Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH can reach 1500 in this year?? - page 20. (Read 4157 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 0
I don't think ETH will get to $1500 againg this year but I believe market with raise but not to that level later in the future ETH will pass $1500.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Now when I am reading this thread " Will ETH can reach 1500 in this year?? ", I must LOL.
Because I am not even sure it can reach 600 USD this year.
Really sad. So much opportunity but bearish market and you can swallow your own sh_t.

HODL!?
Activity: 154
I think that Ethereum has a growth potential of more than$ 1500 this year, as it is popular with many investors and crypto traders
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
yeah, with crypto market all the unexpected things can happen, today, i read that Wolf of Wall Street Predicts the End of Bitcoin is Near, i hope not so that
People from all walks of life from economists to politicians have said many times that the end of bitcoin is near and they have been mistaken all the time and this is not going to be the exception, I do not know how many times people need to learn the same lesson, after a bitcoin crash most people proclaim bitcoin to be dead and then a few years later bitcoin proves them wrong.
Activity: 48
you are most probably right. if market recover soon and if we can see bullish market that will be happen. actually in april up trend eth went to around 800$ . so i think next bullish trend will carry eth to over 1000+. so these days buy and full your bags for that
Activity: 207
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?
Unfortunately. But I do not believe in the possibility of ETH back to $ 1k5 again this year. The market needs time to recover and expand the popularity and trust of the user community and investors. I think, in early 2019 the market will explode again. and ETH can reach> 2k $.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?
I agree with the statement that at present ethereum is still strongly underestimated. This coin may well reach a price of $ 1,500 by the end of this year, However, we know that dominates pricing in the crypto currency market bitcoin. Therefore, while everything depends on the price movement bitcoin. Ethereum previously rose in price to 1,400 dollars, when bitcoin rose to 20,000 dollars. Accordingly, bitcoin again must rise to more than $ 20,000, then the ethereum will grow to $ 1,500. Of course, with price dominance bitcoin must be fought. This means to reduce its capitalization compared to the total capitalization of the crypto currency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The market is so unpredictable that it's hard to talk about it. But I hope that this will happen soon.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
In the world of crypto there is nothing impossible and everything can happen very quickly and beyond prediction. Etherum is one of the coins that has a very good reputation and therefore most people will surely trust Etherum. As it happens today that Etherum is widely used by various peojects of ICO, therefore the marketshare coin Etherum is enormous.

So do not worry that the price of Etherum will not increase, Etherum price has a very big chance to increase because when a coin is widely used then the coin will increasingly have an increasing level of public confidence. Believe that the price of Etherum can reach a much better value than the current Etherum price.
nobody knows what will be the future prices of bitcoin and altcoins. cryptocurrency is volatile anything can happen to it. people already trusted ethereum that's why its already on the number 2# spot. ethereum price just flows with bitcoin if bitcoin increase ethereum increase and so does altcoin we just need to fill more sell orders than buy orders to make it happen. people just needed to hodl to reach their dream price.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
In the world of crypto there is nothing impossible and everything can happen very quickly and beyond prediction. Etherum is one of the coins that has a very good reputation and therefore most people will surely trust Etherum. As it happens today that Etherum is widely used by various peojects of ICO, therefore the marketshare coin Etherum is enormous.

So do not worry that the price of Etherum will not increase, Etherum price has a very big chance to increase because when a coin is widely used then the coin will increasingly have an increasing level of public confidence. Believe that the price of Etherum can reach a much better value than the current Etherum price.
Activity: 333
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

Not just 1500, ETH will reach the new milestone.
2500 USD is a big possible to have this 2018.
there will be big rise after this bear market.
We should hold it and earn later.
What causes you to be sure that the price of ETH will rise to $ 2500 in late 2018? Market situation is becoming unstable. Market prices continue to fall under the price of bitcoin in today
Activity: 308
There are many who believe that ETH will rise to over $ 1000 by the end of this year. But I think this will not happen. Many people have withdrawn from the market price of ETH and altcoin can not increase at the end of this year
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
ETH will probably reach $ 1500 or even $ 2,000 by the end of 2018. At present, the price of the market is falling but does not mean that prices at the end of the year will also decrease. The crypto market is unpredictable. But I will always believe that ETH will increase
Activity: 261
I am sure that ETH will absolutely raise prices in the future. But in 2018 ETH is hard to increase to $ 1500, your predictions will not be accurate because this year is the market will fall.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
Personal prediction
I think that the price of ETH this year is most likely to be at 950$. First of all, because the market's new inflow of funds is insufficient, any cryptocurrency wants to rise rapidly. A large amount of capital inflow is indispensable. Second, ETH faces a large number of competitors this year. Will make it lose a certain number of customers, thereby reducing its amount of money!

my prediction ethereum will reach for about $750-$1000 and I don't think that ethereum can reach $1500 in this year. it is too difficult for ethereum to increase higher at that price because we need to break the level of $750 first before we can reach $1000. and if we can break $1000 in this year, then in the next year, we have a big chance to see ethereum will reach $1500.
Activity: 84
I think that ETH will go for at max of $1000 because there is a lot of competitors now on the same benefits and services. Also ETH is also very dependent right now to Bitcoin that is why the price for ETH is based on the ups and downs of BTC.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Personal prediction
I think that the price of ETH this year is most likely to be at 950$. First of all, because the market's new inflow of funds is insufficient, any cryptocurrency wants to rise rapidly. A large amount of capital inflow is indispensable. Second, ETH faces a large number of competitors this year. Will make it lose a certain number of customers, thereby reducing its amount of money!
Activity: 118
In the past two months, friends with ETH seem to have experienced many psychological challenges. The current concern is whether ETH can fall below $350. The quantity in my hands worried me not to sell it, regardless of whether it appeared. Why is it so, who can answer me?
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
maybe that achievement is too much, and may also be difficult because the new eth ups reach $ 1300 and that too takes a long time, but maybe by the end of this year the market will recover, and the price of all the coins in the market will start rising significantly
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
yes hopefully you are in the estimate this year the exchange rate eth is rising karna now even eth values ​​have continued to improve and hopefully estimates eth lords will reach the value of 1500 $ is true.
Pages:
Jump to: