Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 76. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 14
December 28, 2017, 06:25:26 AM
dogecoin is really nice for trading coins, much better than bitcoin at the moment. i hope it will change in the future...bitcoin is slow and high priced in transaction costs Sad
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 02:15:32 PM
I'm also starting to like this dogecoin, they have fast transaction and they give big tips. I think this will going to have a future in crypto world as long as this will excel and will have high price
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 27, 2017, 01:59:03 PM
Doge coin price is increase a bit on this month, this is good signal. We must buy and HOLD it long time, hope it can hit 0.1 coin at early next year  Lips sealed

Agree. This is good for many shibes which have been hodling DOGE for quite some time. If it reaches $0.01 USD, then it will become quite a profitable journey for most of us. I, myself have held onto DOGE for quite a few years, where most of the coins I've received has been from faucets. While at that time, faucet earnings were less than a penny, right now it's paying off thanks to the recent price increase that Dogecoin has experienced.

Nevertheless, if it maintains its value over the long-term, then DOGE will remain in its place in the market for many years to come. All it needs is an active development team and innovation, to make it great again. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
December 26, 2017, 02:07:28 AM
In cryptocurrency market, what is unexpected is happening. Bitcoin rose from 1k to 20k, If dogecoin follows the similar trend i wouldn't be surprised.
Activity: 196
December 26, 2017, 02:03:17 AM
Dogecoin seems to me more like a speculative game, and everyone knows that it has lost its real value, but because of faith, Dogecoin's price keeps rising. Grin Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
December 26, 2017, 02:00:32 AM
yobit has a doge centered exchange....

thats so strange given the fact that this coin is such a joke...

all decentral cryptocurrencies currently benefit mainly large scale owners of things

regards

not sure what you mean by large scale owners of things

but yes it is kind of strange that some exchanges have gone through the trouble of creating DOGE/XXX markets....lol even cryptopia has them!

they must get tiny volume.

i do imagine a day where there will be many more people trading LTC/xxx and ETH/xxx markets....maybe doge will have a place there?

i couldn't imagine a crypto world without doge
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
December 26, 2017, 12:03:09 AM
yobit has a doge centered exchange....

thats so strange given the fact that this coin is such a joke...

all decentral cryptocurrencies currently benefit mainly large scale owners of things

regards
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 26, 2017, 12:00:44 AM
I was shocked seeing what is happening in this coin. For so long it is sleeping and now making a good pump. But still, I can't say this one is a good investment. I may see it as a guinea-pig altcoin.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 02:43:23 PM
I'm also starting to like this dogecoin, they have fast transaction and they give big tips. I think this will going to have a future in crypto world as long as this will excel and will have high price
They give big tips? Who?
You are basically saying that altcoin has a bright future because it has fast transaction? What a bunch of crap. Dogecoin is coin which is dying and somehow it is not dead yet, look at the history, it is pump and dump coin, nothing more.

here is the thing that you miss: people love this coin, get it? that is not a pump and dump and that is why it "SOMEHOW" survives and beyond
Think again! Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
December 25, 2017, 04:38:49 AM
It's cool to see DOGE at $0.01 - a cup of coffee now costs 200 DOGE! At this price, it's really easy to relate to in the real world. Just remove the decimal point on any price, and that's your price in DOGE.

I'd much rather see people support something like DOGE in the long term, versus Tether. In the super long run, long after Bitcoin has surpassed $1 trillion, maybe DOGE could peg to $1. It's got about the right amount of yearly inflation to do that!
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
December 25, 2017, 04:07:18 AM
Maybe others see dogecoin as a fun coin only as it is cited on their website and I agree with it but I see dogecoin as a useful coin in some reasons. One is because I love dogs  Cheesy Cheesy. Second is dogecoin has a fast transaction. Third is they use for tipping others with the work they have done. Dogecoin's price is increasing now and reached .01 cents for a while. Wonder what made dogecoin increased its price.
Activity: 28
December 25, 2017, 02:55:32 AM
I really do not know the future of Dogecoin because it still has a low value since its arrival. I believe that the coins are printed in billions and the supply to the market is overwhelming and that explains the low value of interest all the time. I see it still depends on the widespread use by many visitors.
Activity: 199
Mercy
December 25, 2017, 02:38:36 AM
It might, when some pro dev take over the coin it will. Because you know, the dev left it just like that.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
December 25, 2017, 02:36:14 AM
Everybody loves doge. For years it has been inflationary "but once a year doubling" coin. Despite this latest spike even if it will fall to predictable 20-50 satoshi it will still remain on market. Doge Jones index is high today. Very much wow holidays for doge Cheesy
Activity: 472
December 25, 2017, 02:27:28 AM
Dogecoin is one of my favorite coins. I have got several thousands of them in my wallet. I have been holding it for years. Finally, its price has been increasing for several weeks. I expect in 2018 1 Dogecoin = 1 dollar.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
December 25, 2017, 02:24:45 AM
Doge coin price is increase a bit on this month, this is good signal. We must buy and HOLD it long time, hope it can hit 0.1 coin at early next year  Lips sealed

It has already hit 0.1
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
December 25, 2017, 02:23:12 AM
Doge has been my favorite coin out of all others. It's easy to move, transaction fees are low and the community is appears to be very kind and welcoming. I also love being able to hold several full doge coins. Also faucets WERE awesome because you could easily rack up a thousand doge in no time. Today? Most faucets are giving maybe 1 doge or .51 doge which shows me even they see the potential.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
December 25, 2017, 02:19:43 AM
yes doge will live on

it has touched too many crypto hearts over the years

too many good memes were created

everyone loves having a lot of it because of its enormous supply

people fucking love their dogs
Activity: 2
December 25, 2017, 02:04:18 AM
i think By July 2017 = $0.0009 (this will be the new low)
By December 2017 = $0.0012 (after going down below 0.0005, it will stay above 0.0012)
By June 2018 = $0.005 (this is a safe bet for DOGE and will never go down below 0.005 again)
By January 2019 = $0.008 (it going up slowly but surely)
By September 2020 = Anywhere between $0.01 to $0.10. Too good to be true? A lot of too good things will happen to other alt coins as well.

hey it's aready september 2020.. Grin
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 04:03:26 PM
Dogecoin has been my most loved alt coin for a significant long time,It fills in as a decent cryptocurrency for tipping others yet in the event that dogecoin didn't investigate the element possibly the cost of this coin will fall
Pages:
Jump to: