Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum vanish? - page 7. (Read 2539 times)

Activity: 949
Merit: 48
October 15, 2018, 08:50:01 PM
I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..

Ethereum blockchain used by most token in market and i dont believe ethereum will vanish from cryptomarket. Beside used by most token in market, ethereum have biggest liquidity after bitcoin in market and i think ethereum price will reach highest price again when market start recovery
Ethereum will not going to vanish in fact it is now slowly rising same with the bitcoin. I believe that ethereum will soon rise up high like we cannot really afford to buy it someday so I suggest to buy more and hold on this dip. Ethereum is also an amazing coin that is really popular in crypto feild so then the possibility of rising is very soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
October 15, 2018, 08:20:50 PM
I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..

Ethereum blockchain used by most token in market and i dont believe ethereum will vanish from cryptomarket. Beside used by most token in market, ethereum have biggest liquidity after bitcoin in market and i think ethereum price will reach highest price again when market start recovery
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
October 15, 2018, 07:53:47 PM
How could a funadamentally significant coin such as ethereum died easily and can't survive the things that are happening thus 2018? And it is not just ethereum is falling in price but all of the cryptocurrency coins. Now, if other coins go up and ethereum doesn't, that may be ethereum will die. Did you here guys the recent sharp rise? Ethereum is one of them. Therefore, ethereum will not vanish.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
October 15, 2018, 07:46:40 PM
Ethereum won't vanish and just like bitcoin being the father of cryptocurrencies, eth will be the father of ICOs. If you're concerned about the price of eth falling from $1,200, you should not worry about it because the whole market suffered not only eth.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
October 15, 2018, 07:41:45 PM
Is not. Although the Ether is having a hard time now. But it will never go away. You know, the Ether is a solid base altcoin. It has more features than bitcoin. There are many who believe in ether. The ether market is expanding globally. I believe ether will bounce back quickly. Its price will rise and the market will be excited again.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
October 15, 2018, 07:33:38 PM
No, ethereum won't vanish as easy as this by just consider almost a year of bloodbath. Ethereum is considered as a strong coin and very functional to the world of cruptocurrency. If the market turns green, then expect that ethereum will follow. If not, that we can say is vanishing.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 07:30:18 PM
No why you think like that
Etherum is still young project with good developers and supportive community
I hope etherum will overcome his technical problems and will have real impact on modern world.If you compare bitcoin chain and etherum chain you will see  etherum has much more capacity than bitcoin

I agree, Ethereum is a good investment for some people who are holders of ethereum, It will not vanish it is still developing and have a bright future ahead of it, Like the founder of it said, It is still improving but also mooning, It will I think have a potential to grow more and even can be equal to bitcoin someday but Bitcoin now is still the right to invest in.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 07:29:26 PM
it will not happen, because ethereum has a strong foundation and a good developer and is active, I think the developer is preparing for a big update going forward which will eventually boost ethereum prices even better, or maybe it could penetrate ATH last year. and at the moment I think it's pretty good for ethereum stock as much as possible because the price is very cheap. Smiley
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
October 15, 2018, 07:12:48 PM
No why you think like that
Etherum is still young project with good developers and supportive community
I hope etherum will overcome his technical problems and will have real impact on modern world.If you compare bitcoin chain and etherum chain you will see  etherum has much more capacity than bitcoin
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 07:10:17 PM
once the ethereum will definitely disappear like the whole cryptocurrency but most likely we will not find it
Activity: 585
October 15, 2018, 07:08:31 PM
ETH will not disappear in the electronic money market. Although its value is much lower than bitcoin and the last time it fell. But this is one of the pennies that can compete and beat bitcoin. Boldly invest ETH at low price to make profit.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
October 15, 2018, 07:03:14 PM
I doubt the #2 coin based on market cap will vanish any time soon.  There would have to be a monumental failure for such a thing to occur.  Even then, it is likely to have code forked and altered from a state from before, giving it continued life.

That's correct. Ethereum has been the largest cryptocurrency in the market next to Bitcoin. It's quite impossible for it to vanish or disappear anytime soon because there are a lot of investors on it, and a vast number of people supporting it. For it to fail, something catastrophic would need to happen. But, given that developers are quite active on the Ethereum project, it's very unlikely for such event to occur in the future.

Even with the DAO hack back in 2016, Ethereum has survived and remained as the second largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization. The hard fork of Ethereum Classic had no effect over Ethereum's existence and longevity, meaning that it's difficult to take down easily. But one thing for sure, is that prices are falling. This could be temporary, as a result of Bitcoin's decline across the whole crypto market. In effect, if Bitcoin's prices become cheaper, so do Ethereum's. There is a lot of potential for Ethereum to grow into a solid platform for smart contracts as it scales with its Plasma Framework and Raiden Network upgrades.

Therefore, Ethereum will not vanish but will grow in terms of price, and community support in the future. Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 02:34:56 AM
Eth cannot vanish.It has so many advantages over other alt coins.What is happening now is not to ETH alone,it is affecting the crypto market in general.In my own opinion, ETH will bounce back very strong.
Activity: 336
October 14, 2018, 02:06:59 AM
Ethereum does not disappear! I think by the end of 2018, ETH will grow to $ 1000+
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
October 13, 2018, 04:21:22 PM
Personally, I do not think that the falling price of Ethereum will not affect its current reputation and investors will stop investing it. Do not panic ahead of time
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
October 13, 2018, 04:14:37 PM
Diminishing price of Ethereum will not affect its current reputation and state as no. 2 cryptocurrency. Major altcoins are based on Ethereum network. So, there is no need to worry. Price can change in an instant but the development and progress will ultimately make the token valueable.

You're optimistic, as a matter of fact, everything is not so good with Eth. Many projects are based on ETH, but most of them are useless. At the same time, good projects will shift to their own blockchains if ETH falls in price! Moreover, there're many rivals such as EOS. ETH may fall down and will never rise. Everything is possible!
Activity: 252
October 13, 2018, 03:10:05 AM
I have big doubts that Ethereum will disappear, most likely there will be an increase in companies conducting ICO on Ethereum smart contracts.
Activity: 224
October 13, 2018, 01:00:52 AM
Ethereum is one which is after the bitcoin and most useful for online payments even big transaction tokes lace i the Ethereum people using Ethereum and the volume of this in the Exchanges are very high which shows it's high use in the market and increasing the trade of this.
Activity: 854
October 13, 2018, 12:50:13 AM
I hope not! Well, I believe it won't happen, given the fact that most successful and big ICO projects are based in the Ethereum blockchain.
So I think as long as those projects exist then Ethereum will be there, too
Activity: 285
October 13, 2018, 12:37:32 AM
ETH is a coin that is preferred by many people, I do not think that Ethereum will vanish, as many investors will maintain Ethereum to stay alive. I'm sure the price will re-print Ethereum new history is more than a year ago, only time will decide.
Pages:
Jump to: