Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 45. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 07:36:09 AM
Wash Dogecoin is living out its last years.  I do not think that it will last long in the market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 07:29:31 AM
It must be a very good project for Dogecoin to be a future. There have to be very long researches on this subject. There is no other way to win.
Activity: 70
May 18, 2018, 05:39:11 AM
Dogecoin is still promising as a small payment token.
Dogecoin's community is huge, and many people are optimistic about it, which is its advantage.
Unfortunately, their technical team has stopped updating Dogecoin code, and perhaps the end of the token is 0.
Activity: 60
May 17, 2018, 10:23:24 PM
In my own opinion, all cryptocurrency have this future. Time will come that their prices would go up really high. So for me, dogecoin has a future. It will occur on the right time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
May 17, 2018, 12:01:41 PM
Actually all of things in this world have a future if you must know how to handle and deals with the hard ship, struggle or circumstances in this business,
but still its depends to the dogecoins if they have a better future its in their own hands in terms of success.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 05:52:29 AM
Yeah, Doge coin will have very bright future if u check their project u`ll see it, but u need to be patient for this coin I hope this coin will give us very big profit u can invest on it without doubt.
Activity: 59
May 16, 2018, 05:49:50 AM
The idea behind dogecoin was just a joke. And from the technical basement for paying solutions there are really some better coins avaiale. BUT dogecoin was one of the first altcoins so it might get something like an oltimer of crpyto.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 11:24:05 PM
I'm sure Dogecoin has a good future and bright. Dogecoin includes old coins and now can still develop. Surely this does not rule out the possibility that Dogecoin will continue to survive until the future. I believe Dogecoin is still worth buying and holding for a long time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
May 15, 2018, 10:28:26 PM
since this coin still has large volume market and cheap transaction fee I will say it has future. many trader are using this coin for sending their money from one to another exchanger. IMO this coin are not very great for investment but this coin are not bad for just short term trading or for sending money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
May 15, 2018, 10:20:04 PM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink
see the development of Altcoin is very well improved and continue to develop. with Dogecoin which is Altcoin has a pretty good growth and increases. so with this it is able to help for the future of Dogecoin much better and continue to increase and become the mainstay coins in the future.

Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
May 15, 2018, 09:28:41 PM
doge coin I think a lot of have the devotees even though there is no more updates that happen in this year.
but still have a good future ahead considering the coin doge is a coin that has endured any storms in times of hardship.
Activity: 20
May 15, 2018, 08:56:21 PM
Dogecoin in my opinion is the most underated of all the top coins. Its a real good coin that can be gotten cheaply and with a few good announcements from the team I see it growing again rapidly in acceptance.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 05:07:42 AM
I think dogecoin has a pretty good future. At least until 2022. Moreover, if the dogecoin community is more active then the price of dogecoin will slowly rise and also with the increasing number of merchants who embrace Dogecoin every day, the future of dogecoin looks even brighter. Coupled with more exchangers supporting dogecoin transactions.
Activity: 41
May 15, 2018, 04:37:45 AM
Sad to say but Doge is an abandoned coin. The dev already left it for more than a year now. It will exist just like another pump and dump coin. In terms of development it is long gone that is why other people call it a dead coin. Huh
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 04:57:19 PM
I do not think that this coin will rise in price much. It seems to me that the den DOGE will fluctuate in the range of 50-100 satoshi. This is normal for such a coin.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
May 14, 2018, 04:51:37 PM
Eventually there are a possibility that doge will have a future in this kind of business and industry
but is not like that they will have a great future like alternative coins because not all the people or investors  in this business can they catch up
because theres a better company that they looking and seek for. and is not you.
We can't say if that coin has really no potential to show but im pretty sure no one will invest in something that's not reliable and attention-catcher. Investors love something that is very profitable and reputable so I guess it would be set aside if it continues to be underappreciated.
Activity: 154
May 14, 2018, 04:50:12 PM
I think Dogecoin does not have a good future because from year to year Dogecoin developers do not issue the latest Update and Platform that is more interesting so Dogecoin enthusiasts are few, maybe two years ahead Dogecoin will die.
Activity: 196
May 14, 2018, 04:47:18 PM
This is an ambiguous coin.  I think this coin has no future and the price for it will not grow.
Activity: 140
May 14, 2018, 04:37:31 PM
Dogecoin was officially launched on December 6, 2013. The Dogecoin Network was originally intended to produce 100 billion Dogecoin. Unexpectedly, the Dogecoin network can produce an unlimited DOGE. And December 19, 2013, Dogecoin's prospects and future continue to jump nearly 300 percent in 72 hours. This price increase occurs when Bitcoin and other crypto in China block by issuing banning banks to invest in Bitcoin. The Reserve Bank of India has also warned Dogecoin users and other cryptocurrencies about the risks.
And in my own opinion dogecoin will have a pretty good future diketakan dogecoin many fans especially among dogecoin gambling is very popular among these.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 04:23:51 PM
If we are his very long-time investor of this coin, then you do not make any sense now to fuss and sell your stocks. I think that this coin, like all other old coins, has a growth prospect.
Pages:
Jump to: