Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 48. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 3
May 06, 2018, 07:39:01 AM
if I say have a future but why the price is the lowest and does not go up. even myself still trapped in dogecoin. and until now I am still waiting for the price to rise again .even I always think that dogecoin seems to have no future anymore.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 06:46:27 AM
Im also a fan of Dogecoin  because it has a very cheap price in market and also its faster and cheap in micro payments rather than BTC. we can earn a lot of profits in this coin because in the future the will price will rise. In the past years this coin only  triple its price and then its dump again we hope this year it will go  high again for us to earn a lot of money this is a good coin to invest.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 06:19:22 AM
In my own opinion, all cryptocurrency have this future. Time will come that their prices would go up really high. So for me, dogecoin has a future. It will occur on the right time.
Activity: 123
May 06, 2018, 06:12:10 AM
i think coin like this are exist because it is really met the needed of it users, so i think every coin needed to developing it's platforms so the users are happy and get satisfied by using their platform.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
May 06, 2018, 06:11:27 AM
How can you seriously talk about the future of the Dogecoin, If the developer himself stated that he made this coin as a joke. Dogecoin will live until until everyone lose interest and that's all!
copper member
Activity: 266
May 06, 2018, 06:06:17 AM
Dogecoin is a first coin that is actually based on the marketing initiatives. Efforts are constantly being made in the crypto community to attract more people in dogecoin. The price may be reduced at this point but there is a very bright future in it. Dogecoin has been favorite alt coin for quite a long time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
May 06, 2018, 05:57:53 AM
I can not say about the big future, but DOGE is very popular due to the very low commission during the transfer.
Activity: 90
May 06, 2018, 05:50:54 AM
I think Dogecoin has no future.  I certainly would not have invested in this coin.  And I do not advise you.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
May 06, 2018, 05:39:35 AM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

I'm worried about dogecoin since its founder got annoyed and left the project and whole crypto industry. Who should believe in the project if not its founder? Cheesy but if the community is strong, then it surely has some chance
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 05:37:02 AM
I'm not quite sure about Dogecoin bright  future but I'm still keeping 6% of my portfolio in this coin and I know a lot of people using and holding Doges.The well-known advantage of the coin are fast and cheap transactions which makes it popular means for an arbitrage between exchanges
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 05:35:04 AM
Dogecoin has a future as long as it has its community. The thing that Dogecoin gets its value from is its community and as long as they don't abandon the Dogecoin project I don't see it dieing. Other than that I don't see Dogecoin being of any other use, as there are other coins that do those things better than it.
Activity: 238
May 06, 2018, 05:17:04 AM
))) of course not. It's a coin made for fun. It's amazing that she could fly so high. Although, the market sometimes does such miracles...
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
May 06, 2018, 05:11:42 AM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink
dogecoin was born in 2009, although the price is very cheap when compared with another cryptocurrency, but the doge still favored its users until now.
I agree with your opinion that Dogecoin makes it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.
So I think DogeCoin have a good future.
Activity: 133
May 06, 2018, 04:26:19 AM
Dogecoin at this point is not really growing a lot and i think it is just moving along with the market right now but with a few and better improvements on this project I belive that dogecoin can be one of the fastest growing altcoins in the future. There is something good going on there, they just need to put in better work and ideas.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 06, 2018, 04:17:26 AM
I think dogecoin will no longer have a future because I have read a news last year the founder of dogecoin has get into prison. I don't know if it's true but that news makes the dogecoin price goes down. But I love dogecoin when I was a newbie on cryptocurrency because dogecoin is cheap.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 04:15:51 AM
doge coin continues to exist and survive with other coins. As long as there are many who use dogecoin I think doge coin will have a future.
Activity: 182
May 06, 2018, 04:13:42 AM
 I think doge coin have a future, but for now,
they need a couple of improvement to their system to erase the bad impression of the users in this cryptocurrency.
Also they to earn new trust from the other users and it takes a lot of time before it happens. They need to get more developers and improve on their marketing team to be able to get good results

Activity: 215
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 04:05:11 AM
I sometimes use it to transfer money from one exchange to another. So you get less commission than if you transfer in BTC/ETH and faster.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 09:04:44 AM
I can't predict what will happen in the future, but I think in the future dogecoin is great since it is a meme coin and a lot of people who joined Bitcoin earlier also have Dogecoin so if the Bitcoin price rise then Dogecoin will also grow with it since it is supported by the Bitcoin community.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
May 05, 2018, 09:04:31 AM
Dogecoin is a phenomenon of all crypto society, it came up from nowhere and now maintain its position only because of interest of people.
It is possible to say about all meme coins like TRUMP, DOGE, JesusCoin, KIM, etc.
If these tokens/coins are going to introduce something new and usefull for all crypto word, they can grow.
And I hope that it will happen soon.
Pages:
Jump to: