Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum vanish? - page 20. (Read 2539 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
September 30, 2018, 12:13:09 AM
I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..

The foremost question as to the value of Ethereum is: Will there will be good comeback or will this all be the start for the exit of Ethereum from the scene? I know that many are hoping that soon Ethereum can be staging a solid and rosy comeback considering that it is still a very good platform and people are actually expecting Ethereum to one day be able to clobbered Bitcoin as the primary and the most utilized cryptocurrency. Well, the only thing I can say is that I am also one of the many who are hoping for the best of Ethereum because it is not perfect this has proven to be a very good cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 11:58:26 PM
you do not need to be afraid that ethereum will disappear. he is one of the big names in the crypto world. even if the price has fallen, there will be ethereum for a long time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
September 29, 2018, 10:54:10 PM
I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..

Well you know, that almost an year ago it was $1200? Btw, it was 3 quarters back. And to make it better, almost 2 years back ETH was only $50, so we are still 5 times of where were standing 2 years back and thats a very healthy ROI.
ETH has maintained its position over the years and with every bull run, ETH has proved with a new ATH. I do have a big bag of ETH and I trust that it will cross the previous ATH in coming months.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 10:40:19 PM
I thought this year was going to be a year when ethereum will emerge has veritable coin that can stand on it's own based on last year successes, I was wrong. Ethereum did not only fell in price, it also become static.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
September 29, 2018, 10:37:20 PM
How can ETH disappear? This never happened. ETH is just a price fluctuation. please wait patiently. I am sure that ETH will increase strongly again. ETH is the second most common currency after bitcoin. ETH is one of the most valued coins in all altcoin.
If ETH disappears, this market will be very chaotic as many ICO projects are using this platform. I personally believe ETH will exist alongside Bitcoin as these are two coin that are related to the entire Cryptocurrency market. Do not give up this market and wait more because the uptrend is imminent
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 10:22:23 PM
How can ETH disappear? This never happened. ETH is just a price fluctuation. please wait patiently. I am sure that ETH will increase strongly again. ETH is the second most common currency after bitcoin. ETH is one of the most valued coins in all altcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
September 29, 2018, 09:57:48 PM
Dont worry about eth, eth still got high transaction volume, eth is one of the greatest coin that able to stay on top for a long time, a little fall down doesn't mean the end is near, every crypto also ever fall down, eth still got a good future, it will be a great time to buy when you see eth fall down
This is a very good time for people to consider investing in ETH because I believe that ETH is a good altcoin that includes a lot of big investors holding in the long term. If you want to make a good profit then ETH will be the most worthwhile investment. Just wait and you will find it amazing to keep this coin
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
September 29, 2018, 09:53:41 PM
Eth has no where to go ,infact crypto is here to stay and good project like eth blockchain is a good one that can not just disappear to tin air any time so I strongly believe in the project no matter how dip it goes, even btc did the same some years back and has done it again so we should see the market status as an opportunity to get in for second time .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
September 29, 2018, 09:25:29 PM
Dont worry about eth, eth still got high transaction volume, eth is one of the greatest coin that able to stay on top for a long time, a little fall down doesn't mean the end is near, every crypto also ever fall down, eth still got a good future, it will be a great time to buy when you see eth fall down
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
September 29, 2018, 09:17:27 PM
I don't think ethereum would vanish anytime soon infact it is growing and building its own name next to bitcoin.It may be cheap as of the moment but it will surely recover.It is evident that many projects used ETH because they see the potential in it.
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
September 29, 2018, 09:10:48 PM
I think you over-think about eth at the moment is very appropriate to buy it, because the market price is too cheap, I see eth prices have given signs of price increases this year, I think you better use this opportunity to take investment profits in ethereum.

Activity: 201
September 29, 2018, 08:57:36 PM
That's impossible, Eth won't vanish. Indeed, until now the market situation has not shown a better direction, even it is not in accordance with the predictions of experts. But I'm sure Eth will return to its golden age. Although it will not reach its peak. Sooner or later Eth will go back up. Be patient and just wait, the time will come.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 08:46:02 PM

Yeah the ATH of eth is about that price youve mention, so meaning after the dumps, it cannot be recover it self fast yet because of some traders making profits in pump and dump scene, i dont knoe why people make this but one thing that surly is, its because they want to biy eth at the cheap price.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
I cant see that happening. I know there are other CC that will work better than eth but I don't think it will happen any time soon. using DAPPS on the eth blockchain is one of my favorite ways to make passive income. once BCH opens the opt codes for smart contracts, well see if eth can compete.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
September 29, 2018, 08:32:14 PM
Other platforms are much more likely to disappear than Ethereum. ETH has a lot of quality projects built on top of it and tons of dedicated developers.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
September 29, 2018, 07:59:43 PM
Ethereum is a coin that has come to stay and there is no stopping it. I don't see the possibility of it just going down completely. I am sure it will bounce back.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 29, 2018, 07:59:33 PM
Are not. Ether will never go away. It is a solid altcoin. The ether market is expanding around the world. There are many people who invest in ether. In future ether will replace bitcoin. I believe in ether.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
September 29, 2018, 07:55:56 PM
I don't think ethereum will vanish just like that. The scenario today is just a challenge to the creator of ethereum, consodering the market is down today not just ethereum. Hoping for the blockchain that supports ICOs.
Activity: 194
September 29, 2018, 07:54:36 PM
Ethereum can never vanish. It has not yet even fully attained its potential. You will surely see a great back for ethereum in October.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 07:51:19 PM
Ethereum will not vanish even in the nearest future I think it has long way to go. I think of more to offer and more features from ethereum. With the current price of Eth that are low it will not disappear since I believe it will grow and more users still use this crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: