Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 63. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
February 22, 2018, 11:36:31 AM
I my opinion Dogecoin have a future, with low amount of fees, and fast transaction. So i think it is still good to buy and hold for a long term.
There is no future on a coin that has no development and created just to fool people and investors. those who believe in doge doesn't know or not even make a research before investing on this shitcoin.
I agree, even if there are so many people saying that dogecoin will rise this year I dont see it coming
dogecoin has no improvement since it was launched, it has never been make a name in the market. its value is just circling aroung 50-100 sats.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 11:33:51 AM
I my opinion Dogecoin have a future, with low amount of fees, and fast transaction. So i think it is still good to buy and hold for a long term.
There is no future on a coin that has no development and created just to fool people and investors. those who believe in doge doesn't know or not even make a research before investing on this shitcoin.
Activity: 868
February 22, 2018, 11:26:29 AM
Dogecoin has been around for a while now and is one of the most famous coin about traders and faucet users. This is one such coin which is not only available on almost all exchanges but is widely used for trading purpose due to it's its transaction fees and faster confirmations. I really like this coin a lot and almost all day traders will agree with me that this is indeed one of the widely used coin for trading purpose.

Have a nice day.
Activity: 210
February 22, 2018, 11:00:33 AM
Yes definitely. It provides faster transactions and serves as a better way for micropayments, than Bitcoin. Currently, it is extremely cheap but in my eyes, it will always be a valuable cryptocurrency to me. I'm hoping that the dev team could step up, and deliver innovation to this fun meme coin, to help it become popular once more. In the meantime, it would be just to buying lots of DOGE for me.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 10:55:05 AM
Great potential , but unsupportated large
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 10:45:51 AM
I sure do hope so! Coz I’m still holding on to quite an amount. We could never really tell what could happen in the future. Some speculated in the past that Doge is a sleeping giant just waiting to be awaken. Now I believe that many of us would pretty much want this to be realized. Who knows, maybe one day Doge would suddenly surge! When that happens, owww man!!! That would definitely be the day!
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
February 22, 2018, 10:38:18 AM
Yes it has ! In fact it is one of the top ranking altcoins in coinmarketcap and it hits many exchanges.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
February 22, 2018, 10:31:49 AM
So long we have bitcoin and some other early cryptocurrency thriving, I think doge will surely tag along with the pioneer cryptocurrency. Doge is supported by the bigwig in cryptocurrency and I think doge will be here for long time.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 22, 2018, 10:27:51 AM
Well, Dogecoin keep its head above the water for a long time, despite the fact that it was created as a trifle internet currency. I’m sure it has a bright future and I see a long-term potential in it. Personally I decided to buy a small amount of Doge, hold it and wait. Even if it does not rise, I won’t lose lots of money.

I concur with you, mate. As well as you, I'm doing the same in buying and holding DOGE for the long term as I believe in its future. Given the amount of users that it has, and high market cap rankings, this cryptocurrency will survive for many years to come. AFAIK, it has been the first meme cryptocurrency in existence, and others have emerged before it. For example, Garlicoin is a meme cryptocurrency which has gained a lot of popularity recently. As such, there will be a very bright future for these cryptocurrencies if people continue to buy them, sell them, and even hodl them.

I'm sure that someday, DOGE will gain enough traction in development to further boost its presence in the cryptocurrency market. All that is needed is a community takeover to help achieve such purpose. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 21, 2018, 06:50:20 PM
It's very possible, I'm considering investing a little bit into it.  Dogecoin has a huge community of supporters, if it decided to step up on development we could see it's value rise exponentially.

Agree. It just needs a little pizzazz and it will become huge like most of the altcoins in the top 5 rankings in market cap. Since it has a large community supporting it, there's nothing that could stop its existence in the world for many years to come. Dogecoin provides real usability to nearly anyone in the world due to its cheap fees and quick settlement. It's only a matter of time before it experiences development and innovation, to make it a better cryptocurrency for the long term.

Nevertheless, Dogecoin has a bright future ahead of it, and it may continue to improve as a Bitcoin-based cryptocurrency, or just migrate into the Ethereum network. In my opinion, I think that it would be wise for Dogecoin to shift itself into Ethereum as an ERC-20 token to make it even better than ever. In crypto land, anything could happen, so it wouldn't hurt to hodl some Dogecoins for the long term and see what will happen by then. Just my opinion Smiley
Dogecoin is a coin for the community. It might not be used in store and other nice places but it has a somewhat of a stable price.
Activity: 35
February 21, 2018, 06:24:01 PM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

Seems like useless coin with unlimited supply, even the creator doesnt keep dogecoin  Shocked
Activity: 112
February 21, 2018, 06:08:33 PM
There is still so much room for improvement for Dogecoin. The coin is in the bottom part both in terms of price and promotion. But it is actually being used by many people.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 05:41:40 PM
I think Dogecoin has a good future. I'm holding this coin for a long time. It is also one of the coins which have the most liquidity and trading volume.
Activity: 504
February 20, 2018, 10:55:07 PM
It's very possible, I'm considering investing a little bit into it.  Dogecoin has a huge community of supporters, if it decided to step up on development we could see it's value rise exponentially.

Agree. It just needs a little pizzazz and it will become huge like most of the altcoins in the top 5 rankings in market cap. Since it has a large community supporting it, there's nothing that could stop its existence in the world for many years to come. Dogecoin provides real usability to nearly anyone in the world due to its cheap fees and quick settlement. It's only a matter of time before it experiences development and innovation, to make it a better cryptocurrency for the long term.

Nevertheless, Dogecoin has a bright future ahead of it, and it may continue to improve as a Bitcoin-based cryptocurrency, or just migrate into the Ethereum network. In my opinion, I think that it would be wise for Dogecoin to shift itself into Ethereum as an ERC-20 token to make it even better than ever. In crypto land, anything could happen, so it wouldn't hurt to hodl some Dogecoins for the long term and see what will happen by then. Just my opinion Smiley

Well, Dogecoin keep its head above the water for a long time, despite the fact that it was created as a trifle internet currency. I’m sure it has a bright future and I see a long-term potential in it. Personally I decided to buy a small amount of Doge, hold it and wait. Even if it does not rise, I won’t lose lots of money.
Activity: 448
February 20, 2018, 04:17:30 PM
Dogecoin is looking like a scam with strange name and almost free coins. At my opinion no future for this cryptocurrency because competition is to high nowadays.
and what benefit you would like to have from this project. At least if the coins are practically free, then no profit is out of the question.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
February 20, 2018, 03:55:55 PM
Dogecoin is looking like a scam with strange name and almost free coins. At my opinion no future for this cryptocurrency because competition is to high nowadays.
Activity: 532
Merit: 25
February 20, 2018, 03:50:32 PM
I'm not sure whether Dogecoin will have a future. Hodl them only because I get them for free. Just wait and hope for the best!. However, I won't cry if they scamed. But if they decrease even to $0.20, I'll be happy to sell them as quickly as possible!
Activity: 74
February 20, 2018, 03:38:01 PM
Activity: 182
February 19, 2018, 04:06:56 PM
And I still think that in the near future Dogecoin will cost about a dollar. Then everyone will rush to get it. After all, if you remember, at first, bitcoin, too, no one paid much attention, especially when it cost a few cents. But when his rate skyrocketed, all rushed to get it. Want to get a couple hundred thousand and freeze for several years. But we'll see...
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 19, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

Pages:
Jump to: