Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum be taking 1st place in 2020? - page 4. (Read 2711 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 254
I don't believe such speculation! Ethereum is good but they are not capable to overcome the Bitcoin! You can't compare between Ethereum and Bitcoin when they are not competitor! Ethereum is already top and the best coin after the BTC! No coin is near to Ethereum, if you care the CMC rank, then I have nothing to say!
Yes, ETH is very popular and strong coin and among alts it has no equal, but ETH will not be able to overtake Bitcoin, ETH will always be on the market in 2nd place.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
I don't believe such speculation! Ethereum is good but they are not capable to overcome the Bitcoin! You can't compare between Ethereum and Bitcoin when they are not competitor! Ethereum is already top and the best coin after the BTC! No coin is near to Ethereum, if you care the CMC rank, then I have nothing to say!
Activity: 31
Ethereum 2.0 will be releasing in three phases, it will take some time for us to fully understand how it is being accepted and is it fully functional. Ethereum's TPS is still quite slow and the transaction (gas) fees recently have been quite expensive. I don't see how it can take first place without currently fixing all the problems, also there hasn't been any successful daps. If there is no adoption, Ethereum may slowly fade away. It's relying heavily on Defi, let's see if Defi is really the answer and can give a stern challenge to the Banks. I am an Ethereum holder but Vitalik should concentrate on delivering on due dates instead of engaging verbal diarrhea with Justin Sun on twitter.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
When the time comes that eth will finally solved the main problems facing by bitcoin right now the chance to take place bitcoin from its throne is high scalability issues within many blockchain are really serious problems which until now no solution, together with transaction fees is also a pain in the ass from small users also popularity of bitcoin right now cannot compare to eth its a long way to go but as I said solving those said problems from btc will make eth the no.1 crypto in the near future.   

ETH has problems of its own,,, why does it need to solve Bitcoin's problems? Every altcoin claims to have solved that but then the problem is only seen by altcoin challengers. Scalability is everybody's problem. You want an altcoin that can do 1 million tps sure,,, but then you can go on Nicehash and buy enough power to 51% attack it. Then what?
and until now the Ethereum 2.0 still pending so how would ETH can overthrone Bitcoin?

there will never be a chance this 2020 may happen,not this year and not even the next.

Many celebrities are still pointing that ETH is shitcoin so how can they invest on this and how this coin can grow that High?
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
When the time comes that eth will finally solved the main problems facing by bitcoin right now the chance to take place bitcoin from its throne is high scalability issues within many blockchain are really serious problems which until now no solution, together with transaction fees is also a pain in the ass from small users also popularity of bitcoin right now cannot compare to eth its a long way to go but as I said solving those said problems from btc will make eth the no.1 crypto in the near future.   

ETH has problems of its own,,, why does it need to solve Bitcoin's problems? Every altcoin claims to have solved that but then the problem is only seen by altcoin challengers. Scalability is everybody's problem. You want an altcoin that can do 1 million tps sure,,, but then you can go on Nicehash and buy enough power to 51% attack it. Then what?
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Even how things goes good for ethereum,and the Updates may be fixed but taking the position from Bitcoin?this is not the thing here
mate because OP is talking about 2020 and not the other
 years to come.
Looking at the price now and comparison about this 2 coins?surely the difference is transparent and Bitcoin still holds the highest
 capaitalization at  169 Billion dollars while ETH still seats at number 2 with only 23 billion
 dollar cap,now tell me is this really comparable?for
 sure the answer is Not.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I think the better of way of saying it is, is Ethereum will remain the second spot? As you know, no one can replace Bitcoin when it comes to the number one spot, it was already discussed on different threads that there are a lot of altcoins who are better than BTC but will not replace the original, I hope this makes sense.
I agree with your statement. I also think that Eth money will not surpass BTC in 2020. Although in 2019, it grows steadily and has many users. We do not know what the future will be like, looking at the development of Ethereum and the future price predictions of experts, we can put our trust in this digital currency as a investment vehicles in the near future.
Ethereum will forever be altcoin and behind Bitcoin, so generally this coin cannot be compared to the number one coin in this market. I think people are losing faith in Ethereum because there hasn't been a lot of news lately that has made the coin go up and Ethereum 2.0 hasn't got specific information yet. Some people say that Vitalik abandoned this project, but hopefully this is not true because I am still optimistic when choosing to invest this coin.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
Ethereum has been steadily on the rise for a good while now, and this first half of Q1 2020 has proven that they have brought that same energy into the new decade. They have started 2020 with a bang, more than doubling in value in just 2 months.

There are quite a few factors that have come into play to make this a winning year for Ethereum and here are just a few: https://thecoinshark.net/en/5-reasons-why-ethereum-is-winning-in-2020/amp/

What do you think we can expect to see for the rest of the year?

In stability of the price while facing the pandemic i think ETH is already number 1 .
It will take time to make ethereum reach btc price. But Eth is already the best coin to be invested in long term. Most businessman recommend.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
I think the better of way of saying it is, is Ethereum will remain the second spot? As you know, no one can replace Bitcoin when it comes to the number one spot, it was already discussed on different threads that there are a lot of altcoins who are better than BTC but will not replace the original, I hope this makes sense.
I agree with your statement. I also think that Eth money will not surpass BTC in 2020. Although in 2019, it grows steadily and has many users. We do not know what the future will be like, looking at the development of Ethereum and the future price predictions of experts, we can put our trust in this digital currency as a investment vehicles in the near future.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
all cryptocurrency lovers knew if ethereum is one of the best crypto in this industry
but, i never think if ethereum will be on the 1st place in this year or in the future
because bitcoin will always be the 1st crypto mate
That is right, ETH is one of the best coins, but it is hard to think that ETH can overcome BTC. BTC is the first decentralized monetary and he is top in the crypto world.  Maybe ETH can be famous among altcoins due to being a fundament of ERC20 tokens, but l can not imagine ETH will be replaced by XRP or EOS or NEO.
The price speculation is the story of another time but looking at the things from price perspective will turn your edge to bias in the long term. Always be wise and diversify your investments like the pro-investor or traders.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
all cryptocurrency lovers knew if ethereum is one of the best crypto in this industry
but, i never think if ethereum will be on the 1st place in this year or in the future
because bitcoin will always be the 1st crypto mate
Activity: 326
The cryptocurrency market is one price often going up and down without any clear reason as to why. I think the most important things to consider are real-world events. The last few weeks gave me new hope that the Ethereum will return a better position. I mean, the price of Ethereum will touch at least around 600$. But we can't imagine that any day Ethereum will remove Bitcoin from the number one position. Maybe Bitcoin can go further down in the coming days but, Ethereum will never be able to replace Bitcoin from its current position. I won't believe it will take the 1st position.
Activity: 506
Merit: 10
Ethereum has been steadily on the rise for a good while now, and this first half of Q1 2020 has proven that they have brought that same energy into the new decade. They have started 2020 with a bang, more than doubling in value in just 2 months.

There are quite a few factors that have come into play to make this a winning year for Ethereum and here are just a few: https://thecoinshark.net/en/5-reasons-why-ethereum-is-winning-in-2020/amp/

Ethereum is one of the best coins we know, until now Ethereum is still in second place after BTC, but for now it is not possible to beat or shift the position of BTC.

What do you think we can expect to see for the rest of the year?

Of course I also hope that Ethereum continues to correct the shortcomings and return to the highest prices on the market, Maybe on Ethereum 2.0 will be better
Activity: 531
Merit: 100
Bitcoin always exists in this market and it is always in the 1st position. If Bitcoin collapses, I believe that ETH will also collapse soon after that, without any opportunity for ETH. Also ETH has gone through its ATH and it is difficult for it to return again
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
It is unlikely that ether will grow so much that it can overtake Bitcoin, because the gap in capitalization between Bitcoin and ETH is about 7 times, so ETH has no chance of becoming number 1 in the market.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
Ethereum will not occupy the first position because in the first position there is bitcoin, so far many fomos have said they will replace bitcoin but in fact up to now it has never happened and will never be able to replace bitcoin in the first position
that's BS but it can consider those people created FOMO for ethereum too. The golden moment for ethereum will not happen again until it can attract massive demand to buy ethereum like what happened in 2018.

it could not be never but the change is very small to happen again.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
Ethereum will not occupy the first position because in the first position there is bitcoin, so far many fomos have said they will replace bitcoin but in fact up to now it has never happened and will never be able to replace bitcoin in the first position
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
will never happen...
Bitcoin is like life for Altcoin, if Ethereum is in position 1 then the ETH market capitalization must be far greater than Bitcoin, that means the price of Bitcoin has to go down to hundreds of dollars, if the price of Bitcoin falls then eth cannot survive, as usual, the price will only go down following the price of Bitcoin.
As you above mentioned there is only one top established coin and it is  BTC. If we are talking about ETH to take 1st place in 2020, that means ETH will overcome BTC, but as you said never. But we can say ETH can be first among other altcoins, but not more than. Expecting more than its potential is the illusion and believing in the illusions is the mind games.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
no, ethereum will not take number one spot in the crypto market.. it is far from reality.. as long bitcoin is alive  it will never be
Pages:
Jump to: