Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH can reach 1500 in this year?? - page 15. (Read 4157 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Today ETH Price is $ 468. I think it will cross $ 1500 because day by day all world now getting a knowledge about cryptocurrencies and also it is depend on Bitcoin price. We hope that Bitcoin price will cross the $20,000 in the end of 2018 & definitely ETH will increase. 
Activity: 252
I think it will happen in a few years, but definitely not this year
I think it depends on the team's success. If Vitalik succeed in complementing the sharding, it will make a huge leap forward for the whole blockchain industry. In this case, 1500 will seem like a child's price, right now, in this year. If there are only expectations, the price will not reach this mark
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I think that such a price is quite real, but only if the general situation on the market changes. When the market stops its decline we will see the growth of all coins and of course ETH
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
I think no,maybe ethereum reach $1500 by year 2019 or 2020 possible but this year imposible:) we don't know 😀well,if that happen all of us we're happy.
Activity: 184
eth at the $ 1500 price is tough, my prediction is at $ 1000, cryptocurrency will return dump but not this year, we hope Grin
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
To be honest, no it wont reach 1500 this year and probally wont next year looking at the sentiment of the market right now. I think 750 would be more likely at the end of the year, but if ETH comes up with new upgrades maybe new ath will be reached. No one knows what will happen the couple next months, but to reach 1500, the "bull market" should makes it appearance very soon and keep rising hard. Greetings Cool
Activity: 105
Ethereum will reach 1500 dollars much faster. Most likely we will see such a price for 1 ETH already in September-October. My forecast is based only on technical analysis, so if you have any comments, you can correct me.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
It is difficult to give accurate assertions in this moment
I think this likely in 2019 or 2020 because the 2018 will too soon, like BTC 20 k in November last year, and it not good for cryptocurrent
Of course, if you look at the situation last year, then the reality of Bitcoin and the etherium had their indicators. But I'm very weak. I believe that ETH will be able to increase its price more than last year. Recently, I often hear forecasts for 2019 and 2020, but it is unlikely that these forecasts will be positive, if today we are almost at the bottom.
Activity: 280
It is difficult to give accurate assertions in this moment
I think this likely in 2019 or 2020 because the 2018 will too soon, like BTC 20 k in November last year, and it not good for cryptocurrent
Activity: 43
yes, I think it could happen, who knows !!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes, ETH can reach the price of US $ 1,400 in mid-January 2017. yaap, if history does not change, I think the price of ETH will reach $ 1500.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
That's my goal in early 2018. But now it's July. I assert this year is absolutely impossible. with the current situation. ETH can end in 2018 for $ 500-700. The market has no signs of growth
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
I think it could happen and could be over $ 1500 by the end of this year,but the price will wait for a bitcoin rise I am very confident in the price of ethereum because ethereum is the best altcoin so it is potentially the price will increase.
Activity: 43
I think it will happen in a few years, but definitely not this year
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
it seems to be very difficult because I see ethereum has a demand that is not too much and ethereum is also very much owned supply and etherum is also very easy to get so ethereum difficult to rise that expensive.
Activity: 15
Bisa aja gan kalau volume pasarnya naik mungkin ga cuma eth aja yg naik btc pun kemungkinan naik kalau volume pasarnya turun pasti semuanya ikut turun
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?
Surely strongly agree it's not a thing that later in the future by the investors as well as the owners of digital currency because if ETH go again to the moon can be sure other Altcoin would be going up too.
Activity: 126
In this situation, i'm pretty pessimistic...
But hey, who knows market will go to the moon like last year ?
just wait until Q4 and see what happens..........
copper member
Yes I think there is a good potential for this but we can also know this is a fable in our imagination but it is possible
Activity: 84
I belive in price 1500 USD in this year.But we need to wait and dont panic,life is only one:)So lets see what happens when all coins go to the moon Grin
One time ETH have price 1500 why they dont go one more time to this mount?
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?

Dear friend,
I always believe to the recovery of the cryptocurrency market at the end of this year but it is so hard for the ETH price reach to 1500 dollars. In my opinion it is the impossible mission. I only hope it reach to 900 dollars and i wait to that time. Everyone should be patient and wait.
Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: