Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH can reach 1500 in this year?? - page 18. (Read 4157 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I think the price of ETH will not rise to 1500$ this year. Firstly because of the shortage of funds in the market, ETH faces many new competitors (3.0 blockchain), which will cause Ethereum to lose a lot of customers!
Totally agree. This year is not successful for ETH. I think in 2018 the price of ETH will not rise above $ 1000.
Activity: 632
Merit: 108
https://imgur.com/TOEV9DO
Now Ethereum still has a lot of technical problems and if the Ethereum team solves them all by the end of the year, the price for the ETH will grow to $1500-2000. So we are now waiting for the transition c POW to Casper, which Buterin promised to implement this summer.
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
This prediction was the prediction would all like to happen. But if the movement of price of the ETH was so slow how this will happen. If the price of bitcoin will come back on original price and maybe will exceed maybe much higher.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I believe it goes to 150 rather than 1500 ... most of wealth is owned by few people it is in people's nature not to share and we are still in corrupt capitalism and this translated into corrupt crypto.
Based on the movements on the market i dont see this coin reaching 1500 unless there will be a pump. You can see that almost all coins are dragging down whicn indicate that market is bear at all.
Activity: 32
Pump is coming!!Eth price will rise but not 1500.Maybe 2019.
Activity: 42
Yup it will
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
no one will certainly tell u cos only Market knows it lol but there are some predictions for making it happen. As we know pump goes after dump!
Activity: 196
what makes you speculate about such ethereum prices? there is nothing to forbid to predict about the price in crypto but if no source will be very difficult, but I hope it really happens.
Activity: 532
I hope to see Ethereum back to the moon, I'm not sure will we see it in 1500$ price, but for sure we can expect 1000$ for Ethereum thill the end of 2018.
Activity: 693
For me it is achievable target, but it probably will happen by the end of the year and I don't see ETH above 2000 during this year. Now it is a perfect time to grow your positions and hold it for following half a year. I also assume that there is a possible downside back to 400 level in order to make reversal pattern, but it can happen only in short term
Alright mate, that will going to happen maybe during December this year as we look back the trend last year, the last quarter of 2018 will be the peak value for ETH and BTC. There are many people now are starting to invest this coin for the preparation of this coming exciting month. So for those who believes in ETH then now is the time to buy this promising coin.
Activity: 273
I'm sure that this year we should not even wait for 900 because according to analysis of the course of this coin the price  will not pump soon.

I fully agree with you,the Ethereum network has been fully loaded for several days,spam tokens was distributed,the price of transactions in the network has increased dramatically (to 150 gwei).We will see how the price will be displayed in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I'm sure that this year we should not even wait for 900 because according to analysis of the course of this coin the price  will not pump soon.
copper member
Activity: 196
I think its definitely possible. The use case of Ethereum is absolutely massive, its being adopted heavily. Also ICO risk taking will skyrocket the demand and price of ETH. If you're interested in ICOs before this takes place, ive got a few to look into. None of these have launched yet but I know they will all have very successful campaigns, at least based on their use cases and journeys so far.
Some great looking ICOs with a very solid set of foundations and teams are these if you or anyone is interested.
The ICOs are Fr8 Network, Muirfield IP, Airstayz, Daostack, and Deedcoin.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains, specifically the freighting industry, and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm utilizing blockchain technology.

Airstayz is the first of it's kind, revolutionizing the travel industry with customer and corporate incentives on tokenizing benefits.

Daostack IO is an operating system for collective intelligence. DAOstack powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale.

Deedcoin is the next generation full-service real estate network at a baseline 1%, by solving the customer acquisition problem for agents.
Activity: 103
I think the price of ETH will not rise to 1500$ this year. Firstly because of the shortage of funds in the market, ETH faces many new competitors (3.0 blockchain), which will cause Ethereum to lose a lot of customers!
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
For me it is achievable target, but it probably will happen by the end of the year and I don't see ETH above 2000 during this year. Now it is a perfect time to grow your positions and hold it for following half a year. I also assume that there is a possible downside back to 400 level in order to make reversal pattern, but it can happen only in short term
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
It seems to me that this is almost impossible this year, but I think that there is a possibility that this will happen in the coming year ..
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
I agree with You.This is the real price of this coin.This is not fantastic but in principle the real price that we will soon see.If possible, do not sell this coin as long as possible
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?

I dont think so, ETH price can reach 1500 $ but not in this year. After the long time in downtrend, i think it need more time to recover and reach this price in 2019.
Activity: 154
I am optimistic if the ethereum will reach $ 15000 in this year, we wait until December we will see the ethereum reach the moon and will end the slump in the year 2018 Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?

Definitely! a hundred percent sure.
but ETH will not just remain on that 1500 limit this year.
i am betting more on this like 2000 up to 5000 USD each.
i have a strong feeling on this.
Pages:
Jump to: