Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH recover? - page 27. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
September 18, 2018, 01:08:44 AM
Market will always recover and I think ethereum will. Although , not as before. I used to support ethereum coming back strong but with the rising competition on block chain only time will tell, ethereum might not fully come back.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 18, 2018, 01:04:49 AM
ETH will be around because of its blockchain platform but with so many ICOS popping up and dumping huge amounts of ETH, like EOS is doing, I doubt it will be making a come back any time soon. I wouldn't be surprised if we get back to the ten dollar mark before any bull run comes. If that happens I might buy a few to stash away in case it does rise again. The main problem with ETH is that it is only a utility token used to buy in ICOS and then its dumped in large amounts by all these projects and companies. This is also affecting the whole market and the price of Bitcoin too. ICOS this year are one reason for the market crashes as well as Bitmex, Bitfinex, and CBOE futures trading, KOREAN and Chinese Fud on top.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 01:00:08 AM
yes of course ethereum prices can recover prices but it must be balanced with the good news for cryptocurrency and there must be some requests or buyers who are interested in ethereum so it will definitely make ethereum prices recover.
Activity: 215
September 18, 2018, 12:20:40 AM
whether eth will experience a recovery or not because eth is now experiencing a further decline in price, after yesterday having experienced a significant price increase. but there is still a possibility that crypto, especially eth, is recovering, it's just hard to determine when the recovery will occur, coupled with a market situation that is currently unstable, this now adds to the difficulty of predicting what will happen to the market.
Activity: 266
September 18, 2018, 12:20:30 AM
I am sure if Ethereum will recover the value of the price but to recover then Ethereum will need a long time.
Currently, Ethereum is experiencing a significant price decline.
I think Ethereum will rise if there are many people who believe in Ethereum.
When Ethereum's price decreases, there are many people who leave Ethereum, making Ethereum's price even lower.
We'll see, maybe within 7 months Ethereum will rise and get the price higher again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 18, 2018, 12:15:18 AM
ETH will never disappear and it will remain as the number 1 altcoin and will always be next to bitcoin. Ethereum is just in the dumping phase but once done, it will recover and go back to its price, probably around $400-$600 for the end of 2018 then move up to $1000 on 2019.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 12:10:46 AM
In my opinion Ethereum will never disappear because hundreds of companies have worked on the platform. There is still plenty of time for Ethereum to grow so this is a problem that does not need to be enlarged because for those who have confidence in Ethereum they will choose to buy it.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
September 17, 2018, 11:58:54 PM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?

I have seen or read so many questions like this, it used to will eth reach $2000 now it is replaced by will eth recover or bounced back, so far it's not looking good it will go up then will go down after a day or two it just follows Bitcoin's rise and drops and it will be like this until october or november or if we are lucky enough.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 17, 2018, 11:55:57 PM
Ethereum is going to recover in terms of market prices. And when ethereum recovers, there would be a strong bullish market on ethereum that will see ethereum to next level pricing that is befitting of it's value!
Activity: 191
September 17, 2018, 11:51:54 PM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?

ETH has been the focal point of overflowing hypotheses following the troubling downtrend in its cost. ETH has tried new yearly lows over the most recent few days and the market doesn't appear to hold much any expectation of a skip back at any point in the near future.

These are certainly difficult days to have confidence in the second biggest digital money by advertise capitalization.
Activity: 378
September 17, 2018, 12:46:35 PM
ETH has a very good property. After the price falls, this coin is quickly restored. Therefore, I believe that by the end of the year the ETH will be around $ 500.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
September 17, 2018, 12:43:17 PM

Actually what is happing in cryptomarket is knew no bounds. Nobody could not say what will be do in next few days. We only make hope it that Eth will come back again with its previous record. Nothing to say more here.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
September 17, 2018, 12:36:09 PM
I think Ethreum will definitely recover, but I hope ethereum will be the best coin, I wait for ethereum in the next three months, I'm sure that, because ethereum is the most commonly used coin. My advice, you just have to wait, because there is still time before the end of the year.

Did you mean apart from Bitcoin or do you have evidences that ETH is the most popular cryptocurrency? I personally think that Ethereum is a good coin which will recover and will surpass its previous ATH eventually, but I wouldn't call it the most commonly used coin. If Tezos or NEO will not beat it, ETH will always remain number two, which is not that bad imo. Although right now we are in a stage of developers' competition, it doesn't mean that all crypto users will immediately switch to a coin with better qualities. People are slow in accepting innovations, so, most likely they will stick for a long time to something they know well, and Ethereum is such a coin in this instance.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 12:14:37 PM
I think that you have nothing to worry about this.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 17, 2018, 12:12:56 PM
I think Ethreum will definitely recover, but I hope ethereum will be the best coin, I wait for ethereum in the next three months, I'm sure that, because ethereum is the most commonly used coin. My advice, you just have to wait, because there is still time before the end of the year.
Activity: 31
September 17, 2018, 12:10:08 PM
I believe there are plenty of dapps that will increase the value of ETH.
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
September 17, 2018, 11:57:15 AM
the current situation for eth is the right time to start investing.

but for some people (maybe also impatient) who panic, this is their hardest point, especially for those who buy eth at high prices at the end of last year.

I believe prices will rise again, it only takes a while to wait...

Just wait and lets see the result...
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
September 17, 2018, 10:42:20 AM
Any market is bound to recover as long as it is still active in development and growth. The fact that we are in a downtrend which is applicable to every other market does not mean it would be like this forever. It is just a phase of the market and nothing else, and all you have to do is to utilize every moment as an opportunity.

Don't worry. I don't think it's a problem.
It would only be a problem to those who want to see it as a problem. Even if ETH should go lower than it is now, it just brings about the chance to just buy more for the long run and nothing else. Recovery is a phase of the market which is inevitable.

It might not be immediately, it might take a while, but a time will come in the market when demand will always skyrocket and you only want to be buying the lower prices to be able to benefit from this change in trend when the time comes. Usually, we have opportunity to buy the dips and opportunity to sell the peaks. Now, is a good time to be buying the dips as there is simply no better way to go about it than now?
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
September 16, 2018, 03:55:44 PM
Ethereum will not pop like other crypto currency since it is used in so many things. I think Ethereum will recover and will grow even larger than its peak last time around January. There are many rumors that there will be a bull run in Q4 this year I think we will just wait and see what will happen to the price of Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
September 16, 2018, 03:46:51 PM
It is hard to know whether the market will recover not only for eth but the whole crypto market is now droping. I think for the coming year will also unable to perform well.
Pages:
Jump to: