Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum vanish? - page 3. (Read 2539 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 11:45:16 AM
I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..
With so many forks and Ico based on it, it is practically unreal. And the fact that now is great for new investors who are ready only to join this technology.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 11:41:40 AM
That's impossible to happen in ethereum once it will vanish and lot of rich investors who invest in ethereum will get rude once this will happen.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
October 27, 2018, 11:23:06 AM
Why is everyone so worried about the price of Ethereum at this time, even many say ethereum will vanish and so on.

first, the decline in cryptocurrency prices is very reasonable because there are many factors if we look at the previous year then we will realize that every Ethereum is depressed there will be a time when Ethereum will rise again.
second, the Ethereum network is very widely used and many large companies behind Ethereum so it proves that Ethereum still has a strong position.
lastly, more and more people are familiar with cryptocurrency and more people who make transactions with cryptocurrency will give a positive impact in the cryptocurrecy world.

so always think positively and keep believing in Ethereum.
Activity: 420
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 27, 2018, 10:33:56 AM
In the near future ethereum will definitely not disappear, as too many projects are running on its platform. But competitors are not asleep and the team of ether can not stay on track, it is necessary to work on improvements.

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
October 27, 2018, 10:24:30 AM
People who give birth to such news do not understand what the ETH project is and what impact it has on the entire cryptocurrency market, if they understood, then such questions simply would not exist.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
October 27, 2018, 10:22:05 AM
Meh, at this point in time I really doubt ethereum could vanish any time soon. Right now ethereum project is the biggest crypto community and development platform there is. There are more developers working on ethereum blockchain than on bitcoin itself. Too many resources has been put into the ethereum platform and too many erc20 tokens are solid projects that will thrive in the next 2 to 5 years. This will bring ethereum value up, not down. Of course this is only My humble opinion
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 27, 2018, 10:20:03 AM
It is very hard for the ethereum to vanish instantly, I strongly believe on ethereum and it lead all of the altcoins in the crypto market, if we invest on a certain crypto be sure to have faith on it because that crypto is our choice to profit.
true, i also think Ethereum is still too strong to  vanish,Ethereum has a good long-term vision and good potential, i believe ethereum have a great future because ethereum continues to grow and develop
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
October 27, 2018, 09:47:16 AM
It is very hard for the ethereum to vanish instantly, I strongly believe on ethereum and it lead all of the altcoins in the crypto market, if we invest on a certain crypto be sure to have faith on it because that crypto is our choice to profit.
Activity: 294
October 27, 2018, 09:37:53 AM
Ethereum will come back! It is the most valued altcoin right now and it deserves the price that is much higher than 200 USD. As soon as people would realise that Bitcoin should be finally replaced by a more perspective coin, it would be Ethereum.
Activity: 399
October 27, 2018, 09:32:39 AM
I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..
I same you, I also cheered on ETH because I spent 50% on ETH. And if ETH died, the ICO would die out.
If so, crypto will not have a new project. No better project will be created. The world will be less developed. Period 4.0 will die
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
October 27, 2018, 09:22:53 AM
Not gonna happen Ethereum has the biggest community in cryptocurrency, even if Ethereum will go to $1 it will never vanish and $1 is impossible to happen, just like bitcoin if you want to destroy or make Bitcoin or Ethereum vanish in order to do that you need to delete the Internet Itself
Activity: 318
October 27, 2018, 08:53:12 AM
I don't think that ethereum will vanish any day soon. Cause at least at this point ICO culture is very important and we also need dapps for these we need good platform token and ethereum is one of them. And most popular one. But for many reason price of ethereum is down bit by bit. One of the reason is market is down 2nd one is many icos failed and scammed and the 3 rd one is there are many platform based token and ethereum has scalability issues. And there is many coins which is better than ethereum in technical term. But still I think ethereum is very important for this crypto ecosystem ayleast for 2-3 years or more. And it will ceback soon

I agree what you said because some shitcoins not get already vanish and disappear like an bubble so why ethereum?
Ethereum for me is a good coin and running in many years also.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 26, 2018, 07:44:54 PM
I don't think that ethereum will vanish any day soon. Cause at least at this point ICO culture is very important and we also need dapps for these we need good platform token and ethereum is one of them. And most popular one. But for many reason price of ethereum is down bit by bit. One of the reason is market is down 2nd one is many icos failed and scammed and the 3 rd one is there are many platform based token and ethereum has scalability issues. And there is many coins which is better than ethereum in technical term. But still I think ethereum is very important for this crypto ecosystem ayleast for 2-3 years or more. And it will ceback soon
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 26, 2018, 07:35:34 PM
The ETH price at the moment is still great considering the rate at which the total market has fallen. Ethereum can never vanish at least due to it been the top blockchain among cryptocurrencies.
Neo projects have not seen as much success as ethereum projects.
Ethereum is what I trade with because they have individuals selling the coin for more than $200 a unit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
October 26, 2018, 07:21:49 PM
The ETH price at the moment is still great considering the rate at which the total market has fallen. Ethereum can never vanish at least due to it been the top blockchain among cryptocurrencies.
Neo projects have not seen as much success as ethereum projects.
Activity: 149
October 26, 2018, 07:11:20 PM
I think it's too early to talk about the disappearance of Ethereum. I believe that in the future Ethereum will regain its positions and its price will rise again
Positions will come leading to more coins being circulated for Cryptocurrency to expand.
Activity: 308
October 26, 2018, 06:51:34 PM
I think it's too early to talk about the disappearance of Ethereum. I believe that in the future Ethereum will regain its positions and its price will rise again
Activity: 378
October 26, 2018, 05:39:20 AM
I don't think the Ethereum will disappear, because its platform is being used by millions of users around the world. The Ether Team is developing new protocols for the token. For several decades, the development of technology will lead to the widespread use of the blockchain and Ethereum will be one of the most sought-after coins in the world. I don't exclude the possibility that Ether may become more popular in the future than Bitcoin.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 04:30:06 AM
not only does Ethereum experience the same thing with other altcoins. I think this year is not a good year for crypto because prices on the market have decreased on average and have not shown a good price development according to what was expected before. but that doesn't make me give up and leave crypto, I'm sure there will be better development in the future.
Activity: 121
October 24, 2018, 04:20:00 AM
in my opinion Ethereum will not disappear, indeed the price is not as good as it used to be, but Ethereum has a lot of users, so if for Ethereum himself if it vanished what for investors, Ethereum was a good potential for people.
Pages:
Jump to: