Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 108. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 606
Merit: 108
July 02, 2018, 11:22:45 AM
it depends on its coins, if the coin is received by the user and the user increases and the price is very promising most likely the coin will survive. but if the coin is less attractive to its users even though the price is high the possibility of the coin only lasted briefly. that's my opinion, because everyone has a different way of thinking.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 11:22:34 AM
The cryptos will not survive in this era because of: lack of team performance, standard project ideas, unclear presentation, small community, and low volume. If the coins have those elements at least, they may be able to survive for longer time. Every coin with the good concept and team will make it better in the future.
In other words, project quality and team performance are key to the development of a project. At the moment, many new projects are emerging and have ideas that are almost identical to the previous project, and some of them are worthless.
Activity: 84
July 02, 2018, 11:01:29 AM
In my opinion we are being pessimistic about the future of altcoins and we are now sure that 60% can disappear from the markets at any time. With this information we also have in mind that there are many copies of projects, identical coins and practically with the same functions and public target. However, we can not forget the possibility of these coins disappear and new concepts of coins appear, surpassing the real number of coins in the crypto world.
Activity: 85
July 02, 2018, 11:17:10 AM
There are a bunch of projects of altcoins coming out every week and do you think most of the people that use cryptocurrencies will have the time and effort to review each one of the thousand that are out there, no, so the majority will die.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 11:08:46 AM
I've seen today one article from TechCrunch, that says that more than 1000 projects are dead already. Also, there is another report from Coinopsy that are 247 dead coins. One of the famous projects is BitConnect. I guess everyone knows this crypto pyramid.

Most projects and coins will most likely die, and only a few will survive and grow.
It was the same with the .com bubble. Some have survived and have become big.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
July 02, 2018, 11:04:32 AM
The cryptos will not survive in this era because of: lack of team performance, standard project ideas, unclear presentation, small community, and low volume. If the coins have those elements at least, they may be able to survive for longer time. Every coin with the good concept and team will make it better in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
July 02, 2018, 11:00:13 AM
I've seen today one article from TechCrunch, that says that more than 1000 projects are dead already. Also, there is another report from Coinopsy that are 247 dead coins. One of the famous projects is BitConnect. I guess everyone knows this crypto pyramid.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
July 02, 2018, 10:59:42 AM
It's not necessary. Many coins act as shares of projects. But in General, you are right, many altcoins, about 70 percent really are not likely to survive.
Activity: 60
July 02, 2018, 10:58:03 AM
For most ICOs, according to the roadmap, the release of the finished product is scheduled for approximately spring-summer 2018. I hope that you understand that more than 90% of them will not show their investors any product. Do not be naive enough to think otherwise. We already experienced this in the dot-com era.

All Projects (Alts) and Cryptocurrency generally can not survive.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 10:56:26 AM
Of course not, I think more than 80% of crypto will die because they don't deliver what they promised. If you see coinmarketcap back then in 2015 or 2016, you'll see a lot of top 100 at that time already not relevant right now so you need to choose carefully on what you want to invest. You have to choose a great project that can deliver their roadmap so they will survive for a long time.
Activity: 46
July 02, 2018, 10:54:27 AM
I hope so. I hope 90% of coins vanish, since there is so many scam coins, so many crap ones, useless.  Since now I didn't found any coin which would be ''wow''. Each coin has few good features, but that's it?
Activity: 98
July 02, 2018, 10:52:41 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

I don't think so if the recovery is still coming because the market is so very weak for now and i did not seeing any signs of a great recovery as it continue to falls its market value.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 10:48:51 AM
Altcoin / bitcoin will survive and develop in the future. With everything it offers this is a very promising investment.
It is risks, but everything in this world has risks.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
July 02, 2018, 10:42:19 AM
The cryptos may still survive in this dumb market era. However, we cannot guarantee or predict for every crypto. One crypto is rising right now and sometimes another crypto is dead. This is what happens to the market today. I think that some good coins can survive if it has a great team and project idea.
Activity: 81
July 02, 2018, 10:31:12 AM
Crypto currency is still in its early age and it will take time before people start to differentiate between the legit and scam/useless projects. To based it on percentage of the crypto project that will still be relevant may be hard but for some multinational crypto project, there is high probability that they  will survive.
The main thing for me is that the idea of cryptocurrency live. And there will be good projects. For me, there are only two great ones, bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 38
July 02, 2018, 10:29:42 AM
Crypto currency is still in its early age and it will take time before people start to differentiate between the legit and scam/useless projects. To based it on percentage of the crypto project that will still be relevant may be hard but for some multinational crypto project, there is high probability that they  will survive.
Activity: 238
July 02, 2018, 10:28:54 AM
Obviously, not every cryptocurrency can survive. The current market is very confusing. To make money, many coins were created. They have no real value in themselves. Coins like this are absolutely going to be eliminated, but this number will not reach 95%. I think only 60% of the coins will be eliminated by the market.
I hope this moment will come soon and we will be able to see the real numbers of the market and it will be able to compete with the currency. Also, he will achieve a legislative position in his address.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
July 02, 2018, 10:11:14 AM
No, not all Cryptocurrency coins survive. there are some coins missing from the market, of course it is a coin that does not sell. coins that are not or are only listed in small markets. then over time the coin will die and disappear from the market because it does not have a demand.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 10:26:55 AM
No, not all Cryptocurrency coins survive. there are some coins missing from the market, of course it is a coin that does not sell. coins that are not or are only listed in small markets. then over time the coin will die and disappear from the market because it does not have a demand.

Yeah, not all coin can survive that's why you need to think very twice everytime you invest your money in any coin, you need to know everything about the coin so in you will avoid to buy those shit coin.
Activity: 94
July 02, 2018, 10:20:40 AM
Obviously, not every cryptocurrency can survive. The current market is very confusing. To make money, many coins were created. They have no real value in themselves. Coins like this are absolutely going to be eliminated, but this number will not reach 95%. I think only 60% of the coins will be eliminated by the market.
Jump to: