Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH recover? - page 3. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 02:05:14 AM
For now I am trying to hold eth in a relatively long period because when I panic it is likely to worsen the market situation and from that make other traders tend to have difficulty in creating income
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 28, 2018, 12:58:15 AM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?

Of course not. The eth will stay and prove itself in the near future. The current situation is just a preparatory stage in which it is readying for the rise. We all need to wait for the bull to come. If the bitcoin rise and so as the other coin for sure. Waiting is the key as well as tge patience. It is what we need.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
September 28, 2018, 12:54:24 AM
If you think I am. Indeed the ethereum is developing so rapidly. an awful lot of things that make the ethereum has become increasingly the trend. ethereum will increasingly good development.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 12:45:53 AM
The previous ETH market was dramatics down, which made many investors feel afraid when joining. However, I can see the ETH market is slowly bouncing back. so i think this is the good time to invest in ETH
Activity: 28
September 28, 2018, 12:08:21 AM
With the current situation, I find the ETH market is slowly returning, but it will need more time to fully recover. we need to be optimistic
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
September 27, 2018, 07:47:06 PM
You do not need to bother yourself, because ethereum is one of , if not the best altcoin we have in the crypto space. If it dips, the best you can do for yourself, is to buy more from the dip and hold. Some coins have tried to compete with ethereum, but to no avail. Such as the likes of XRP. Also, since ethereum is mostly used by investors and traders, there is no way it will never rise or recover.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 07:14:16 PM
For sure it will ETH is a very good coin it just matter of time.... Ripple take over Ethereum recently but ETH take back it position, sure there will be competition but ETH will find is way out.
Ethrereum is very known for this kind of behavior the price should go near $1,000 per coin again.
Activity: 364
September 27, 2018, 07:03:53 PM
Many people still support and also still believe in ethereum, it is evident that eth is still developing now and also the value is still in order because the price is still no increase from bitcoin
I think when SEC makes the decision, the prices will change and the market starts the bull run. Bitcoin stability will drag all the coin prices with it.
Activity: 532
September 27, 2018, 03:39:58 PM
For sure it will ETH is a very good coin it just matter of time.... Ripple take over Ethereum recently but ETH take back it position, sure there will be competition but ETH will find is way out.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
September 27, 2018, 03:39:50 PM
Yes, it will. I do not know how much time it will take to recover but it will happen soon. Therefore, I recommend everybody to invest in ETH to support the altcoin and let it grow even faster than now.
Activity: 224
September 27, 2018, 03:33:18 PM
I know that the recovery of the Ethereum market will take some time, but the recovery has gone. My opinion is a good investment, with a good perspective
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
September 27, 2018, 03:31:29 PM
as far as I can see, ethereum will recover but not in the near future, they need a larger volume to increase their value in the market
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
September 27, 2018, 03:29:46 PM
Let's be very hopeful that it bounces back, the trend is not really a good one.
i actually believe in the Ethereum platform, so hopefully, it would.
Activity: 364
September 27, 2018, 03:26:44 PM
I'm sure the ETH will turn up. We just need to wait a bit. Now the market is bearish, but after the fall, growth will begin again. I would recommend holding and not selling the ETH now.
Activity: 98
September 27, 2018, 03:24:33 PM
I think that we should not be so worried about the ethereum. Because it is quite a strong coin and can be safely and without hesitation to invest. I'm sure that the etherium can be trusted, he certainly will not deceive.
Activity: 726
September 27, 2018, 03:20:55 PM
I think ethereum is a very good and revolutionary project, they are managed by a team that has a big contribution to the development of blockhain and cryptocurrency technology, so just wait for what surprises they will give
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
September 27, 2018, 03:00:13 PM
Ethereum plans to switch to pos mining after the update. If all updates are successful then we are waiting for growth but if there's a problem then ether goes to the bottom.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 27, 2018, 02:25:51 PM
Ethereum has already firmly established itself among the crypto community, many have already become accustomed to it. In addition, the creators of ETH promise to implement in the near future improved security and increase the number of transactions per second. In general so far, that I do not see competitors that could replace the ETH at this time.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
September 27, 2018, 02:11:39 PM
even now ethereum has not improved even though there has been an increase but the increase is very small and has now dropped again but actually we benefited from the cheap ethereum price especially for traders who use ethereum as transaction fee
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 27, 2018, 02:06:37 PM
Do you hold ethereum, don't worry about ethereum because ethereum is the best altcoin and of course ethereum can rise. Hold your ethereum, because ethereum will be able to give you a profit and change your life for the better.
Pages:
Jump to: