Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH recover? - page 28. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 03:26:36 PM
The world of cryptocurrencies is unpredictable! We can't say for sure what will happen tomorrow! Tomorrow can be at all " the end of the world"
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 03:26:30 PM
Of course ethereum will recover. You don't need to panic and fear that ethereum won't recover. This is only a matter of time. So you need to be more patient and believe that ethereum will recover. Ethereum is a great altcoins with strong potential. So you don't have to worry about ethereum's future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
https://www.bitc2.org/
September 16, 2018, 03:24:42 PM

I think by the end of the year ETH will be able to reach that level as it was this year. Many depend on ETH, many use it, so I do not think that someone will be able to replace ETH in the near future
Activity: 742
September 16, 2018, 03:20:33 PM
So hard to talk but can expect what is going on next. My own opinion is “NO”. Though ETH is the second best coins in this coin industry but it always follow BTC. And everybody knows what is going on at the moment in BTC. Besides its security, ICO issue, DAPP project and remain weak against USD make it lower I think. Even have good chance for go below $50. Just watch and wait.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 05:38:08 PM
In fact etheruem had already started is recovering journey, now it is now above $200 not like some weeks back when it was still below $200 so I think those that have the courage and patience to hold their tokens now is the pay back time for them because am sure it will keep going up till it hit its normal price.
Activity: 80
September 14, 2018, 05:31:57 PM
things like this are difficult to explain, no one knows the price of crypto in the future, no one can predict, we will see what will happen, hopefully there is a bright spot on this crypto price.
Activity: 183
September 14, 2018, 05:23:43 PM
Of course, my personal opinion is that ethereum will soon recover this year, by looking at the market situation which continues to fluctuate for price increases and falls. but in the near future I feel ethereum's growth will come soon, we just have to wait for this time to happen, because it is too long we are waiting for the moment for ethereum to be able to get back from the downturn and if asked will it disappear of course it is enough impossible to happen to ethereum, certainly because it has the potential for very good growth in the future.
Activity: 70
September 14, 2018, 05:22:14 PM
It has started recovering by no, it has started increasing today by almost 26% in dollars, so don't be panic, patience is the key
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
September 14, 2018, 05:20:07 PM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?

Every cryptocurrency in the market can always recover if bitcoins will pump up again, that is the reason why you should never sell your coins when the market is currently dumping.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
September 14, 2018, 05:16:11 PM
Bitcoin price has been fluctuating in price drop which it affecting other alt-coin, like wise Ethereum has been falling in price, which is gonna recover soon as the market is gradually trading, and more buyers and seller are standby, ETH we recover.

Yes Crypto Coins price is fluctuating from past few months but today i see increase in Ethereum to $218 from previously $190 which shows significant increase. It shows positive results that ETH will recover to Better value before this year end... Hoping the best for ETH!!!!
Activity: 406
One Social Network
September 14, 2018, 05:12:31 PM
I believe ETH will recover to at least $500 by the end of the year. There's all this "competition" out there, but the bottom line is the Ethereum is still the platform seeing the vast majority of tokens and apps built upon it.
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
September 14, 2018, 05:09:38 PM
don't worry about today's market situation, prices go up and down in crypto ordinary things, as well as ethereum prices that go up and down, but believe that ethereum will recover soon and we hope that at the end of this year ethereum prices can reach $ 1000. no one knows for sure the price of ethreum in the future, but we know for certain that today almost all ICOs use ethereum in their transactions and ethereum has a community and technology and good developments in the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
September 14, 2018, 05:09:27 PM
Bitcoin price has been fluctuating in price drop which it affecting other alt-coin, like wise Ethereum has been falling in price, which is gonna recover soon as the market is gradually trading, and more buyers and seller are standby, ETH we recover.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 04:43:48 PM
I think Yes. First of all, there are hundreds of ICO's on ERC-20. Miners control Ethereum so it will recover. I think in this year we will see growth.
Activity: 286
September 14, 2018, 04:23:39 PM
Ethereum will recover from this huge bearish trend, but this will also depend on the recovery of bitcoin and the rest of the market.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 04:13:11 PM
I think Eth's price is already at the lowest point. It's time for Eth to get back on track. I believe that Eth will soon recover. In the next few weeks, Eth will show its progress. And finally Eth will return to the actual price and return to become the second best coin after Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 04:02:38 PM
I tells that these are manipulations only. I don't sure how quick ETH will restore. But I'm sure that it will happen and will be strong. That's why the most smart investors buy much by $160-170 and now they have profit always. Only cold calculations and nothing more
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
September 14, 2018, 04:01:05 PM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?
I really believe that eth price will recover pretty soon because yesterday and today, the price of eth has been growing really strong and I believe when ETF gets approved, the price will fly, so it's an opportunity to buy some more eth
Activity: 31
September 14, 2018, 03:57:37 PM
Well yes I strongly believe that ethereum will sure recover
Activity: 30
September 14, 2018, 03:56:20 PM
Same as bitcoin, its just temporary drop
Pages:
Jump to: