Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 46. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 04:19:20 PM
Many future. Much micro-transaction. Many wowz.

I think Dogecoin will always have a place in the crypto space. Been holding Doge and lurking the Doge communities since before the Wolong shenanigans. Will always be a fan, and i think there are millions of other users around the world who feel the same.
Activity: 196
May 14, 2018, 04:16:03 PM
I think this coin has no future.  But maybe I'm wrong.  But I would not venture to invest in Dogecoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 03:27:43 PM
Eventually there are a possibility that doge will have a future in this kind of business and industry
but is not like that they will have a great future like alternative coins because not all the people or investors  in this business can they catch up
because theres a better company that they looking and seek for. and is not you.
May 14, 2018, 10:34:30 AM
in my mind, dogecoin has a future, but from now on they need some improvement on their system to eliminate the bad impression of users in crypto currency and the team wants to make the price of these coins increase, and they have to increase this coin. I think this coin is one of the old coins in the crypto world, and has a good community.
Activity: 21
May 14, 2018, 04:55:52 AM
Most of the time, Dogecoin looks more like a game of speculative, because the code has stopped developing, leaving only a large community.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
May 13, 2018, 07:44:47 PM
Dogecoin is famously known as the “joke currency” but it has a strong supporting community and well developed network. Its fast and reliable confirmation and cheap tx fee are outstanding among the thousands of alt coins.
Most of members believe Dogecoin have not good future but these outstanding features helping him to survive and I sure this can survive for long time as good and very positive community and hard working devs giving him some good backup and this is enough for any network to survive for long time
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
May 13, 2018, 11:27:05 AM
Dogecoin is famously known as the “joke currency” but it has a strong supporting community and well developed network. Its fast and reliable confirmation and cheap tx fee are outstanding among the thousands of alt coins.
Activity: 25
May 13, 2018, 11:24:38 AM
believe or not, it's still exist til now.
People are weird you know, and stuffs like Doge coin somehow still manage to survive in the harsh Cryptomarket
Activity: 109
May 13, 2018, 10:44:57 AM
Doge always has a future main reason is huge devoted community and doge is like good quality oldtimer,older he is higher price you have to pay
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 10:44:37 AM
Oh,I have forgotten about this coin,I havent heard any big  news from Dogecoin devs recently,but it doesn't meant anything,I think this coin will live long because lots of people are using it.
Activity: 65
May 13, 2018, 10:41:07 AM
I don't think so, there total supply is very high also the price didn't evoluate that much. I think they need to come up with something that will make people want to hold and trade with doge
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
May 13, 2018, 10:39:02 AM
it's still have a chance too, you don't know maybe somewhere in the future some community decide to rebrand doge to something else and boom 100x
Activity: 168
May 13, 2018, 10:37:18 AM
Dogegoin is a good project, there are many people who like them and hold them, there is a market and a future for dogs.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
May 13, 2018, 10:36:27 AM
Im also a fan of Dogecoin  because it has a very cheap price in market and also its faster and cheap in micro payments rather than BTC. we can earn a lot of profits in this coin because in the future the will price will rise. In the past years this coin only  triple its price and then its dump again we hope this year it will go  high again for us to earn a lot of money this is a good coin to invest.
Although Dogecoin is a parody coin, it should have a future since it's as important in the cryptocurrency market as bitcoin and other established cryptocurrency is. Moreover, Dogecoin's projects are big and ambitious yet relevant and innovative. If only dogecoin could implement SegWit anytime soon, it would go back to its former glory in the market, I concur
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 08:41:25 AM
Sure looks like it, that is if the developers and the team behind it can figure out exactly what they want to happen to dogecoin as a crypto, until then the price of dogecoin will just continue to lag behind and I say this with much pain in my heart because I invested in the coin too and would really not want to see it fail. It just needs a little push in the right direction and the coin will take off.
May 12, 2018, 07:45:20 PM
i strongly believe that the doge coin has a bright future for its investors and holders, that only challenge i perceive is that the quantity is really much and it has posed a challenge towards the coin and also the fluctuations in the bitcoin price is also not encouraging
Activity: 434
May 12, 2018, 07:43:12 PM
Why so many people are not optimistic about Dogecion, in my opinion Dogecion trading fast, low-cost is very suitable for small transactions and exchanges, it is widely used, it should not be underestimated.
Activity: 224
May 12, 2018, 03:37:54 PM
I don't think sow dogecoin is a waste of time nd money
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 12, 2018, 03:32:43 PM
I know a lot of dogecoin's staunch holders who think there is a bright future for dog coins, but I don't think so. Although I often trade dogecoin, I don't intend to hold it for a long time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 03:25:13 PM
I could not understand earlier why this project is needed, but today I see its benefit in transferring funds from the stock exchange to the stock exchange, a very good thing that still works today and works very well.
Pages:
Jump to: