Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH can reach 1500 in this year?? - page 14. (Read 4157 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
I am sure that by the end of 2018, Ethereum will cost 2800-3500 $, because the forecasts for bitcoin are 50-65 thousand dollars. We will see the bull market again!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Agree or not, we are free to predict what will be the price of each crypto.

The market is still in bad shape today and bitcoin does have to go through inside the hole of a needle. Why I mentioned bitcoin? Ethereum is being inspired by the gain and loss of it so we should be hopeful for bitcoin first so the rest will follow.

The fate of Ethereum in 2018 is not to reach 1500$
In my opinion...  Ethereum is apparently struggling within the 400$-600$ range... Chances are that this may remain same till the end of 2018.
The highest Ethereum can go by 2018 year ending is 600$
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
The Ethereum this year will not be able to reach even $ 1000, I'm sure of it. But next year everything is possible...
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?
I think it depends on the circumstances and conditions. if the ETH continues to show a positive trend and the more good news about eth it is not impossible that this could happen even beyond your prediction. but if the situation changes I think it will be difficult to achieve, even under $ 1000.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?

Why are you talking about December? What will be the same growth in December as in 2017?Huh Do you really believe that??? Personally, I don't believe it. And growth is not planned this year. At least, we need a good news flow associated with the legalization of bitcoin and altcoins in many countries, then maybe everything will happen.
Activity: 88
You should not expect such a strong growth at least during this year, because the market is not ready for this. But in 2019 there is every chance!
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose

$1500 is very far from $438.57 as ethereum price today. Ethereum may goes higher before this year 2018 will end but i don't think this will go that far. But if the ethereum trend will start to grow so soon, then this $1500 will be possible.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I have no doubt, that by the end of the year ETH will cost more than 1000 $ , and may well exceed 1500$.
and in the next years will grow even more (growth and decline, but still growth dynamics)

Since the beginning of the year, there have been many forecasts about the cost from 2500 to 4000. Now they are hard to believe, but they can be realized.
On the example of last year's Bitcoin growth
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Unfortunately, there is no sign of rising below the water and the market. Since all subcodes including etheraum are indexed with bitcoin, you need to input cash into the market. big investors are investing in this market and if bitcoin is mobilized I think that you can pass 1500 dollars very easily at the end of this year. It is not investment advice.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11

The market is gradually recovering, the volume of capitalization is growing, the coins are becoming more expensive. Users began to look at successful projects that will allow them to earn in 2018 or invest in a long term perspective. One of the most investment-attractive assets is the Ethereum cryptocurrency. I think this forecast is quite likely.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
Yes, it can easily reach 1500, but it seems that it will happen by the end of the year. 1500 is just a bit higher than ATH, so it is achievable target and at the same time I assume that while ETh mae a new ATH, BTC will keep levels lower than 20 k. But who knows...
Activity: 182
Agree or not, we are free to predict what will be the price of each crypto.

The market is still in bad shape today and bitcoin does have to go through inside the hole of a needle. Why I mentioned bitcoin? Ethereum is being inspired by the gain and loss of it so we should be hopeful for bitcoin first so the rest will follow.

In as much the price of Altcoins remain dependent on bitcoin,  I think 1500 USD is realistic for Ethereum this year as there are forecasts that BTC will reach 20,000 USD before the year ends.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
everything is possible, in 2017, no one could think about the air price of $ 1000 + so the price of $ 1500 is real!
Activity: 188
yes eth can reach 1500 this will be incredible thing that will happen to eth. but firstly the decreasing in the price of bitcoin and eth have to stop before will can start talking about 1500 eth this year
Activity: 226
Saying this, Ethereum has a scaling problem, as we’ve seen as of late, the ICOs which are happening have to much demand that the networking is slowing down for hours at a time due to the sheer volume of transactions. it may reach 1500 if the market back to normal
Activity: 182
I predict such a price of 1500 at the beginning of the next year 2019 but not for this year. Market is still under pressure from regulators.
Activity: 98
I think that eth et will have a lot of prospects as well as they will achieve the same level of performance as bitcoins, although they are bitcoin and their price is lower than bitcoin but they are worth the investment.
Activity: 140
most likely, this price will be reached much later. all your excitement is a matter of faith whether you are ready to wait or ready to go out. I believe all will be well in the near bright future. the digital economy of the future cannot exist without Ethereum. the problem of scalability will be solved and we will all be reduced to it
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
Same as BTC can reach $100k, but seriosly nobody know that buddy, except very rich guys which are manipulating that market Wink
Activity: 154
I think there's a chance to reach $1500 before of 2018, but we don't know when it happens so I suggest to buy and invest now before it's too late. Facing of crypto currency now in the market was so fast, so I think it is a good basis of investment. Aside on that you can also make a basis the price of ethereum coin in the market and their movement, to assure you that you will earn income when the time you invest.
Pages:
Jump to: