Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 7. (Read 54520 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
October 18, 2018, 12:56:46 PM
I do not like Dogecoin and in general it seems to me this coin will soon begin a gradual decline!

It could very well be. Dogecoin has no other use but for speculating just like most cryptocurrencies on the market. What Dogecoin can do now, other altcoins can do better with advanced technologies such as DAGs, PoS, and more. They're much cheaper and faster than Dogecoin, so I don't see any reason why Dogecoin would have a future. The original developers have also abandoned the project, and no one seems to care about it.

The only thing keeping Dogecoin alive, is its community which usually hangs out on Reddit. But, there are other cryptocurrencies which are more active in development, than DOGE. All in all, time will tell us what lies ahead for Dogecoin's existence in the real world. Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 18, 2018, 12:16:13 PM
To be honest, it seems to me that no one expected such a development of the situation, you see how the situation in the market develops, and especially from DogeCoin projects, so I would probably prefer to just say that this is really something very strange.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 18, 2018, 12:13:50 PM
Doge could get popular then have the hype bring the price up. Doge could get far with Doge conventions.

Agree. DOGE conventions would greatly promote the project and contribute towards the adoption of Dogecoin over time. There's needs to be proper marketing/promotion, to make Dogecoin truly come alive. It's been quite some time since no one is interested in continuing with the cryptocurrency's development, neither increasing its awareness in the mainstream world. I believe that if the usage of Dogecoin is promoted across several areas worldwide, then prices could quickly rise within the market.

While Dogecoin may never get past $0.01, it's still useful as a cryptocurrency for day-to-day trades or for transferring money at low costs worldwide. In this case, Dogecoin has an advantage over Bitcoin, although most people trust Bitcoin due to its proven years of stability and reliability. To say that Dogecoin has a future, it'll be quite uncertain, as no one would know what will happen by then. If the community decides to no longer support Dogecoin, then it's game over for the cryptocurrency as we know it. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
October 16, 2018, 07:52:50 PM
For me it is just a coin for fun. At the same time it was pumped several times and who knows, may be in future it will be pumped as well.
They can move on to development and make something valuable of this coin
Doge could get popular then have the hype bring the price up. Doge could get far with Doge conventions.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 07:33:32 PM
in my opinion, the price of DOGE will never increase very high, because the price of DOGE will stabilize only up and down in that number and investors also use DOGE only to make transactions (because the fees from DOGE are very cheap compared to other coins).
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 07:07:09 PM
I think what some future will be but of course not as popular as Ethereum, but of course the coin is popular and enjoys the periods between the exchange
legendary
October 16, 2018, 06:47:08 PM
since dogecoin was only a funny joke and that coin never got any update it will not last for long i guess.
But its still funny how long this coin is running and beating other coins as a fun coin XD

regards

Perhaps it won't last long. However, one thing for sure is that Dogecoin has managed to ride a wild journey ever since it was created back in 2013. Even after it has been abandoned in development, it has remained actively traded on the market. While this is no indication that Dogecoin will have a future, it shows how far a cryptocurrency can go if there's enough interest from people in the mainstream world.

Dogecoin cannot be used as a serious investment for the long term, simply because its supply is over-inflated. That would keep prices low, which could be a nice entry point for newcomers into cryptocurrencies. Due to this reason, Dogecoin can be used as "Digital Cash" since fees are minuscule and transactions are blazing fast. As such, Dogecoin might never need to implement a scaling solution like the Lightning Network and SegWit, since it's not highly used by people at a magnitude of Bitcoin or Ethereum.

However, the future for Dogecoin is quite uncertain as nobody seems interested in taking part of its development. Therefore, I'd suggest using Dogecoin only for the short term, as it could die within any point in time. Just my opinion Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
October 15, 2018, 04:08:24 PM
since dogecoin was only a funny joke and that coin never got any update it will not last for long i guess.
But its still funny how long this coin is running and beating other coins as a fun coin XD

regards
Activity: 67
Merit: 3
October 15, 2018, 03:54:59 PM
Even if Dogecoin was born as a joke and some people till now don't take it seriously, it's one of the most established cryptocurrencies in the World. I use it very often for transfers from one exchange to an other exchange, it's cheap and fast.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
October 15, 2018, 03:48:24 PM
dogecoin would have to be good for micropayment. it is better and faster than electroneum. it would be great if we could pay a beer in the future with dogecoin on holiday. i will always keep dogecoin in my wallet. it was also my first coin in 2013.
Activity: 126
October 15, 2018, 01:57:12 PM
Recently, it shows good news , and also the latest news of cooperation with Ethereum I think it is a great sign, and for investment now I think you can invest
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 01:11:19 PM
The same situation as with other projects that were released earlier, I think that these projects are already fully supported by the community, so I would probably just say that this project will definitely be supported and has a future
legendary
October 15, 2018, 01:08:44 PM
it is the ideal currency for everyday life, namely for payments that make up to $ 10. you spend a penny on a commission

That's certainly true, mate. Dogecoin enables us to make payments at a cheap rate, unlike Bitcoin. For a cryptocurrency that's quite old, I'd say that I'm impressed that DOGE has managed to remain fast and cheap every step of the way. This could probably be because of people not using it too much when compared against other cryptocurrencies on the market.

However, if Dogecoin remains in its current state, then I don't see it advancing in terms of technology and features anytime soon. It would remain as a speculative cryptocurrency for doing quick trades, and cheap money transfers, but not as a serious cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin. It's unfortunate, but the truth. In the meantime, it's best to use Dogecoin for experimental purposes and to teach others about the world of cryptocurrency. For such purpose, Dogecoin is the best unlike many popular altcoins in the market we know and love today. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 350
October 13, 2018, 07:07:17 PM
It is controversial to say whether the future of this coin , I think you need to invest in a certain time and have time to sell, and at the expense of the technology I think it is missing
Activity: 45
Merit: 3
October 13, 2018, 10:49:07 AM
I heard that this cryptocurrency is more experimental. They write that it does not have great achievements. And the main problem, there is no potential for growth. And the demand is not great.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
October 13, 2018, 10:42:30 AM
DOGE how Bitcoin have massive support by community.
This allows to stay afloat, if we look coin speification it have unlimited supply and not supports by developers
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 10:36:34 AM
Dogecoin is good promising project with huge community potential, of course it have a future. Current price per DOGE is more than attractive! Why not to spend 30$ for long long term holding)
DOGE includes altcoins that have great potential like Riplle and EOS. I believe that the Doge coin will grow even bigger if the market conditions are good or Bitcoin rises, I think the Doge will also rise. and long-term investments are perfect for Doge.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
October 13, 2018, 10:21:45 AM
I often use this coin, and I like it very much. It seems to me that many people use this coin in order to send a large amount of money from one exchange to another.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 10:19:04 AM
Dogecoin is good promising project with huge community potential, of course it have a future. Current price per DOGE is more than attractive! Why not to spend 30$ for long long term holding)
Activity: 196
October 13, 2018, 10:06:06 AM
I at all doubt that there is future have this coin , the head of the sold all counters and particularly news on this coin not heard
Pages:
Jump to: