Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum vanish? - page 5. (Read 2539 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 03:22:42 PM
I think that Ethereum will not disappear so easily, as Ethereum is very popular and it is very popular in the market of digital currencies.Almost all companies build their companies on his smart contracts.So he will and will not disappear.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 02:26:16 PM
I believe that the best do not disappear. And ethereum is the best among the Altcoins and it does not make sense to disappear. Only weak and unstable coins will disappear.
Ethereum is a very popular coin so it is very difficult to lose. Ethereum also has a very competent team and very good products, the proof is Ethereum is used by many ICOs so I think Ethereum will not disappear, it will grow even more.
Activity: 271
October 20, 2018, 02:20:01 PM
I don’t believe it will vanish. I hope it will remain and finally start to grow in price, because now it is still rather unstable
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 20, 2018, 02:18:38 PM
Ethereum has very strongly fallen to costs and I look forward to return of that price which I was still a year ago. In my opinion it will occur not earlier than through half of year.
Activity: 145
October 20, 2018, 02:14:24 PM
But in January - February 2017, the ethereum stril is only 10 dollars. If you even take into account this fact, it turns out a staggering growth.
Activity: 154
October 20, 2018, 01:57:48 PM
I believe that the best do not disappear. And ethereum is the best among the Altcoins and it does not make sense to disappear. Only weak and unstable coins will disappear.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
October 20, 2018, 01:10:13 PM
Holding a long-term position is an experience / skill, especially when you have a token for a long time. Now the ether is quite a controversial product
Activity: 512
October 20, 2018, 01:07:33 PM
It will comeback to $500 in next month, they have a rumor that there will be a bull run next month and it will stable the same with other tokens or coins. Best time to do is hold some ETH when it is cheaper.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
October 20, 2018, 01:04:43 PM
I don't think so that Ethereum will be vanish. Although like others cryptocurrency it is a volatile currency but still it price is one of the profitable thing in this time. Another thing is its sustainability. It is one of the high sustain cryptocurrency after bitcoin. Some other factors which will support it in future is its high online use by many famous shopping sites. Many online retailers and small business heavily use Ethereum money transaction facility to setup their online bussiness. Ethereum is also use for long term investment. So these thing show that it not vanish in future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
October 20, 2018, 11:35:15 AM
Quite possible. Many are building theory, that Ethereum serves some a hammer, which only helps penetrate some barriers, and then, when this goal will carried out, disappear his the need.
Activity: 195
October 19, 2018, 07:17:07 PM
I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..
It's impossible, ethereum will not vanish and i think that will happen in just one case if all the crypto world will disappear and i hope that will never happen because i put a lot of money in crypto.
Activity: 532
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 07:15:50 PM
For how long will it take Ethereum to vanish...  I don't believe it will because Ethereum is one of the important coin in cryptocurrency the market is down doesn't mean it will vanish it will surely recovery has it always do.
Activity: 329
AGATE
October 19, 2018, 06:49:36 PM
There are many omens that say that this can happen. Although if we consider Vitalik's latest statements, I believe that Ethereum has a future, and if it really retires, we will see the growth of this asset.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 19, 2018, 03:34:19 AM
I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..
Ethereum will not be vanished. Ethereum is the second main coin in the cryptocurrency beside bitcoin. There's no way ethereum will be vanished, all coin are going thru ethereum before you get your investments.
ETH is the main currency in the cryptographic market, as you can see, almost all ICO projects refer to ETH, ETC tokens, ETH coin strengths, can disappear. as they grow and spread.
Activity: 350
October 19, 2018, 02:57:57 AM
Why should it vanish? ETH is the biggest blockchain, lots on ICO launch their projects on it every day!
Maybe that is not the best payment method, but definitely, ETH is the biggest blockchain, so if it vanishes, think what will happen with ICOs that chose it as the platform?
In short ETH is the main currency used to convert to other atlcoins, so I think it should be considered before saying ETH will disappear, because this currency is the basis for us to buy tokens in the ICO campaign, or altcoin trading has been exchanged.
Activity: 350
October 19, 2018, 02:11:32 AM
It is good that many here on the forum are optimists with a sense of humor. If everything is so simple, I can ask you a question: why then work for a boss?
The fact is that today, in general, the information is distributed so much that you don’t know what to consider to be reliable, but what’s not. Almost everyone is trying to invent something of their own and trying to pass it off as reality.
Therefore, I practically do not read here and nowhere. I just watch the chart and that's it. But I don’t even believe my eyes) And sometimes I read to make myself laugh)
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 17, 2018, 10:07:52 PM
Ethereum has a lot of issue this year in terms of its coin value but doesn't mean that it will vanish or be dead. A lot of coin experienced this situation but the coin is stil alive. Ethereum is also the same and has an advantage since ita the number two coin and has more popularity.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 10:02:41 PM
Ethereum will not be vanished. Ethereum is the second main coin in the cryptocurrency beside bitcoin. There's no way ethereum will be vanished, all coin are going thru ethereum before you get your investments.
Activity: 308
October 17, 2018, 07:54:42 PM
Why should it vanish? ETH is the biggest blockchain, lots on ICO launch their projects on it every day!
Maybe that is not the best payment method, but definitely, ETH is the biggest blockchain, so if it vanishes, think what will happen with ICOs that chose it as the platform?
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
October 17, 2018, 07:04:17 PM
Vitalik Buterin said that value of any coins can down to zero, but the team is still putting their effort to continue to develop their product. In short-term, we can believe in ETH
Pages:
Jump to: