Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethreum bounce back ? - page 5. (Read 5429 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 06:25:35 AM
The price of ETH will bounce back easily but we need to have patience towards the market because the market situation cannot be accurate to guess exactly when the prices will start increasing. Look at the price of Bitcoin due to huge fall and this fall is effecting on the whole cryptocurrency market.
Yes I'm saying same things to people, everything is dropping not just ethereum so we must wait some bounce from all market, if btc can do this then altcoins will do bounce like last 2-3 days.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
December 19, 2018, 03:50:36 AM
The price of ETH will bounce back easily but we need to have patience towards the market because the market situation cannot be accurate to guess exactly when the prices will start increasing. Look at the price of Bitcoin due to huge fall and this fall is effecting on the whole cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
December 19, 2018, 03:45:46 AM
Eth will grow when the whole market starts to recover. all altcoins are Bitcoin dependent. the market needs positive news to grow
It's starting now, I guess.
ETH has finally break $100 and the entire market is getting green.
This is a good presence for us crypto and I hope we will end this year with a good price increase.
The rise in Ethereum prices is associated exclusively with the rise in Bitcoin prices, and not because Ethereum has become stronger and strengthens its position in the crypto market. During the growth of Bitcoin, all coins grow, this is a pattern. There will be no growth for Ethereum until the update of the Ethereum network, which is scheduled for January 2019.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 19, 2018, 03:34:32 AM
I'm sure Ethereum must have risen. Ethereum is a coin that has quite large fans like Bitcoin. And Ethereum is a smart contract as a platform. And many ICO projects use the Ethereum platform so that the demand for the crypto-coin market will also increase.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
December 19, 2018, 01:11:32 AM
Eth will grow when the whole market starts to recover. all altcoins are Bitcoin dependent. the market needs positive news to grow
It's starting now, I guess.
ETH has finally break $100 and the entire market is getting green.
This is a good presence for us crypto and I hope we will end this year with a good price increase.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 01:24:20 PM
Activity: 398
December 18, 2018, 12:59:39 PM
Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.

yes, for sure
i believe ethereum will bounce back and growing hardly even break the past ATH of ethereum price my friend
don't worry,,  Wink
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
December 18, 2018, 03:18:53 AM
The rebound is sure to happen. All coins follow Bitcoin. You only need to observe the price of Bitcoin to know. But it is almost impossible for Ethereum to return to last year's price. Many people are now bankrupt because they invested in Ethereum.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
December 17, 2018, 03:42:31 AM
Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.
His rate is 500 dollars and not higher. Now we see the initial price for demand and investment, so that it will continue to live. But without development soon, this price will be considered a great happiness.
What rate are we talking?
Currently the rate is $86 but it's all time high was over $1,300 and it happened this year, the fall is really hard if you compare the current price
and the all time high, $500 is easy I guess, provided a new bull run will commence.
Activity: 448
December 17, 2018, 03:06:40 AM
His rate is 500 dollars and not higher. Now we see the initial price for demand and investment, so that it will continue to live. But without development soon, this price will be considered a great happiness.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
December 17, 2018, 02:45:21 AM
Ethereum at some point will bounce back to it's previous all time high and may even surpass it. The low prices on ether is creating unique opportunity  for those that have lost value on their ether holdings to consolidate!
There's always chances for the entire market to bounce back, ETH will do after bitcoin start to bounce and move stronger than this current trend, accumulations for those who believes and holds for those who already have coins inside their wallets, I think reading more news and keep being
positive will drive investors to keep supporting this coin.
And that chance is really big and I am patiently waiting for that time.
Forget about the expert's prediction, continue to believe and be patient, for me, that's the best recipe for success in crypto.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 27, 2018, 06:30:25 AM
Ethereum at some point will bounce back to it's previous all time high and may even surpass it. The low prices on ether is creating unique opportunity  for those that have lost value on their ether holdings to consolidate!
There's always chances for the entire market to bounce back, ETH will do after bitcoin start to bounce and move stronger than this current trend, accumulations for those who believes and holds for those who already have coins inside their wallets, I think reading more news and keep being
positive will drive investors to keep supporting this coin.
Activity: 392
November 27, 2018, 05:39:35 AM
I couldnt understand your questions but if we look to ethereum, it affected much from bitcoin firstly, it is normal when we are dropping to 3600 dollar I guess but since few months there is big drop for ethereum and reason is previous bad projects and they are selling ethereum for cash which they collected at ico time.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 27, 2018, 04:45:04 AM
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
November 27, 2018, 04:08:21 AM
Ethereum is in a very declining condition with prices now close to $ 100. For 2018 I think Ethereum will fall in price and we will see Ethereum prices increase at the beginning of 2019. Ethereum is a coin that has very large and enthusiastic fans who have great potential in the market.
I don't think Ethereum prices will increase at beginning of 2019 because we can see the movement
of the price is still very slow even not look for up trend. I think It will increase again at 2020 or 2021.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 27, 2018, 03:42:10 AM
Ethereum is in a very declining condition with prices now close to $ 100. For 2018 I think Ethereum will fall in price and we will see Ethereum prices increase at the beginning of 2019. Ethereum is a coin that has very large and enthusiastic fans who have great potential in the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
November 27, 2018, 02:23:38 AM

Ethereum is still one of the top coins in the market so I think its price will bounce back anytime soon . Although it's price plunge to $100 but it's potential is still there so there's a good chance in the future. 
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
November 26, 2018, 02:34:13 PM
In the last 2 days, ethereum has continued to show improvement after reaching the lowest price some time ago, and today not only Ethereum, even almost all crypto currency prices show significant price improvements, hopefully this becomes a turning point for all the ugliness that has happened for some time then what happens to crypto currency
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 02:09:07 PM
I hope it will even if we won't see a high price as before as dev of ETH say, i want to see 300-500$ range.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
November 26, 2018, 09:00:11 AM
of course it will happen do you know how ethereum prices fluctuate? I am not surprised by the current price situation, in the next few months I believe the price will recover
Pages:
Jump to: