Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum be taking 1st place in 2020? - page 3. (Read 2711 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Ethereum is a strong coin but it will never surpass Bitcoin. Ethereum will always remain the second strongest coin.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
Ethereum 2.0 will be coming soon but it will mainly be a staking issue.  Currently, the price of ETH is high and staking is only for people with a lot of money, which will cause restrictions.  Although there will be many upgrades but I believe that it will not be able to dominate CMC.  Bitcoin has historically been preferred by whales and used to manipulate traders at exchange exchanges.  Bitcoin seems to be a symbol of Defi, so no matter how good Ethereum is, it will not be able to surpass Bitcoin.  We should only expect profit in holding, never thinking of a distant future.  it will lead to greed and you will have to pay for your greed.
In the portfolio you need to calculate carefully and must have a reasonable investment strategy. I think investing in Ethereum is a good choice but you should not rely too much on this coin because the price of Ethereum is very volatile when the price of Bitcoin suddenly collapses.

In the past I was fortunate to buy Ethereum at $20 and sell at $1100 and it was the best time for me. However, after that period of time, the price of Ethereum only decreased, causing me to lose a lot of profit.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
ETH will not occupy the first position or even replace BTC. I rsa it is not possible, but ETH is a giant altcoin and worthy of being made as an investment in the long run.
Bitcoin marketcap is more than $ 150 billion, and Ethereum is still at $ 26 billion,
very large range, and I can hardly imagine, it would be difficult for Ethereum to get to the 1st place  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 6
ETH will not occupy the first position or even replace BTC. I rsa it is not possible, but ETH is a giant altcoin and worthy of being made as an investment in the long run.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
If bitcoin won`t be the main currency use in crypto exchange then ETH might have a good chance of becoming number 1 but in the current situation, it is not possible for a very long time.
It is unlikely that Bitcoin will ever give its place to any alts, it seems to me that we will never see another coin on the 1st place in the market, investors like to invest in Bitcoin and therefore no one will take its place.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If bitcoin won`t be the main currency use in crypto exchange then ETH might have a good chance of becoming number 1 but in the current situation, it is not possible for a very long time.

So that means it is impossible to happen?because Bitcoin will always be the currency to use in exchange and the proof is the market cap and volume in each exchanges.

But of course ethereum on the other hand will always remain as second position,and also never forget that Ripple take the position of number 2 in ethereum last year for couple of times,so what more how can he dethrone bitcoin?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
I will share my opinion.I don't think so this year Ethereum be taking 1st place in 2020 Because Bitcoin has to be over taken by Ethereum, it doesn't seem to be that easy.However, looking at the current market position, it seems that Ethereum will show a very good surprise this year.I am hoping for something very good so I bought some Ethereum and am thinking of holding it.
ETH shows us 7.8% more than own prices, but it is not enough to overcome BTC. Like everybody it is just exaggeration to think about that, that is why everybody knows that ETH or another cryptocurrency can not take 1 st place instead of BTC. It doesn't matter the coin shows us very good price or other.

reminder
long time a go the market capitalism from eth ever higher than bitcoin, wich mean eth ever be the 1st in coinmarketcap my friend
but for now and in the future its hard to be true
Indeed it is just hard to know what will happen including ETH price and else. But no doubt ETH is a favorite coin, more than that it is not the same only to me, most of the investors find ETH the best currency. ETH will keep staying 1st place 2020 among other altcoins, it can be an exaggeration to say that ETH to overcome BTC, but it can be among altcoins.
If you have decided to invest in Ethereum, then you need to have great patience because this coin is very volatile when news comes.

However, in the last few months, the coin is starting to improve, and when the altcoin season returns, the price of ETH can completely reach $500 by the end of this year. Of course, that is still a long way ahead, and you need to research more before investing.
The same applies to bitcoin too, it has also been improving and always the altcoin prices are tied with bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin increases then the altcoins also follow the same pattren, if decreases there is a bloodbath everywhere in the market, or you can say there is an opportunity for a buyer at a discounted price. But however good ethereum may perform, it will never surpass bitcoin price as bitcoin is the crown jewel of the cryptocurrency market and will always be no matter what the situation is.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
I will share my opinion.I don't think so this year Ethereum be taking 1st place in 2020 Because Bitcoin has to be over taken by Ethereum, it doesn't seem to be that easy.However, looking at the current market position, it seems that Ethereum will show a very good surprise this year.I am hoping for something very good so I bought some Ethereum and am thinking of holding it.
ETH shows us 7.8% more than own prices, but it is not enough to overcome BTC. Like everybody it is just exaggeration to think about that, that is why everybody knows that ETH or another cryptocurrency can not take 1 st place instead of BTC. It doesn't matter the coin shows us very good price or other.

reminder
long time a go the market capitalism from eth ever higher than bitcoin, wich mean eth ever be the 1st in coinmarketcap my friend
Indeed it is just hard to know what will happen including ETH price and else. But no doubt ETH is a favorite coin, more than that it is not the same only to me, most of the investors find ETH the best currency. ETH will keep staying 1st place 2020 among other altcoins, it can be an exaggeration to say that ETH to overcome BTC, but it can be among altcoins.
If you have decided to invest in Ethereum, then you need to have great patience because this coin is very volatile when news comes.

However, in the last few months, the coin is starting to improve, and when the altcoin season returns, the price of ETH can completely reach $500 by the end of this year. Of course, that is still a long way ahead, and you need to research more before investing.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust

reminder
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network

reminder
No more Rekt and Bust
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
1st place always belongs to Bitcoin, and no one can shift it, but for 2nd place I think Ethereum should be vigilant,
because Tether or Ripple could shift Ethereum
Indeed BTC can be only on the first place, no other coin. But no exaggeration to say that ETH is really the best among other altcoins. However it is not enough for ETH to overcome BTC, there can not be any altcoins, which can shift it. l would say if 1st place always belongs to BTC, in my mind 2st place always belongs to ETH.
however, there is enough evidence that altcoin cannot replace bitcoin. although ethereum is at its best, it still seems rather difficult to replace bitcoin. in addition, the development of ethereum prices is also strongly influenced by the level of fluctuation of the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
all cryptocurrency lovers knew if ethereum is one of the best crypto in this industry
but, i never think if ethereum will be on the 1st place in this year or in the future
because bitcoin will always be the 1st crypto mate
The problem is how much chance that owned by ethereum to take the first place, ethereum ever took the first place that owned by bitcoin but will the golden year comeback to the ethereum again?

I doubt if that will happen again for twice.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
1st place always belongs to Bitcoin, and no one can shift it, but for 2nd place I think Ethereum should be vigilant,
Indeed BTC can be only on the first place, no other coin. But no exaggeration to say that ETH is really the best among other altcoins. However it is not enough for ETH to overcome BTC, there can not be any altcoins, which can shift it. l would say if 1st place always belongs to BTC, in my mind 2st place always belongs to ETH.
2nd place has changed in the past, so ETH should be cautious which is completely accurate. XRP is a formidable competitor, its market capitalization can increase very quickly when the price changes, 2nd place is a position that can vary between altcoins. I don't think of 1st place, because it is the default for bitcoin.
No more Rekt and Bust
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
Ethereum has been steadily on the rise for a good while now, and this first half of Q1 2020 has proven that they have brought that same energy into the new decade. They have started 2020 with a bang, more than doubling in value in just 2 months.

There are quite a few factors that have come into play to make this a winning year for Ethereum and here are just a few: https://thecoinshark.net/en/5-reasons-why-ethereum-is-winning-in-2020/amp/

What do you think we can expect to see for the rest of the year?

well, maybe ethereum with smart contracts bring this crypto world to the higher level
but, i think ethereum was born not to beat bitcoin buddy, because ethereum with bitcoin is different
thats why ethereum will not be the 1st cryptocurrency
regards
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I don't believe such speculation! Ethereum is good but they are not capable to overcome the Bitcoin! You can't compare between Ethereum and Bitcoin when they are not competitor! Ethereum is already top and the best coin after the BTC! No coin is near to Ethereum, if you care the CMC rank, then I have nothing to say!
Yes, ETH is very popular and strong coin and among alts it has no equal, but ETH will not be able to overtake Bitcoin, ETH will always be on the market in 2nd place.

I can join this opinion, Ethereum will be second after Bitcoin, and there's no way that Ethereum can overtake
Bitcoin. But in the same time I believe that Ethereum will be No.1 platform for new DApp's! Others can try to
come closer to Ethereum, but nobody have so many users and new app's like Ethereum has, and they will be
on the first place for that for many more years.
Pages:
Jump to: