Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum vanish? - page 21. (Read 2539 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 29, 2018, 07:44:27 PM
I think Ethereum will never vanish, because from the data below we can see that Ethereum's volume is still very high and Ethereum's rank is ranked 2

so if Ethereum vanish then a lot of coins under Ethereum will vanish too, so I'm sure Bitcoin will also slowly vanish and crypto will disappear forever, therefore I am sure Ethereum will survive forever, because Ethereum is one of the strongest cryptocurrency and will never vanish until any time.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
September 29, 2018, 07:24:59 PM
I don't think that will happen, because if Ethereum vanish then I'm sure many other ICOs and altcoins will vanish and that is a bad situation for Crypto, because if Ethereum vanish is the beginning of crypto's destruction.
Activity: 448
September 29, 2018, 07:19:02 PM
I think ETH will not vanish at all and will continue to be in rank #2 at CMC as I greatly believe ETH will recover in due time. I happen to read an article by Daniel Putney with regards to the Austrian government investment using the ETH blockchain public ledger that will be facilitated by the Austrian Direct Auction System where it is being developed by the OeKB group. With this new development, I believe ETH will start generate more investment that could improve the stability of the currency and in effect will continue to improve it's price value soon.
Activity: 512
September 29, 2018, 07:18:37 PM
As I remember ETH max price was $1.390 the highest  mid January 2018. ETH is one of the most trusted coin with huge supporting community behind and many ICOs using it`s platform.  It will recover long term for sure.
Activity: 336
September 29, 2018, 07:15:45 PM
it won't, because Ethereum holder is very much, and besides that who supporting and using Ethereum is very much, so it's impossible if Ethereum will vanish.
Activity: 490
September 29, 2018, 07:12:20 PM
I am looking forward seeing ethereum above 600$ by the end of this year, because I made a bet with my friend, the prize will be 1 ethereum in case eth will hit 600$, then I win.
At the moment of agreement eth was like 300$, but it has decreased drastically...
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
September 29, 2018, 07:09:22 PM
Ethereum is the most strong crypto on the market at the present time. It is impossible for ETH to die and disappear. The current price of ETH as well as the entire cryptos on the market are stable and foretold by the end of 2018 will recover.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 07:05:32 PM
It definitely will not happen. I am sure about that. No matter how much the price of the Ethereum fall, it still remains strong enough to stay in the top 3
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
September 29, 2018, 06:58:49 PM
I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..
Ethereum is on red marks and ripple happened to be able to surpass it recently on being the 2nd top most crypto but it won't change the fact the ethereum is already well established in the market and it simply means that its come back has a high probability to happen especially when pumps take over eventually. For now. be patieng because most cryptos are on red marks not only ethereum.

It surpass ethereum for many times but guess what ethereum takes it placed again and ripple subside back to the top 3. But it's so pathetic or dumb way to think really that the ethereum will vanished since as you said it is will established which people may prefer to pick wenever they want to trade and seek for good potential altcoins around. Maybe many people thinks that ethereum goes fall because on its state right now but the real fact here is all of the coins are been totally down at the moment.
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
September 29, 2018, 06:55:44 PM
I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..
if last year the ethereum price was very high and now it was very low, it was not a sign that ethereum would disappear. it's a cycle that makes ethereum in the best position. so I think ethereum will continue to rise and will continue to be in the highest position in the future.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 29, 2018, 06:53:56 PM
Ethereum is on red marks and ripple happened to be able to surpass it recently on being the 2nd top most crypto but it won't change the fact the ethereum is already well established in the market and it simply means that its come back has a high probability to happen especially when pumps take over eventually. For now. be patieng because most cryptos are on red marks not only ethereum.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
September 29, 2018, 06:50:58 PM
We knew how Ethereum helping and bringing crypto name into popularity, these things will simply add to its capability to survive from the crisis. The downfall price of Ethereum it doesn't mean it is going to die, it is just a simple fluctuations of prices.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 06:46:36 PM
I think that Ethereum will continue to exist. now its price has fallen due to the fall of the market and when the market starts to grow the price of ETH will recover
Activity: 429
September 29, 2018, 06:39:38 PM
 Ethereum will not vanish. Ethereum can't remain shining without shaking.it will come to normal soonest. It has good support, many other projects are based on it.
Activity: 266
September 29, 2018, 06:25:58 PM
I think that ether is one of the btc competitors not by chance, this is the best way to earn money if investing in it. To my mind,it is better to invest in ether now because the price will increase soon
Activity: 546
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
September 29, 2018, 06:23:49 PM

I don't think it's like that, Ethereum still has a trend. even after prices have fallen dramatically. Actually it will be difficult for coins that already have a name for vanish, while other coins that are equivalent still exist
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
September 29, 2018, 06:20:30 PM
I don't think Ethereum can just disappear. It has good support, many other projects are based on it, it is very popular. Now there are some projects with their platforms and perhaps in the future it will be able to make the ether serious competition. But for now, I believe that he will be able to recover his price, perhaps even higher.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
September 29, 2018, 06:10:32 PM
Even if the price of ETH goes to 30$ in the short-term, this project and this ecosystem of developers is so huge, that it can't go away.
Some of the world's most brilliant minds are working on it after all.
Activity: 602
September 29, 2018, 05:54:37 PM
I am sure that ethereum's extinction will never happen, because the ERC 20 smartcontac user will still maintain ethereum, if ethereum goes extinct, there will be many people who will experience a big loss.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
September 29, 2018, 05:49:16 PM
No, Ethereum will not vanish from the market. Its just a bumpy road to get back to the usual market trust but once that's established things will improve and the time will be soon, even before the end of the year.
It seems to me that the main argument in favor of the efirium is its erc20 platform. If the etherium disappears, then 90% of all coins in the market must disappear.
Pages:
Jump to: