Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 8. (Read 54520 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
October 13, 2018, 10:04:30 AM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

I believe dogecoin has a future. It is one of the best altcoins of these days. It has a capability to rise better than any coins so we just have to trust it. It is worth holding specially for miners around us who has this coin so we just have to know everything about it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
October 13, 2018, 10:01:42 AM
I don't understand what's in this coin that it's going to be popular in the future? Initially, the coin was created to just laugh and nothing more. This is definitely not a reliable investment

Initially, the coin was created for miners. but the number of people who participated in crypto then the longer the coin grew and that sometimes there are scams and some are not, then we must be careful in choosing a coin.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
October 13, 2018, 09:53:20 AM
This is one of the coins that worth hodling. ) And again, dogecoin showed that the worries of the author of this topic was in vain - the last strong increase in price was just recently. Amazing coin Grin
Doge will live forever. The coin is decentralized and very reliable, it can be mined, instant transactions, low commissions - great for transfers between exchanges: I like everything about this coin.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
October 13, 2018, 09:43:11 AM
In my opinion it has no future besides the speculative part.. It's not a coin as gas as I'm concerned
Activity: 434
October 13, 2018, 09:41:10 AM
I don't understand what's in this coin that it's going to be popular in the future? Initially, the coin was created to just laugh and nothing more. This is definitely not a reliable investment
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 09:39:25 AM
I do not believe in dogecoin anymore.
There is no real development in the project.
Maybe dogecoin will wake up someday, but i am not waiting for that anymore.
Activity: 451
October 13, 2018, 09:34:16 AM
For me it is just a coin for fun. At the same time it was pumped several times and who knows, may be in future it will be pumped as well.
They can move on to development and make something valuable of this coin
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
October 13, 2018, 09:30:41 AM
It is interesting to observe that dogecoin, which was conceived as a joke, now has a huge capitalization and is a promising coin. And at the largest cryptoforum hope for it. It's funny and scary at the same time: what is waiting for the cryptocurrency market in the near future, if this trend continues...
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
October 13, 2018, 09:24:40 AM
This is a very interesting coin, but I doubt that its price will be very high. It seems to me that this coin can be called one of the most stable coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 08:53:04 AM
A lot of news began to come with dogecoin , I think the future is the team began to develop coins after the lull !
Activity: 53
October 13, 2018, 08:35:11 AM
It definitely has potential, but I'm afraid for my future due to the lack of activity of the coin developers. This may simply scare off potential investors. DOGE is easy to use and relatively cheap. He is among the top 100 crypto by market capitalization.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 08:15:44 AM
im not sure, but reality doge has a good sirculation then other token at market place, for the first time doge created for joke token but doge become popular token at market place.

Yeah, dogecoin is just an improvisation of a programmer. He created it for the simple purpose of being a coin for people who have useful comments on social networks
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
October 13, 2018, 07:57:57 AM
You have to remember that many people like DOGE because they are fast and transaction costs are very cheap. This is the strongest hint that DOGE is the first candidate for future payments.
Activity: 60
October 13, 2018, 07:48:37 AM
The coin is not worth a cent. I would not buy. There are other alternative coins that are much more interesting for long-term investments.
Activity: 294
October 11, 2018, 11:45:36 AM
I do not like Dogecoin and in general it seems to me this coin will soon begin a gradual decline!
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
October 11, 2018, 11:38:12 AM
I made a significant amount of money with Dogecoin. But really, after a long time, I do not see any significant updates. I do not know if I should invest in it again?

I don't think it's a good investment because of its huge inflation in supply. Even still, Dogecoin has managed to remain on the market, despite many altcoins being abandoned completely by their developers and community. With the recent downfall in price, Dogecoin has risen a little in price which means that it's still demanded by cryptocurrency enthusiasts around the world. Sure, it's not being actively developed (unlike most popular altcoins), but I think that Dogecoin has something special which will keep it going for quite a few years.

To say that Dogecoin will have a future is quite uncertain, since it lacks the most important thing that a cryptocurrency needs to stay strong over time and that is development. Eventually, other altcoins will become superior than Dogecoin in terms of transaction processing speeds, energy efficiency, and lower costs, making Dogecoin a completely obsolete cryptocurrency. It's rather sad, but the truth, since Dogecoin it's only useful for speculating and doing quick trades or money transfers.

I sometimes wish that someone or a group of developers would take over Dogecoin, to make it shine again. But, since no one is interested in its development, I doubt that it'll have a future as a serious cryptocurrency for the enjoyment of all. Sad
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
October 09, 2018, 01:18:34 AM
With a small transaction fee, and a very fast transaction speed, I think doge can be used as an alternative coin for everyday transactions
all this time doge always gives a surprise, but surely the price of doge always returns to its low price
I always buy doge if it's under 40 satoshi, and wait for the next pump moment,
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
October 09, 2018, 01:12:06 AM
I think that this is one of the joke coins that can exist for many more years and bring a small profit to its owners. I allocate 1 % from my investment for dogecoin.
Activity: 252
October 04, 2018, 07:34:06 AM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

dogecoin is one of my favourite coin, i hope i can come out with an utility and stay relevant in the market.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 06:04:54 AM
I made a significant amount of money with Dogecoin. But really, after a long time, I do not see any significant updates. I do not know if I should invest in it again?
Pages:
Jump to: