Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 50. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 06:32:52 AM
 I think we always see doge all around. Doge is a nightmare in the cryptomarket. i wanna introduce it first to my kids in the future. we need doge.
Activity: 266
May 05, 2018, 05:21:52 AM
has recently announced the name of the dogecoin crypto currencies on the market. project, it is worth investing. it will be highly valued in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 05:17:59 AM
Of course there is the future, dogecoin is very quick and fast, their transaction costs are very cheap, I bought some dogecoin last year and made some money, I really like dogecoin, I still hold some dogecoin now.
Activity: 35
May 05, 2018, 05:15:15 AM
In my opinion the doge coin dont have future becose they dont have even project what for its is!Only like value,coin if the peoples want take all money doge coin die..
Activity: 266
May 04, 2018, 09:42:14 AM
Dogecoin will always have a future if you ask me. This coin can survive when other coins cannot. So yea, doge will be here for a long time so maybe you can start gather some , right ? Doge price in btc is so low right now.
Activity: 68
May 04, 2018, 09:40:08 AM
I don't think anyone should even try investing in it/earning it now. It looks like it doesn't have any future as its price looks decrasing. Also as there are other good coins to invest in to get profit I think there would be a a very less number of people willing to help dogecoin grow.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 09:36:09 AM
Hard to say but Doge is an abandoned coin.

The dev already left it (my knowledge) for more than a year now.
It will exist just like another pump and dump coin.

In terms of development it is long gone that is why other people call it a dead coin.
Activity: 84
May 04, 2018, 09:28:56 AM
I think Dogecoin can have a future. Dogecoin reached new milestones as we entered the new year. The market capitalization of the blockchain network exceeded $2 billion (temporarily), and the price per doge is now close to two cents.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 03:35:51 PM
Well, I think dogecoin is not immortal also like this meme "Doge". Noone talks about this joke anymore, it died. So I think they have no future Cheesy
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
May 03, 2018, 03:34:04 PM
Doge sure has a big community support behind it. It's not going to go down sooner.
Activity: 294
May 03, 2018, 03:16:41 PM
Yes, Dodgecoins have a future in the crytocurrencies world. Because there's a lot of users who have interest to earn this coins. Also, me but I don't know how to earn this coins. But if the other users will to try it. I can do it.
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 03, 2018, 12:26:03 AM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink
I see the decline that occurs in Dogecoin. so with Dogecoin's decline is quite worrying in the future. so for the future, Dogecoin needs improvement for now.
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
May 02, 2018, 11:54:31 PM
i think dogecoin will get their part on 2019, im holder doge too and im still believe doge will rise.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 10:47:04 PM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

I am sure that with dogecoin continue to show the ever-increasing development is certainly able to have a good future and satisfying. besides Dogecoin is a coin that is able to develop quickly.
Activity: 252
Decentralized Transportation Solution
May 02, 2018, 10:30:05 PM

I see Dogecoin also shows considerable improvement. so it's pretty good to have Dogecoin. besides that, I am sure to coin doge can still to experience improvement of development again.
Activity: 32
May 02, 2018, 10:17:40 PM
Dogecoin has a good future, this Dogecoin will very suitable for learning a trade for the new user in this cryptocurrency. and 3 weeks ago dogecoin is rising up again and now dogecoin is down the price, this signifies that Dogecoin is alive and worthy of use
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 12:33:26 PM
The DogeCoin project has very strange ways for development, look at its schedule, it looks like some kind of mountains, it is certainly very pleasing, but I can not understand with what such strange drawings on this graph can be connected, so today I think that it is worth keeping away from this project.
Activity: 196
May 01, 2018, 12:29:37 PM
Currently Dodgecoin seems to be a preferred trade for Marinecoins at the moment.

Not sure will it indirectly help to boost the usefulness of it but if one goes well, the other might goes well too
Activity: 47
May 01, 2018, 12:26:43 PM
Most of the time, Dogecoin looks more like a game of speculative, because the code has stopped developing, leaving only a large community.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
May 01, 2018, 10:24:24 AM
The Dogecoin community has repeatedly supported fundraising for charity. Also this crypto currency has a high trust of users. But I think that the currency hasn’t the future as there are few advantages.
Dogecoin, Ripple, Stellar have Fiat like inflation rates. Your wealth decreases 2% or more year after year.
One of the main reasons for Bitcoins existence is to maintain your wealth not dilute with high inflation.
Pages:
Jump to: