Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 64. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 12:33:58 PM
I have read an info on the net that Dogecoin was said to have started just as a joke yet nevertheless  it had created a market for itself. While not so serious about its development, this could be the reason why perhaps it becomes the experimental site for scammers and hackers and those who fake products which causes it to be silent for a long time. This makes it so unstable. Maybe they need to upgrade their system or do another version of it hopefully in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 12:10:59 PM
It's very possible, I'm considering investing a little bit into it.  Dogecoin has a huge community of supporters, if it decided to step up on development we could see it's value rise exponentially.
I agree with this, even if there is news that dogecoin is only going to activate the development of the project, we will see very good growth. This will happen because this coin has a large community, and many remember this coin.  Smiley
Activity: 224
February 18, 2018, 10:00:54 AM
Although I have invested in Dogecoin, I don't think it has much potential, just hope it can bring me good luck.
When the bull market comes, then I think Dogecoin will have a good increase, because there is money hype, but it doesn't have any technology updates.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 08:52:19 AM
It's very possible, I'm considering investing a little bit into it.  Dogecoin has a huge community of supporters, if it decided to step up on development we could see it's value rise exponentially.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 18, 2018, 07:53:58 AM
Dogecoin can not have any future. All its value and popularity is determined not by its technical capabilities or innovations, but only by its name
Dogecoin is only for gesture, i makes you feel that you are in crypto ecosystem, i dont know why one will ever accept Doge when we have ETH and other altcoins.
I think also coin with a muzzle of a dog and bitcoin are old and respectable coins, but they have obsolete technology and concept. There are many promising, fast-growing altcoins, like Monero, Ethereum, Cardano.I believe that the road for the young
Currently, a Dogecoin devs come back and he is wanting to make Dogecoin become the top coin again. He is trying to build Dogecoin through Ethereum platform instead of Bitcoin in the future. Although it is so hard and can creates a big hardfolk, but I'm still believing one day, Dogecoin will be back.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 06:47:12 PM
Dogecoin can not have any future. All its value and popularity is determined not by its technical capabilities or innovations, but only by its name
Dogecoin is only for gesture, i makes you feel that you are in crypto ecosystem, i dont know why one will ever accept Doge when we have ETH and other altcoins.
I think also coin with a muzzle of a dog and bitcoin are old and respectable coins, but they have obsolete technology and concept. There are many promising, fast-growing altcoins, like Monero, Ethereum, Cardano.I believe that the road for the young
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
February 17, 2018, 05:27:34 PM
For me the dogecoin to prove to future but the doge community is still overwhelming and transactions prices are cheap with fast transfer. So many people use doges to transfer btc and other currencies indirectly.

Yes. Many people still use DOGE even if it's not widely developed in crypto land. The ability to use it as a cheap and fast payments system, will keep it going for many years to come. Most people don't even care about a cryptocurrency's development and innovation, but rather its usability in the mainstream world. Therefore, if they see the benefits that Dogecoin provides, they'll keep using it for their daily transactions. What once started as a joke, now has gathered a lot of attention from outside investors and traders, making Dogecoin's future a very bright one.

I just hope that it will remain as fast and inexpensive as it is right now, so that DOGE would continue to be used in the mainstream world and retain its rightful place in the market. Just my opinion Smiley
Yes, I also share the idea that dogecoin will have a future. I myself once upon a time began to master the world of crypto currencies precisely with dogecoin. This is a very old crypto currency, but despite this it is still widely used and has a large community.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 16, 2018, 02:06:14 PM
For me the dogecoin to prove to future but the doge community is still overwhelming and transactions prices are cheap with fast transfer. So many people use doges to transfer btc and other currencies indirectly.

Yes. Many people still use DOGE even if it's not widely developed in crypto land. The ability to use it as a cheap and fast payments system, will keep it going for many years to come. Most people don't even care about a cryptocurrency's development and innovation, but rather its usability in the mainstream world. Therefore, if they see the benefits that Dogecoin provides, they'll keep using it for their daily transactions. What once started as a joke, now has gathered a lot of attention from outside investors and traders, making Dogecoin's future a very bright one.

I just hope that it will remain as fast and inexpensive as it is right now, so that DOGE would continue to be used in the mainstream world and retain its rightful place in the market. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 51
February 15, 2018, 12:35:57 PM
Let's wait
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
February 15, 2018, 12:30:15 PM
As for my opinion Dogecoin has a future. It's quick, with low comission and appropriate for dailytrading. Also that coin is on the market for a long time and that's mean lot of people believe in it.
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
February 15, 2018, 12:12:06 PM
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
February 15, 2018, 12:10:52 PM
Dogecoin in my opinion is the most underated of all the top coins. Its a real good coin that can be gotten cheaply and with a few good announcements from the team I see it growing again rapidly in acceptance.
The current bearish market nature has presented a great opportunity to buy it very cheaply and watch the value rise.
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
February 13, 2018, 03:52:41 AM
I have never owned a single Dogecoin, but I cannot see why it will fail all of a sudden. It has a strong network effect among other things going for it. To the moon! Grin

P.S. The only failure will be Jackson Palmer - the creator of Dogecoin and his half-assed comments - aimed against Dogecoin and cryptos in general. Talking about a douchebag!
Activity: 25
February 13, 2018, 03:49:10 AM
Dogecoin has no value but i like it when using it to transfer funds from one exchanges to another because the transaction fees are lesser.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 03:36:42 AM
Activity: 242
February 13, 2018, 03:05:50 AM
Activity: 127
February 12, 2018, 07:23:49 PM
Like what other said before Dogecoin have a bright future because the price are too low with a great Developer day by day doge became popular in cryptoworld why? Because the transaction fee are too small compare to bitcoin so no doubt it will have a future even the supply are too high.
Activity: 110
February 12, 2018, 04:15:24 PM
Just want to ask, why so? I wasn't attracted by dogecoin so far. I didn't see vital features in it and it's a simple bitcoin clone as you guys know this. Then I wouldn't spend my money on such speculative asset.
Activity: 185
Shopify Developer
February 12, 2018, 03:39:03 PM
I heard that they were planing to do something , I don't remember what and when. But I am sure i read something about it.
Activity: 252
February 12, 2018, 03:30:11 PM

a new coin came to the crypto money exchange. The dog has attracted the interest of people. it will be heard by everyone in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: