Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH recover? - page 31. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 10:21:45 AM
Nobody knows when the ETH will recover, maybe in the next few months or years, we will wait for that. Take it easy don't panic I'm sure the ETH will recover, because there are still many projects currently using the ETH platform,
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 10:21:26 AM
Time will tell
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 10:17:22 AM
Can and easily, with the second largest number of users after bitcoin it is easy to recover, I have never been worried and panicked even though some time ago ethereum prices continued to fall, actually I have bought more because I am optimistic that ethereum's future will brilliant.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
September 14, 2018, 10:17:11 AM
yes I'm sure of that. because ethereum is a cryptocurrency with a large trading volume. we just have to wait and don't sell the ETH you have.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
September 14, 2018, 10:15:47 AM
there is still plenty of time for ethereum to grow so this is a problem that doesn't need to be enlarged because for those who have faith in ethereum they will choose to buy it rather than sell it at a cheap price
Activity: 201
September 14, 2018, 10:14:30 AM
Yes i believe ETH will recovering soon.
This is a normal situation.
Don't be panic.
Just wait and be patient.
Activity: 18
September 14, 2018, 10:00:19 AM
All talk about ETH these days you should stop that if you didnt hold that big to be concern with this drop and yes it will recover eventually.
Activity: 65
September 14, 2018, 09:59:39 AM
I doubt eth will disappear but the recovery will be stunted. It will never get back to former glory in my opinion except something huge happens like Microsoft buying into it or something of that nature. Especially with the advent of other platforms like waves coming up offering the same utility. Let's all see how it works out in the nearest future though.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 09:59:01 AM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?
I thin it is taking its to recovery. We can find the energy in it. The price of it will be high and we can hold what we have for  long time to wait for the bull market.
Activity: 62
September 14, 2018, 09:54:38 AM
I don't think ETH will recover anytime soon, it will take months but the best thing is it has at-least started gaining, just observe a little more and be aware of what is happening in crypto world.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 09:52:58 AM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?
Yes ofcourse ETH will recover especially for the upcoming years because right now more and more people are really getting interested into cryptocurrency and ETH is one of the possible altcoins will grow very big.
Activity: 272
September 14, 2018, 09:51:26 AM
for us ethereum is also a good altcoin that we hold now, so I will also believe ethereum prices will also increase again, because now there are many people who use ethereum as a necessity in the future, because they know ethereum prices in the future will also be more high.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
September 14, 2018, 09:50:54 AM
Yes it will recover because there's so many project using eth platform. Unless the majority of the project will migrate to other platform, then eth will not recover.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 09:50:14 AM

I don't think this year, especially to break the new record.
however ethereum always has the potential to grow to be able to return its value regularly. and if you want to buy it now it is a good time to do a short trade.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 14, 2018, 09:48:01 AM
I think that Ethereum will never disappear because hundreds of companies are already working on its platform, and the death of Ethereum means their death, so Ethereum will not die.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
September 14, 2018, 09:39:20 AM

Today's situation of ETH ofcourse we all know is the dumped
All we have to do wait the recovery pump their price of ETH in the market
nope eth didn't disappear as number 1 altcoins and please do not state any statement without basis
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 09:37:49 AM
if bitcoin recover many altcoin the price is recovery too.
i think people still believe in bitcoin so for now is impossible for bitcoin dissapear
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
September 14, 2018, 09:36:59 AM
yes, i definitely think that the whole market will recover soon

Everyone are desperately waiting to see the same as the market will gear up and expecting to see $400 again. But we cannot predict anything these days. Sometimes it jumps and sometimes it falters. Investors hodl the coins and wait for your day.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
September 14, 2018, 09:36:51 AM

Like what they advice on those who keep listening to shills, don't get your hopes up too high for there can also be a change of direction anytime. The crypto market is a very unpredictable one and a slight bad news can be amplified by media  that will cause the crash of prices. ETH is no doubt vulnerable along with thousand other coins.
Activity: 77
September 14, 2018, 09:26:54 AM
It is going up and down all the time this year. I don't think it will disappear because all tokens are on eth. So it'll definitely recover but the question is when. Let's hope december will be a run again. I don't check my portfolio anymore lately because it fluctuates too much, otherwise i would worry everyday. That's a tip for you Wink
Pages:
Jump to: