Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 109. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 10:08:26 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

I absolutely agree with you. I also think that most coins simply do not live, and choose which of them will remain this is a lottery. So I think that here is one solution, do not hold something for a long time, because then you can stay with nothing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 10:04:43 AM
No, many projects will begin to die this year, because the purpose of these people was not product development. They just collected money and decided not to do anything. This is the essence of many people.

I think no, maybe only the top 10 coins in the market with a large capital can survive, because many investors invest in a large amount of capital and they are being use for their own purposes by a large number of people, and if they refuse to use these coins will lead to their own losses..
Activity: 196
July 02, 2018, 10:02:06 AM
I hope so, I believe that only the best altcoins will remain in the near future
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
July 02, 2018, 09:59:24 AM
well, obviously most will not survive, the same that most start up companies will not survive, also that is why it is so important to diversify the altcoins that you buy and hold
The point is what we call "survival". I see "survive" - to beat another coins and even non-blockchain corporations with product that was developed by the team. But there is another meaning of survival - get normal trading volume and liquidity. In second case there will be much more coins remaining - there is no troubles to fake liquidity when in first case - I think only 10-20 coins will survive and make something that people will use
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
July 02, 2018, 09:47:10 AM
No, many projects will begin to die this year, because the purpose of these people was not product development. They just collected money and decided not to do anything. This is the essence of many people.
Activity: 140
July 02, 2018, 09:45:08 AM
You cannot decide it like that.
Some of them are being used for their own platform services.
Example are like online purchasing which you will not need to pay them cash but all will be with their own new coin.
You just cannot feel it now since there is a lot of doubts from governments when it comes to crypto currencies. But when all is settled all this negativity will go away.

The original Coins will grow. the faker ones keeps Crashing. 60% of  coins are real because the serve real life purposes, the creation of of new coin, ICO will never stop too. the world is fully adopting the evolution of the  Blockchain technology.
Activity: 85
July 02, 2018, 09:38:26 AM
In my opinion, not all coins or crypto currencies can survive in the market for a moment like this, I do not think up to 10% of all crypto currency coins can survive in the market today, but For certain coin crypto coins can survive in market but not for the long term, because we can see with many coins of crypto currency just like duplicates of previous coin crypto coins.
Activity: 350
July 02, 2018, 09:37:17 AM
Nope , actually a lot of crypto will not survive. Most of them are scam and just copy cat of the original ones.Thats why you need to be careful of what to hold ans invest.
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
July 02, 2018, 09:34:27 AM
In every  ICO  there are  only few   survive  after  the  ICO. Not all  crypto will  survive  after  the  campaign it's  really depend on the demand in the market  if the bounty  campaign  is promising  probably it will  survive. Always  choose  the best  coin to  invest  study well  before investing.
Activity: 129
International Digital Asset Platform
July 02, 2018, 09:33:35 AM
Only those coins survive, in which there is at least some meaning. This is where 10-20% of the total number of coins.
Activity: 266
July 02, 2018, 09:32:51 AM
I think it is not possible for every crypto money to survive. because some of their projects and white papers have failed. it is important for the projects to make profit. if coin good it will survive
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 09:26:35 AM
I do not know about altcoin / bitcoin, so to endure or not crypto in the future I do not know.
Because I know when there is a trend, it will be replaced with another.
Activity: 273
July 02, 2018, 08:01:58 AM
I think you're right . Most altcoins will disappear sooner or later ... many of them are pacifiers
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 09:25:32 AM
Perhaps the crypto trend will only be temporary, in today's era people are easily bored.
Especially when there is something newer with a more certain guarantee. To survive, bitcoin or altcoin need to always innovate.
Every coin depends the market volume of bitcoin, so if bitcoin still regulated then also other coin has a potential to remain regulated. This is such a temporary prices so better to wait until it has a good bounceback.
Activity: 294
July 02, 2018, 09:19:58 AM
Perhaps the crypto trend will only be temporary, in today's era people are easily bored.
Especially when there is something newer with a more certain guarantee. To survive, bitcoin or altcoin need to always innovate.
Activity: 86
July 02, 2018, 09:04:21 AM
I'm 100 % sure it's inevitable . A lot of different altcoins are just trash ...
Activity: 98
July 02, 2018, 07:50:03 AM
Absolutely not- too many shitcoins with no real purpose other than to make a buck/scam, let alone any concept or potential use.  Every day there are coin/token extinction events; however, some other shitcoins arise from the toilet to take their places.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 08:54:24 AM
I do not know whether crypto will survive or not, all back on the trend that will happen.
The digital world moves faster than anything else, it needs consistency.
Activity: 224
July 02, 2018, 08:49:14 AM
Dear everyone,
Some coins maybe alive, some others maybe dead. I do not know. Survival or unsurvival is depend on the health of those. The business trend of those maybe affect the survival. I think we can not sure about that.  
Activity: 120
July 02, 2018, 08:47:09 AM
So far, cryptocurrency is inconvenient for everyday life as a means of payment. Within the crypto market there will be no more than 5 leading coins, the rest will appear and disappear.
Jump to: