Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH recover? - page 5. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 09:36:36 AM
ETH has very strongly fallen, but I believe that the price will go up. It seems to me that this is a very strong and promising project. I think that now is a good time for investment.
Activity: 227
Merit: 12
⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫
September 27, 2018, 09:36:13 AM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?

This is simple math. When ETH is high, there are many ICOs running, and most of them have a chance to become successful. This success will lead to increasing amount of ICOs and growth of ETH. Recover is unavoidable.
You're absolutely right. I also tie the success of ETH with ICO platform. As long as there are ETH based ICOs, ETH will be successful. Supply and demand, win win situation.
Activity: 602
September 27, 2018, 09:35:16 AM
Definitely Ethereum will recover & will make its position stronger in crypto chart, it’s a temporarily dip created by some big investors who sell their ETH in bulk.
Mostly ICO’S deal in ETH so we can hope soon ETH will re bounce.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 09:29:47 AM
I also have the same feeling. I also think that ETH is recovering. I am paying close attention to the price changes of Ethereum. I think Ethereum will drive the recovery of the entire cryptocurrency market. However, I still can’t figure out that Ethereum will rise. To what extent, how long it takes, I am waiting patiently
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 27, 2018, 09:28:49 AM
I believe that ETH will be restored. This is a very strong project and its developers are constantly improving this coin. I think that ETH price will reach 400 dollars this year.
Activity: 350
September 27, 2018, 09:26:49 AM
yes, i think etheruem price will recover and i do believe on that. their community has a big chance of growing until their are people who interested to invest.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
September 27, 2018, 09:25:26 AM
I hope ethereum will return the sky rocket at the end of this year as last year reached the highest point in history.
ethereum is a good platform I don't believe ethereum can't shine in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
September 27, 2018, 09:24:32 AM
An alt as good and potential like eth will always find its way to rise again. It has stood a lot of test and remained strong. I will always believe  that eth has a community that will always support eth.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
September 27, 2018, 09:12:28 AM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?

Recovering is just the sooner or later thing. But not now. You can see some green signals of ETH in some recent days but that is just temporary and ETH must go out of its downtrend cycle before recovering again
Activity: 672
September 27, 2018, 09:11:19 AM
I do not think that you need to doubt that this project will not be restored, this project will definitely recover and make very good efforts for this, so just wait, I'm sure that everything will turn out and this project will be able to unequivocally show everyone.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
September 27, 2018, 09:08:25 AM
Ethereum (ETH) grabbing ripple (XRP) lunch once more,near number 2 position.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 09:06:04 AM
just be sure that ETH will come back again as early as 2018. the price of etherium for now has only experienced a temporary decline due to the many markets.
nobody can be sure when the prices return no normal and even what this normal is any more. I don't think ETH will come back to maximum price in 2018. The coin keeps developing and hasn't reach its ceiling yet.
Activity: 490
September 27, 2018, 08:44:43 AM
ethereum's situation is not so bad and I see there are still many transactions using ethreum, transactions can be determinants whether ethereum is still exsis or not,
I think ethereum will rise in 2019 and they will repeat their heyday in 2017 and hopefully it will happen especially bitcoin which becomes the parent of all altcoins will be used as payment value
Activity: 378
September 27, 2018, 08:34:54 AM
Don't lose hope on eth just because XRP overcome eth and become top 2 on the top crypto. ETH will recover soon so just trust eth and trust that it will recover very soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 08:28:56 AM
With the recovery of the cryptocurrency market, ETH will slowly recover!
There will be better ico projects in the future, and the demand for ETH will increase!
The price of ETH will slowly rise!
Activity: 700
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
September 27, 2018, 08:20:39 AM
I think ethereum will recover, ethereum is a strong coin in the market so it can't disappear, it's only a temporary price reduction
and I'm sure ethereum prices and all altcoins will rise again, we just have to wait and be patient until the market recovers
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 07:35:14 AM
I enjoyed the ETH and its applications. I believe that ETH will recover when big investors see the potential of ETH.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 07:13:14 AM
Surely it will return its juts for a while and please no one should panic and sell out of fear that ethereum would not its a normal procedure that the market will fluctuate but surely it will bounce back
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
September 27, 2018, 05:25:37 AM
Of course, Ethereum will recover. This is a very strong cryptocurrency. Ethereum has a pretty good technology. And, of course, Ethereum has had some pretty tough times, but it's all temporary. And as you can see, he's already recovering.

I do not have even any doubts that it will recover. We have simply to wait a little bit more when the market starts growing. Then, we will see how Ethereum is gaining. Please, do not even doubt it.
Wait for December.
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
September 27, 2018, 05:03:46 AM
in my opinion, the ethereum coin is likely to recover again, because we see that this ethereum coin has great potential. Although the market conditions experienced a decline in prices, but did not close investors to invest in this ethereum coin. remains optimistic that one day the price of ethereum coins can stabilize again, only now is not the time.
Pages:
Jump to: