Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum vanish? - page 2. (Read 2539 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 13
October 29, 2018, 08:58:56 AM
no, ethereum won't die that easily. they are just getting worse so be patient for all token holders. because patiently and waiting cannot get profit. do not be afraid of this situation because this usually happens in all types of investments.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 08:54:18 AM
eth will never disappear for days and sometimes it only takes a long time for the price to rise again is not as easy as soaring as expected and do not let other people know the low eth price.
Activity: 336
October 29, 2018, 08:53:53 AM
Ethereum, as well as the rest of the crypto-currencies in the market, has not yet restored its previous price and fixed it in one place, because at the moment the market correction ends, I think the price will be stable only in 2019
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
October 29, 2018, 08:44:50 AM
Ethereum won't just disappear. not only Ethereum, who is experiencing market price difficulties, other altcoins also experience the same thing. I think this year is a bad year for crypto because the market price hasn't increased so far.
Activity: 170
October 29, 2018, 07:04:57 AM
I think it will not disappear and it will be strengthened again but this is a difficult question. The market is unpredictable recently. So I'm hoping that the exchange price will go up again and it will stand stable.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
October 29, 2018, 06:47:16 AM
Ethereum has no intention of vanishing but I think this is a hard time for the coin and it will take some time before it will recover again. U thereum has been a very good coin in the market and I think it will bounce back again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
October 29, 2018, 06:44:43 AM
Ethereum is too good and too usefull in comparisson with other crypto, so you should not be afraid of any problems with it!
Activity: 219
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 06:42:13 AM
Ethereum is not going to disappear or leave the market because it is a strong and promising coin. Ethereum startup to pull up stakes after raising money from people in events called Initial Coin Offerings, or ICOs, in which a startup funds their enterprise by taking cryptocurrency from people in exchange for digital tokens. Ethereum has been helping crypto to grow or move forward. It has helped so many enterprises to grow through its effectiveness in the market.
Activity: 1358
October 29, 2018, 06:27:46 AM
ethereum will not vanish it's just the price down and still alive, let's just wait ethereum it will recover soon just keep hold your eth.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
October 29, 2018, 06:22:00 AM
in my opinion that is impossible, because Ethereum is one of the coins included in the top 10 cryptocurrency and besides that most ICOs now use the Ethereum platform, so the possibility for Ethereum to vanish is very small, except crypto no longer exists or no more ICOs that use the Ethereum platform, I'm sure that's when Ethereum will vanish.
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
October 29, 2018, 06:12:12 AM
ethereum will not disappear quickly, as long as there are still people using it, and as long as there are new altcoins that are under the auspices of ethereum it will certainly continue to grow except for the price it will definitely rise again even if it's a long time.
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 06:11:39 AM
Ethereum will never disappear from the crypto-currency market,today it is the No. 2 coin and has many advantages attracting companies to conduct ICO and to invest..The price will still rise and Ethereum will remain popular.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 29, 2018, 06:07:53 AM
No, Ethereum is not going to disappear. Ethereum is such a cryptocurrency that has lost a lot in price,but has not lost its value in the cryptocurrency market. And Ethereum is still in second place after bitcoin. Therefore, I believe that Ethereum is not going to disappear.
Activity: 36
October 29, 2018, 06:03:34 AM
it can be said that the market turmoil is very worrying and almost all altcoins tend to decline simultaneously. However, that doesn't mean that the altcoin will disappear, including ethereum. I believe ethereum can rise again from a situation like this
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 29, 2018, 05:49:00 AM
I don't think it will ... Because I see there are still many ICOs who use ETH to offer them projects that they are currently running ...
So I am optimistic that the ETH will return to a higher level ...
Activity: 304
October 29, 2018, 05:36:41 AM
I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..

I continue to believe in the excellent potential for further development of Ethereum. Now is the ideal time to hold and buy Ethereum for the future, while the price remains at a minimum. After all, from next year the market will gradually recover, prices will start to go up, especially Ethereum.
Activity: 294
October 29, 2018, 03:40:33 AM
I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..

I do not think that in the foreseeable future, Ethereum will cease to exist. Progressive technologies, an excellent team of developers, an understanding of the problems of the industry - Ethereum has everything you need for stable development in the future. I believe that Ethereum will continue to be king among altcoins, therefore it will remain popular among investors.
Activity: 63
October 27, 2018, 12:08:54 PM
Well ETH and BTC are one of the mostly accepted crypto as a payment option. So i dont think it would vanish
Activity: 476
October 27, 2018, 11:59:18 AM
I think , it is not possible. most of the project based ETHEREUM. now lot of projects running on ethereum. although this Time is not good eth. it's price  is going decrease. but I believe, it's come back very soon.
Activity: 256
October 27, 2018, 11:51:35 AM
I think a lot of negative thoughts about the crypto and ETH market. This is a short-sighted and if you lose faith and the wait you will not be successful.ETH will increase $ 1,200 and you will regret when you evaluate  it very low.
Pages:
Jump to: