 01:32:37 AM
Worry less dogecoin is a very good coin ,easy to use and very low transaction fee ,I'm impressed that it still exist though after so many years ,I'm sure earlier investors must have make it big from dogecoin alone cos it was so cheap back then that you can even use 5$ to fill up a big bag, another one I'm looking forward to now is worktips  ,serious dev its got.
Activity: 616
October 23, 2018, 01:13:46 AM
I am starting to worry about doge, whether to go back to 38 sat, I expect in the past month to reach 200sat. Maybe it's time for hodl.
Activity: 412
October 21, 2018, 05:35:49 PM
This coin really is more or less stable in the market of cryptocurrencies. And it for me is very surprising. Because all cryptocurrency has very much fallen in price, and this coin didn't. I think at her the long future.
Activity: 82
Crypto Depository Receipts
October 21, 2018, 05:31:57 PM
I think at this cryptocurrency the big future. This coin is loved by ordinary people. I love this coin. I recommend to buy.
Activity: 579
October 21, 2018, 05:26:05 PM
I doubt that this coin will become very popular or investors will be interested in this project. It seems to me that the popularity of this coin will fade away.
In any case, this project has a good rating Only because of the large community. It is the users who create a stir around this coin.
Activity: 392
October 21, 2018, 05:02:04 PM
I doubt that this coin will become very popular or investors will be interested in this project. It seems to me that the popularity of this coin will fade away.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
October 21, 2018, 04:58:36 PM
of course all the coins have a future and so does dogecoin, but the future is good there are bad ones and this is a reason because it is the nature of crypto fluctuations, but I also have a special view of the price movements that dogecoin has from birth to with now and this is very rare in other coins because it is very stable as well as cheap and high level of interest to hold or trade dogecoin.

very interesting, because not only invest or trade but also often I do withdrawals to save on the withdrawal of any expensive transactions that are generally processed using tokens or coins that we have sold to the market. a lot of convenience by using dogecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: