Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 10. (Read 54520 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Decentralized global logistics platform
September 16, 2018, 12:23:27 PM
For a long time already I drew attention to what was happening on the market and understood for myself the regularity - if the Dogs started pumping - then waiting for the HYIP in the crypt market. It seems that this is how it is ..
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 12:18:33 PM
I agree with your opinion, dogecoin for now has a bright period with prices soaring a few weeks ago, I think dogecoin will be brighter in the future and increase in demand, as long as the price is no longer as low as before, now it makes a lot of dogecoin as favorite coins.
Activity: 412
Merit: 13
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 16, 2018, 12:17:20 PM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

I agree with what you say. Dogecoin is an altcoin that has long been listed in dimarket, there should be new innovations with the altcoin. but we don't need to worry about the future of dogecoin, in my opinion doge coin will survive even though there is no change with him. the price remains stable and has a good future.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 12:15:33 PM
Dont really know much about Dogecoin, but with the little I know about the coin, am sure it has a future . I keep some dogecoin for future purposes would advice you to do same
Activity: 140
September 16, 2018, 12:15:26 PM
I think it is an old coin in bitcoin but the rate of it will stuck the speculation was going to die not like altcoin is now rapidly go up their value and that's what people like even me.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 12:08:11 PM
Dogecoin gave desire in advance. but now it does not end up greater highly-priced, however stands nevertheless daily. I agree that it is one of the oldest cash, but no powerful.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
September 16, 2018, 11:59:44 AM
My opinion is that Dogecoin is an excellent crypto currency, inexpensive and relatively stable. But if you want to get a good profit, buy more promising tokens
Activity: 105
September 16, 2018, 11:59:20 AM
True, Dogecoin mostly people take a dig always at dogecoin as a fun coin, but it always silently performed sound over the years and in recent past 2 weeks, everyone in crypto community, amazed by his growth with a marketcap in first top 20 coins, really amazing.
Activity: 84
September 16, 2018, 11:56:09 AM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

When joined crypto Dogecoin was among the altcoins I love but from studies and lack of updating or improving new version has caused me to withdrawn my faith in the coin. I think there are working on improving new ideas.
Activity: 744
Merit: 10
Syntrum.com
September 16, 2018, 11:53:41 AM
even though dogecoin is a meme coin, I still believe this coin will have a future, we can see high trading volume at all times, I think the price of dogecoin will rise and will make a surprise. everyone knows this coin, this coin is listed in the top exchange and dogecoin is very popular to save transaction fees for withdrawal of coins.
Activity: 112
September 16, 2018, 11:43:31 AM
Nobody owns it, nobody controls it, it’s a jungle. If crypto-anarchy is part of the future, dogecoin will do extremely well. Dogecoin is the natural way a Democratic Capitalist country creates a cryptocurrency. Tech savvy countries with unstable economies are turning to Bitcoin and Dogecoin.
Activity: 360
September 16, 2018, 11:31:47 AM
I think DOGE is good enough for you to invest, It will soon rise to $ 1 which is a lot of people's guess and I believe so too.
copper member
Activity: 1568
September 16, 2018, 07:53:48 AM
Dogecoin is the very stable coin in cryto and most of people likes the Dogecoin, I have also like Dogecoin and also invested in this coin so Dogecoin can be a future
copper member
Activity: 56
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 16, 2018, 07:46:45 AM
Personally, I like Dogecoin for its convenience. The speed of transactions allows you to use it qualitatively. The coin is quite reliable and time-tested.
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 07:43:56 AM
I Think that the growth rates at the moment purely speculative momentum but the coin is crazy ! I think that soon the price will fall !
The price of Doge could fall to a low point. There is not that many developers willing to work on the coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 07:43:45 AM
Dogecoin is FUN coin. It will work in crypto like this way. Though it's fun coin but still it's stable, fast transaction , less charges. SO it's a good choice for micro payment, contest, giveaway
Activity: 154
September 16, 2018, 07:31:02 AM
I Think that the growth rates at the moment purely speculative momentum but the coin is crazy ! I think that soon the price will fall !
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
September 16, 2018, 06:55:59 AM
Lol whenever I hear dogecoin I can't stop laughing ,doge coin to some was a very useless coin ,shitcoin rather but it surprised many this year ,this is a lesson to all crypto investors ,dogecoin is a very good altcoins and I'm sure its just getting started.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
September 16, 2018, 06:50:16 AM
Dogecoin has great community
But I think Dogecoin does have any great feature. DGB, SYS may do much better.
Anyway, Congratulations DOGE on impressive growth recently
Activity: 189
September 16, 2018, 06:35:09 AM
Recently, I think the future will be, the developers have started to work very well on this coin , I think for the future is to buy

but about the purchase of this coin,I personally will wait,but maybe it is interested in the developers,but so far I have not seen anything from what I would like to see that would take a risk.
Pages:
Jump to: