Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum be taking 1st place in 2020? - page 12. (Read 2711 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
No matter how much ETH grows, I believe it will never surpass Bitcoin. Bitcoin has always been the king of this market and it will be so until the end, ETH can only be in 2nd place even it may be surpassed by other altcoins in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
How can ETH overcome Bitcoin this year? I didn't see any special news to help the ETH price go up. Btw no matter what happen, I believe Bitcoin will forever be the king of this market and ETH will never surpass it.

Yes, Ethereum has no way to overtake Bitcoin, when it totally depends on Bitcoin price movements! Ethereum 2.0 upgrade is coming but that won't effect on Ethereum's price if Bitcoin bull not happen! Personally, I don't think any existing coin can overtake Bitcoin's place but as nothing is impossible in this world, maybe a new coin may come and win people's hearts as Bitcoin!
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
In my opinion never possible ethereum will take first place in this year totally thinking bitcoin always king number one. Especially bitcoin larger market place so now number one and future number one hope always like to me.
Activity: 531
Merit: 100
How can ETH overcome Bitcoin this year? I didn't see any special news to help the ETH price go up. Btw no matter what happen, I believe Bitcoin will forever be the king of this market and ETH will never surpass it.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1
ETH may have good growth, but this year it will not reach the first place
maybe in a few years this will happen
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
Not only in 2020 I do not think ETH will be able to take 1st place in a few years. BTC is number one and it still has most of the influence over the market. No matter what happened every other crypto depends on BTC market at the end of the day. We have seen this many times before and i do not think it is going to change very soon. It is not impossible but I do not think right now it will happen.
it is indeed impossible, Ethereum will not be able to shift the first position, the first position is still Bitcoin as king!
You all already know that, especially as decentralization is very thick with Bitcoin, there is nothing to regulate, and very anonymous, that's the real cryptocurrency.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
In as much as I'm not so good with price speculations, I do think ETH is on an uptrend to $200 and even more. However, the question on the topic by OP is far fetched, BTC can never be replaced by any altcoin, be it ETH or any other. There has not been many impressive developments with ETH lately but hopefully soon major developments will roll out, beginning with POS algorithm switch. ETH still takes 20% of my portfolio, I bought a bulk at 130$.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
KUWA.ai
Not only in 2020 I do not think ETH will be able to take 1st place in a few years. BTC is number one and it still has most of the influence over the market. No matter what happened every other crypto depends on BTC market at the end of the day. We have seen this many times before and i do not think it is going to change very soon. It is not impossible but I do not think right now it will happen.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I think ETH is doing so much good on past 4 months. It have a good trend now and the price is growing on the pandemic situation. But i dont really agree if ETH will be on first place in 2020. Bitcoin is always number one and most popular among other coins in this world.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
KUWA.ai
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
Although Ethereum is a successful and beautiful project, I think it cannot achieve the first place. Although the price has increased with the innovations and studies carried out in the Ethereum network for the last few days and the investor has started to attract more attention, the Ethereum team needs to make more efforts to be in the first place. Until the end of the year, with the development of possible innovations and continuing hard work of the project team, I think that it can guarantee the position of the second place in an unchanging way, but it is not enough to rise to the first place. Of course, it should not be forgotten that everything changes in a few seconds in the crypto money markets.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
Why people still believe that ETH can ever take the 1st place from Bitcoin ? You influence a lot of people to make buys you know it right ? In my opinion , Ethereum will secure 2nd spot for a long time and maybe forever if something new won't appear that will re-shape the cryptocurrencies but for now Ethereum is solid and makes tech improvements all the time so its a good investment but don't hope for de-throne Bitcoin.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 731
Catalog Websites
I think it's very difficult to win the number one position in the near future ethereum is still far behind bitcoin in all respects, it might take a long time for ethereum be able defeat bitcoin
being number one might be difficult, but staying in second place and becoming more popular, I think that has a great opportunity. I think the price of ethereum will reach $ 500 when the price of bitcoin reaches $ 10,000 when halving later. however, it has great expectations for ethereum. Well, I hope to see this in May.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
Ethereum never managed to attain the top position in 2017, when the ICO craze was at its peak. Now there is hardly any chance for ETH to reach the previous levels it once achieved. The development has been slow, and even the rollout of Ethereum 2.0 was postponed many times. On top of that, there are newer security issues and bugs being discovered in the platform.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I think it's very difficult to win the number one position in the near future ethereum is still far behind bitcoin in all respects, it might take a long time for ethereum be able defeat bitcoin
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
Ethereum has been steadily on the rise for a good while now, and this first half of Q1 2020 has proven that they have brought that same energy into the new decade. They have started 2020 with a bang, more than doubling in value in just 2 months.

There are quite a few factors that have come into play to make this a winning year for Ethereum and here are just a few: https://thecoinshark.net/en/5-reasons-why-ethereum-is-winning-in-2020/amp/

What do you think we can expect to see for the rest of the year?

Although nothing is impossible in life, however the possibility of ethereum overtaking bitcoin will look like mission impossible.  Ever since I have been in crypto couple of years back, I have only seen ethereum overtaking bitcoin once and this only lasted for some hours. May be there were other time I did not witness.  It's going to be a tug of war for any altcoin to overtake bitcoin.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
Personally, I believe that the year 2020 very much began to show its achievements in the field of crypto industry. And coins like Ethereum show that Ethereum achieves great results in a very short time. And this already proves that the Ethereum coin has great potential for future development.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685

Even with the anticipated upgrade of Ethereum blockchain that is, the Ethereum 2.0 or the implementation of Proof-of-Stake algorithm, I don't think Ethereum will ever take the first position this year nor the years to come.
That's the reality as no coin ever had a chance to close with bitcoin, by looking at its dominant rate, we can tell how strong bitcoin and that it will continue to dominant the market.

We need to understand what lies within Bitcoin, the power it holds and it's valuable nature so that we can stop relating it other altcoins or saying one altcoin or the other will beat it. Nevertheless I won't fail to acknowledge the fact that Ethereum started on a good note this year but yet I won't believe it will take the 1st place this year.
Every major altcoins had a good run this year before the Covid-19 panic, but that is not solely due to them, that's because of the fact that bitcoin is bullish and altcoins were just affected, we can clearly see basing on the history of the market that people are eyeing on bitcoin first before altcoins.
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

Even with the anticipated upgrade of Ethereum blockchain that is, the Ethereum 2.0 or the implementation of Proof-of-Stake algorithm, I don't think Ethereum will ever take the first position this year nor the years to come. We need to understand what lies within Bitcoin, the power it holds and it's valuable nature so that we can stop relating it other altcoins or saying one altcoin or the other will beat it. Nevertheless I won't fail to acknowledge the fact that Ethereum started on a good note this year but yet I won't believe it will take the 1st place this year.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
In as much as nothing is impossible in the space ,I doubt that Ethereum can over shine bitcoin which is the number one coin. Though the year started so nicely with Ethereum,it's upward movement was so swift, hopefully it's still maintains that coupled with Ethereum 2.0 in view.
Pages:
Jump to: