Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH recover? - page 4. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 02:02:36 PM
I think the Ethereum will act according to the September 30 ETF ruling, but I think the ethereum will be down to $ 150. I believe there are people who are trying to kill Ethereum and their children.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 01:58:25 PM
I will recover for sure. Ethereum is a big project and it is very famous too, the thing is lot of projects which did ICO's on ethereum blockchain and took ETH as funds are cashing out their funds by selling their ETH which created panic and lot of people started selling their coins and the price went down. But it will recover. Hold your ETH.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 01:54:49 PM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?
As we know all the market is going down not only eth, but it's temporary, everyone think will be like before, all the market will refreshing again, all the provision says that after 30 September all the market will be in green.
Activity: 644
September 27, 2018, 01:51:30 PM
ETH has got so many positive news. It will be use for so many new projects and any other usages. In this market condition.market will be recover that still ETH the king of Altcoins. We don't want to panic about this price drop. I think this dip gets so many strength to next market cycle. 
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
September 27, 2018, 12:24:20 PM
Even if the old people doubted the possibility of market recovery, it is already terrible to imagine what is happening in the minds of young crypto-currency investors.
Activity: 173
September 27, 2018, 12:20:43 PM
This is an opportunity for surfing investors. As far as I know, some of my friends have x2 accounts after 2 months. Although dangerous, but for the current price, it is gold mine for experienced people
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 12:09:55 PM
I want to believe that this coin will go up in the near future. It seems to me that the price of this coin is very low at the moment and it will not fall even lower.
Activity: 294
September 27, 2018, 12:07:21 PM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?
Xrp just recently has taken over ethereum's spot as the second most expensive crypto. It may be a bad sign that is showing us that ethereum is slowly going down more and more each day. We should be alarmed and start strategizing our holdings to avoid further loss of money. I think there's still a chance that ethereum will recover, we just need to believe and have high hopes for it.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 12:04:33 PM

Perhaps, it is quite good now because its now recovering its price in the market. Good to buy then hold, its been a months were eth faced the declining period in terms of its value. But it doesn't meant,  it will go down straight to zero where most don't have an idea about in eth got afraid of that. And it is insane for me that eth will disappear.
Activity: 200
September 27, 2018, 11:57:23 AM
I think that many ICOs were accepting and continue to accept ETH as a basic currency for investments. Moreover, they attach their tokens price to ETH. For this reason, I think Ethereum will recover its loses soon. We just have to wait.
Activity: 406
September 27, 2018, 11:28:48 AM
Many investors felt uncertainty and  loss of confidence are dragging the price of eth to fall further from it's all time high to it's current price many new investor loss their investment. I hope this would be over after this year end so every one will be happy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
September 27, 2018, 11:22:13 AM
I think ETH will recover according to BTC. ETH die will lead to ICO will die following a major loss of the cryptocurrency market. Many investors still believe in ETH. ETH still proves itself to be the trump card of Altcoin after the market downturn. Trust me ETH is still a good choice at this time.
Activity: 265
Merit: 11
September 27, 2018, 11:06:43 AM
I really hope ETH will bounce back. It brings some coins so low, that depends on the price of ETH.
Also, it would mean the death of plenty of Tokens. I'd be really sad.
I'm hoping for a revival, maybe at the end of the year. and also, that revival may have just started. The drop of ETH has slowed down, and it might turn into an upward trend soon.
Activity: 294
September 27, 2018, 10:50:57 AM
Absolutely yes, ethereum is going to bounce back. As we observe now ethereum is slowly recovering from the price drop. Lets hope that it will continue to grow this last quarter.
Activity: 193
September 27, 2018, 10:46:49 AM
I think ethereum is recover but you wait for the longterm time because ethereum is for the longterm trade. It is good to invest for now and hold and wait until pump a price.
Activity: 229
September 27, 2018, 10:40:49 AM
I do not understand why you take that etherium can disappear?
This is the number one among the altcoin, progressive and promising, what can be the pretexts for its disappearance?
While the crypto currency is alive while and will live ethereum.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 27, 2018, 10:35:29 AM

This is simple math. When ETH is high, there are many ICOs running, and most of them have a chance to become successful. This success will lead to increasing amount of ICOs and growth of ETH. Recover is unavoidable.
You're absolutely right. I also tie the success of ETH with ICO platform. As long as there are ETH based ICOs, ETH will be successful. Supply and demand, win win situation.
Ethereum is a coin that is very capable to produce a fairly rapid recovery than other Altcoin. so that in the event of a decrease in the Ethereum will experience recovery afterwards is so fast and so beneficial to support her recovery.
Activity: 175
Merit: 30
September 27, 2018, 10:31:07 AM
I believe that ETH will recover very soon. Don't lose hope just because the XRP becomes the number 1 altcoin, I believe that ETH will increase also and back to the number 1 altcoin so don't lose hope for us who handles ETH. Just wait and hold our ETH and wait to pump up the number 1 altcoin again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
September 27, 2018, 10:27:49 AM
Not only did ethereum decline, almost all projects / coins experienced it. if you are observant in the past year we have experienced the same thing as now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
September 27, 2018, 09:47:55 AM
I believe that ethereum price will recovery its price. Looks ethereum chart, it consists in uptrend year to year. So by this fact, I know ethereum will reach the high price. 
Pages:
Jump to: