Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 62. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 09:30:33 PM
I don't think that dogecoin can have a good future in the cryptocurrency markets, because it is not giving trust. Its price has been always awful, and I think this situation has a big possibility to continue like that in the future too.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
March 03, 2018, 07:35:56 PM
No one can know whether a coin will have its good future or not unless the people patronize it and many investors invest on it. Just like the bitcoin and eth, it is already well known because of the investors invested on it.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
March 03, 2018, 07:30:25 PM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

Dogecoin  is a growing decentralized digital currency and is similar to Bitcoin, which is very secure, instant, and completely private. You can use it to buy goods and services or switch to other currencies (other digital currencies or traditional currencies, such as dollars or euros). One of Dodge Quinn's most efficient uses is the "reward" for those Internet users who create or share great content and donate to them Dogecoin . I think it will has great potential in future
Dogecoin is the cheapest altcoin can give you a service transfer money with cheapest fees. Even Ripple can not better than Dogecoin to help you saving money for the transaction fees. However, the liquidity is the biggest problem for this coin Grin.
Activity: 180
March 03, 2018, 06:02:39 PM
dogecoin is stable and transaction costs are also cheap

so many enthusiasts are using it

over time there will be a new breakthrough made by dogecoin

who knows if one day the price will slowly rise when it used to be very low price instead
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
March 03, 2018, 05:47:07 PM
Dogecoin is one of the pioneering coin/altcoin in this industry, So I do believed that this coin has a good future waiting ahead for us. So I think it is still good to hold this in a long term.

Even if it is pioneer doesn't mean it will last for long. there are many pioneer altcoins prior to doge coin and they are all good as dead. The reason why it is still alive is because  bag holders create a FOMO and newbies are the usual victims of this false information.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 03, 2018, 12:57:40 PM
My opinion is DogeCoin has a good and stabilic future but in this time is not a good investment.

What kills Dogecoin is the massive inflation in its supply. Of course, it's useful for many things such as micropayments and tipping, but its current supply will greatly affect its price for the long term. As such, the coin itself has a future, but its value won't rise that much by then due to said factor.

I believe that DOGE is only good for short term investments and day trading to make a quick profit, but not for hodling in the long term. Only time will tell if there's enough interest to reduce the supply of the coin, to help drive its value to the moon.

Despite all this, Dogecoin will continue to grow in user acceptance and community support for many years to come. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 315
February 28, 2018, 04:41:41 AM
My opinion is DogeCoin has a good and stabilic future but in this time is not a good investment.
Activity: 318
February 26, 2018, 02:44:22 PM
I think that Dogecoin does't have any good future because it is just a joke coin where the developer created it as a parody or a meme and the price spikes for this coin is just hype and manipulation by the whales who want to make some money from this cheap coins and i think that if you want to make some money out of dogecoin then you need to know when the whales will enter and exit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
February 26, 2018, 02:35:58 PM
DOGE is a great coin. It seems to me that this coin will always be used. This coin is very convenient to use in order to quickly send coins. And this coin has a very small commission.
I also like this feature as commission is very small and transactions work very quickly without any problem devs need to do some work for adding more features as currently its not in good shape but can attract some more users with latest developments currently price is not good as its need to be
Activity: 228
February 26, 2018, 02:30:34 PM
I think Doge coin is very useful coin to transfer funds between exchanges, it has small transaction fees and it is fast.
Doge has supporters and it will definitely survive, but its price will not grow because there is too many doge in circulation and as i know development is also stopped.  
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
February 26, 2018, 02:19:17 PM
DOGE is a great coin. It seems to me that this coin will always be used. This coin is very convenient to use in order to quickly send coins. And this coin has a very small commission.
Activity: 560
February 26, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
As for DogeCoin, I think that this project is developing, but for some reason I simply do not see him any future, as far as I understand the project is made only for the fan, so what kind of future can it have?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 26, 2018, 02:15:06 PM
Dogecoin has been around for a while now and is one of the most famous coin about traders and faucet users. This is one such coin which is not only available on almost all exchanges but is widely used for trading purpose due to it's its transaction fees and faster confirmations. I really like this coin a lot and almost all day traders will agree with me that this is indeed one of the widely used coin for trading purpose.

Have a nice day.

Agree. Dogecoin is the best coin around for trading and micro-payments. It's no wonder why it has managed to survive over time in the market, despite that it lacks active development and innovation. One the most attractive features it has, is its cheap fees and inexpensive value. As such, it could attract a lot more people who're new into cryptocurrencies to begin using Dogecoin for testing purposes or just for fun.

Personally, I believe that Dogecoin has a future since it serves real use cases in the mainstream world. It basically fulfills Bitcoin's promise as Peer-to-Peer electronic cash without having to adopt SegWit or even the Lightning Network. Of course, it would eventually need to scale if a lot of people begin using it, but in the meantime, DOGE is fine as it is. Nevertheless, I'm looking for something big to happen to DOGE in the future, hence it would be best to buy and hodl just in case. Smiley
Activity: 101
February 24, 2018, 05:59:59 PM
Dogecoin is a currency that has been tested over time. Despite the "comic" basis, it has existed for several years and is not going to lose ground, while other projects that seemed more promising have disappeared from the cryptocurrency horizon.
Activity: 252
February 24, 2018, 05:46:11 PM
DogEcoin was popular on the new market. the market is very volatile and some are falling and some are rising. DogeCoin will love the investors. researches and projects show this
Activity: 111
February 24, 2018, 05:40:35 PM
Dogecoin is one of the pioneering coin/altcoin in this industry, So I do believed that this coin has a good future waiting ahead for us. So I think it is still good to hold this in a long term.
Activity: 142
Merit: 7
February 24, 2018, 05:34:49 PM
It?s not so hard to earn some dogecoin, and there are many faucet... it?s not expensive, and to give some little presents it?s really sympathetic. Many shitcoins will certainly disappear before this coin. Il hold some, but not trade with
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 05:13:11 PM
Dogecoin is looking like a scam with strange name and almost free coins. At my opinion no future for this cryptocurrency because competition is to high nowadays.
It seems a bit negative here, I just feel it does not have the necessary traits, because of the platform combination from Litecoin and Bitcoin. It's like an exaggeration. So, they choose independent direction in a fun and just use as a tool to buy fun for the community. It may not have much sense of competition for strong growth in the future. I believe in Ripple and NEO more.

You have to remember a cheap coin, a potential altcoin isn't an altcoin has high price, many members already to support, huge community, etc. It's the ability to change the world or something can affect the cryptocurrency and the life. And Dogecoin is changing with Ethereum as a partner to improve the world, in the future, you will know how to Doge help us Wink
Activity: 154
February 22, 2018, 01:23:26 PM
Although it's really popular, I don't think it has got big future, for me it's just a joke coin and we have a lots of alternates now.
Activity: 224
February 22, 2018, 11:59:16 AM
Dogecoin is looking like a scam with strange name and almost free coins. At my opinion no future for this cryptocurrency because competition is to high nowadays.
It seems a bit negative here, I just feel it does not have the necessary traits, because of the platform combination from Litecoin and Bitcoin. It's like an exaggeration. So, they choose independent direction in a fun and just use as a tool to buy fun for the community. It may not have much sense of competition for strong growth in the future. I believe in Ripple and NEO more.
Pages:
Jump to: