Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum vanish? - page 24. (Read 2539 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
September 28, 2018, 06:15:13 PM
ethereum was shocking at the beginning of this year because the price was very expensive but I think there are some people who have predicted it because ethereum is indeed one of the potential coins and even though the price is falling but I'm sure ethereum will return to surprise with more expensive prices
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
September 28, 2018, 05:58:46 PM
I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..

You need to understand the relationship of ETH to BTC and how its value is derived.  ETH is paired with BTC and the price of BTC determines the going rate for ETH.  

Right now, according to coinmarketcap:

To buy 1 ETH with BTC it would cost you 0.03324952 BTC.  This equals $220.97.  1 BTC is $6,651.27.  If demand for Ethereum increases the ETH/BTC price will go up, which means that the ETH/USD price goes up as well. If the BTC/USD price goes up and ETH/BTC stays the same, the ETH/USD price still goes up.

The above is true for all altcoins.  ETH will never go away, it is too useful and has too much going for it.  Its price will go up when more people start to use it or when the market in general goes up.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 05:53:42 PM
It's possible but not that easily.

A lot of projects rely on ethereum and the creators of it will face lots of criticsm and maybe they can be sued.

While there are a lot of projects running on ethereum then I think it will still exist.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
September 28, 2018, 05:49:00 PM
I know that this year is quite odd when it comes to crypto curriences. My main concern is Ethereuem. I know that in almost year ago the max price was 1.200$. So i am really cheering for comeback on the some discent values..

Definitely boom will be from the coming quarter onwards hence you do not need to think or worry about the ethereum at all. There are plenty of people keep going with XRP when the best and potential coin Ethereum in the marketplace.

I suggest everyone go with the good coins which is in the top 10 list and then if you believe the centralized coins will give profit in the sense you are wrong and make sure that you will be invested on good potential coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 05:43:44 PM

What the point of investing in eth if you think it will vanish? So remember that it is always not in an upward trend in this volatile investment. You should be patient in waiting for the recovery of it's price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 05:41:20 PM
Pages:
Jump to: