Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH recover? - page 32. (Read 2423 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 09:26:27 AM
ETH took a massive fall in prices.Will ETH recover?
don't worry, I trust on ETH it will recover soon, I have no doubt whatsoever that the prices ETH will recover. just need to patient for it.!
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 09:25:44 AM
yes, I think ethereum will also recover in the coming months, because seeing its growth now the price is getting better, so I also believe ethereum will also rise soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 09:22:45 AM
No one will not disappear anywhere))) Yes, now the etherium is not going through the best of times, but I think Vitaliy Buterin is applying to this problem all the forces and a big team to work so that he lives)
Activity: 89
September 14, 2018, 09:00:15 AM
It depends what you mean by recover. It seems many of the ICO's have sold their ETH. Alas the bulls have pushed it back up above the levels it was at a year ago. Will it hold? I don't know. The trend is heavily bearish. My guess is that Ether loses out unless a major technological advancement happens.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 08:50:44 AM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?
The market is really unstable but am sure ethereum would recover soon, the main problem is bitcoin price afters all other altcoins and when bitcoin falls it drives the market down low but ethereum has more potential than bitcoin and can improve 200% anytime from now
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
September 14, 2018, 08:45:17 AM
maybe yes, but I don't recommend buying ethereum now, wait a few days to be sure. and today ethereum has risen by more than 10%, so ethereum could be down again.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 08:40:23 AM
yes, i definitely think that the whole market will recover soon
Activity: 864
Merit: 3
Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network
September 14, 2018, 08:38:35 AM
ETH is a fundamental currency. The vast majority of altcoins are based on it, there is no change ETH is going to crash, it can fluctuate just as any other altcoin does, but it is here to stay in grow in the longrun. 
Activity: 336
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 14, 2018, 08:37:02 AM
I think so, can't see any reason why it won't. What will the 90% of alts using their network do if ETH disappears? Can't see it happening.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
September 14, 2018, 08:36:10 AM
Definitely yes, ETH will recover soon and people just have to be patient for now as crypto's are still in the process of adjustment. I believe that ETH may again be back to it's usual price back to $400  in the coming months and I would suggest that while ETH is still very cheap where after this bear market, investors could eventually make a good return of investment soon.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
September 14, 2018, 08:32:09 AM
Eth will recovering and it is starting now.
We just need to wait more time and everything will be normal.
October is the month to celebrate... get more now as long as you can.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 08:31:59 AM
yes, I think ethereum will also recover soon, because ethereum is one of the strongest altcoins that we can generate a lot of profits in the future, because it sees its growth also increase.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
September 14, 2018, 08:29:49 AM
Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?

On what basis should it disappear? There is a large developer community and first mover advantage on a lot of topics. Not like Holochain will just waltz in and take everything over from Ethereum.
Activity: 434
September 14, 2018, 08:16:47 AM
Yes Ethereum will recover with time and please folks this should not be something new that you see Ethereum going down in value. This is crypto and it is very volatile at a point in time so embrace the new trend and hold till the market rises.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 14, 2018, 08:11:45 AM
I think ETH is recovering depending on how the ETH trading market is going. Investors in high or low ETH. Many investors will push prices up and will be restored. Or it may disappear if the price is too low and there are no more investors.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
September 14, 2018, 08:08:51 AM
well if you ask Vitalik Buterin, apparently not! but the entire market in general is quite inflated in a sense (which is fine aslong as the air doesn't go out), so even if he thinks the price should be $10 that's not necessarily the case, the value comes from what it has to offer and Ethereum does have plenty of real world application. Likely, it was simply due to the ico craze and following market crash that caused Ethereum to drop so much more than btc. However there's no new hype thing like ICOs for a while so it'll likely follow the rest of the market and not run away alone again..  Undecided
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
September 14, 2018, 08:05:36 AM
I'm sure about bright future of Etherium and ETH's price. This dump was manipulated by whales to buy ETH cheap and price will recover soon and will make new ATH during next bull run.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
September 14, 2018, 07:37:13 AM
There are so many people who support Ethereum. Also they have a strong team who really understand what is happening in crypto world. So don't worry, ETH will be fine.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 07:34:37 AM

yes of course, ethereum will recover soon. so be patient, and you better buy eth because in a few days ethereum will go up to the moon.
Activity: 494
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 07:33:47 AM
the eth price goes up slowly but I think it's a long time before eth recovered because of the excessive sales of their eth and the others continue to hold on hold because others say it's a lot worse than theirs if they do not sell it so hold first they will do their strategy to hold them first until the ethical price has not yet been recovered.
Pages:
Jump to: