Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH can reach 1500 in this year?? - page 16. (Read 4157 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I really hope and believe it will be 1500+ to the end of 2018...
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?

Ethereum is I believe one of the promising token here in this forum . By his platform and services it give to member here its not that far to reach $1500 by the end of december. I just need to believe and hope that cryptoworld and market will be back to its original shape.
Activity: 98
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?

I dont think so if ETH will reach to $1500 before this year ends because the cryptomarket until today is still very weak and the market price becomes more lower than other week and it continue to drops until this time.
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
Most likely the ETH can reach 1500 in this year. This is just an increase of about three times the current price. If you believe that bitkoyn will be able to beat his previous high this year, then the ether will be able too. In general, I think the ETH is quite an undervalued crypto currency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
maybe more why not ?? eth is utility coin that everybody use and all . so i think they can reach more than 1500 . i hold eth for a long time and it gives me a good profit Smiley my prediction this year is 5000USD
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
NO!!! ETH already reached 1200 USD last 2017, you are requesting for just 300 more.
we are now down and every one knows that but soon we will rise.
1500 is not enough.
look it was 400 before we go rocket to 1200..
now we are at 400 also and the average price of ETH this year is 600-700 well i am betting for 2500-5000 USD each. this 2018!

hopefully the ETH goes up drastically until you say at the price (2500-5000 USD), wow is a very high estimate ,, but it does not matter everyone is free to argue, nothing is impossible, up or down ETH no one knows , even within minutes ETH prices change, all back again to yourself to sell or buy at the right time.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
Hopefully it can go up even 1500, because I see and meticulously from my experience the increase is always there at the end of the year, indeed ETH is now down drastically, but nothing is impossible in the sooner or late period ETH end know it will rise again as the year- last year.
Activity: 66
I think that ETH and the whole of the 2018 cryptocurrency market will look like what happened between 2014 and 2015. So I just hope ETH will be around $ 800- $ 900 by the end of 2018. 1.6-2x compared to the present time is very happy.
Activity: 225
Augmented Reality World Discovered
Ethereum is strong as it is use to be, stable coin as smart platform for future decentralized application can reach new highs soon, and i expect that this price of $1500 could be reached quick as soon as the market get bullish trend.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

And what if this does not happen? What if bitcoin does not start growing? After all, different scenarios are possible. Many large investors have left, and this is a bad way.
ETH $ 1500 is only a matter of time and if my forecasts are correct then the cryptocurrency field will grow sharply by the end of the year then the ETH can perfectly reach $ 1500. ETH is the altcoin that has the most practical applications that I know of and I put a lot of trust in it.
Activity: 294
$1500 is somehow too ambitious, probably $1000 by Dec 2018
I do not think so. If bitcoin will jump the mark of $ 20,000 then Ethereum will fly with it and go 1000; very easy
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Yes, I agree with you. If the future of Ethereum could increase and the price could rise slowly, I think Ethereum could reach $ 1500 by the end of this year.
Activity: 84
$1500 is somehow too ambitious, probably $1000 by Dec 2018
Activity: 95
I guess this number is quite realistic. I hope the second part of 2018 will be bullish and then everything can happen. Maybe Ethereum's price will be even higher.
Activity: 154
I can't say if it would or not.
It is possible, but improbable. A massive bull run in Q3 and Q4 of the year could possibly take ETH to that height.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
It really depends on the performance of bitcoin this year. Bitcoin always drag everything down when it crashes but when it soar through the roof, some good altcoins also do the same and Eth is one of them. But I think $1,200 is much more possible.
The performance of bitcoin is critical and right now there are not any signal that tell to us that bitcoin is going to make any kind of great come back, I know that people are losing heir patience and getting desperate by the situation but there is nothing we can do to change this, the market is going to remain this way for a long time and we must endure it.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
NO!!! ETH already reached 1200 USD last 2017, you are requesting for just 300 more.
we are now down and every one knows that but soon we will rise.
1500 is not enough.
look it was 400 before we go rocket to 1200..
now we are at 400 also and the average price of ETH this year is 600-700 well i am betting for 2500-5000 USD each. this 2018!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
everything is possible, in the past year no one could even imagine such a growth of the air, or bitkoyna. so maybe the ether will be 3k$
Activity: 336

And what if this does not happen? What if bitcoin does not start growing? After all, different scenarios are possible. Many large investors have left, and this is a bad way.
Activity: 281

It is very difficult to say about the exact price of bitcoin and Ethereum. You can only analyze and guess. Perhaps you're right that Ethereum will reach that price. But I wouldn't be so 100% sure I'm still convinced that I need to buy tokens or participate in a bounty and wait for the small coins to make X5 or X10 off the ICO price.
Pages:
Jump to: