Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum vanish? - page 23. (Read 2539 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
September 29, 2018, 06:08:27 AM
Don't you think that Ethereum is too big to vanish suddenly? Currently the coin is a bit down, in part due to the decline of the ICO market and also due to fierce competition from some of the other coins such as NEO and EOS.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
September 29, 2018, 06:03:35 AM
I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..
I thin it will pump a lot during the next ICO hype phase. Expecting it for around mid 2019.

I do not think that EOS can replace it.
Activity: 233
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 06:02:05 AM
It can be possible in future but not that easily. Many ICO's are working only on the based on ETH.
Activity: 392
Merit: 38
September 29, 2018, 05:53:58 AM
I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..

Don't just look at the negative side of Ethereum, don't get panic when you see prices dropped it's not the current price matter but the usefulness of the platform, the future plans and developments must be considered.

People panic because they do not understand how useful is the project, look at how many start ups running on Ethereum blockchain every single day there's new ICO runs in Ethereum blockchain meaning there's always a demand.

How do you think this kind of blockchain will vanish? In your part, think of being the owner of this blockchain do you think you will love your great platform take off or drops down and vanish?

Now, look at the positive side of Ethereum!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
September 29, 2018, 05:52:22 AM
eventually yes because of all the problems that its design has by nature and many of these problems are not even solvable. but it won't be anytime soon so don't worry about that. ETH is still one of the biggest pumping coins of our time and there are still a lot of newbies who are willing to put their money on this bet.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
September 29, 2018, 05:49:16 AM
Your concern is quite excessive, the ETH remains in a safe zone even though the rate has now dropped dramatically compared to the beginning of 2018, I think the end of the year will be pumped
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 05:45:02 AM
Ethereum will not disappear, but it may not reach the moon again, because the current ICO project is fading due to fraudsters, which makes the price of Ethereum difficult to return!
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 05:43:24 AM
ethereum will not vanish and there are many reason for this. first there are many project which use ethereum as a base to raise their fund from market.if ethereum vanish then it put huge negetive impact on market. second every financial instrument get corrected at some time and that is the phase by which ethereum goes through.third its blockchain technology provide faster transaction at lesser cost. so you must keep patient
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
September 29, 2018, 05:38:35 AM
I have thought that Ethereum will vanish, because hundreds of projects are using their platform, so if ever they vanish these hundreds of project will have to migrate a much better platform, but until now ethereum is still the best platform.
Activity: 378
September 29, 2018, 05:35:01 AM
Your fears are too early, at least for two years, Ethereum is worthwhile. The future Ethereum will disappear. But now your worry is too much.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
September 28, 2018, 07:11:17 PM
Ethereum has weaved it's way into almost every ICO token that has come out in the last year.  I don't see many projects using the other blockchains to put their tokens on.  Ethereum will be around for quite sometime before it is taken over and replaced.  Etehreum has much of the same advantages as Bitcoin does.  It was the first project of it's kind and has the first mover advantage
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 28, 2018, 07:06:17 PM
It will vanish? depends but likely no so cheer up and don't be discouraged.

Ethereum isn't the only coin that's affected with the dip so if you ever think that it will be ending up soon, well its too early for it. There's more to come for ETH and other crypto's as well but the flow will likely depend on how bitcoin will move too.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
September 28, 2018, 06:54:54 PM
I don't think ether will pump much because there are so many held by ICO projects and they are dumping now to keep the project alive. For bigger gains look towards other similar but better projects like QTUM which does something like ETH smart contracts on the bitcoin blockchain
ethereum ahs  agood team behing it and i am sure that they will jpt let it die so stupidly right jow it is not the right time
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 07:03:33 PM
It will not consider so many ICOS are using ethereum platform right now and even some icos that have created a fully working product still used ethereum chain as the main chain and ethereum network will never be vanished and this what i'm talking about that about the fact that ethereum is so strong right now dude.
That's true if this is an odd question.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
September 28, 2018, 06:54:08 PM
ethereum is too good just to vanish without a trace and it has a lot of fans and a big amount of peopel who are worring ablut it
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
September 28, 2018, 06:51:01 PM
I don't think ether will pump much because there are so many held by ICO projects and they are dumping now to keep the project alive. For bigger gains look towards other similar but better projects like QTUM which does something like ETH smart contracts on the bitcoin blockchain
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
September 28, 2018, 06:35:28 PM

We all are waiting and as you said cheering for a comeback of the valeu of cryptocurrency even if that is bitcoin of Ethereum, this 2 coins are my concerns even if I have my investments in other altcoin. Really expecting for a correction and good comeback high value for every cryptocurrency that you can speak of.

Also seeing people with a good post, now that is positively amazing and good for a positive results and a lesson to learn for every holders as well as the investors.
Activity: 322
September 28, 2018, 06:26:46 PM
I believe that ether will become the strongest in the nearest future and we will see how it will become the best coin or even the leader in the market in the future, hope that i will get the income soon
Activity: 504
September 28, 2018, 06:25:02 PM
if the entire crypto-vowel disappears, only in this case the ether will disappear, this coin is on the second place on the coinmarket, which means that this is one of the best coins for today, I think that it will always live
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
September 28, 2018, 06:17:54 PM
I want to see the price again of ethereum become more than thousands of dollars because we can earn mote money on that.
Buy more ethereum  with this price and you earn more than you expeceted. The more money you on ethereum the more money possible to get and possible to become rich.
Pages:
Jump to: