Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 111. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 07:39:52 AM
It is almost impossible. I think most of altcoins will be gone in 4-5 years. Because new coins or  tokens coming day by day.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 07:39:32 AM
Many cryptocoin have no real usevalue and by time these kind of coin will fade away
yes I agree what you say, because usually after that the coin will go down the price, but it's just my personal experience, which is already holding the coin, but the coin is really decreased after I hold for long.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
July 01, 2018, 07:37:36 AM
many investors already know that. Most projects will soon disappear in the crypto money market. Projects that really do business will survive and survive
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 07:36:00 AM
Be practical. Think what will happen if every coins (numbered more than 1500, new ICOs excluded) survive. I think many coins have no real value and do not have concrete purpose to exist. Many of them are just scams, are in existence just to collect money and run away. So many coins that have evil intention should fade away. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 07:32:30 AM
Not all coins will survive , so be careful where you invest your money. Research and focus on the top 50 atleast.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
July 01, 2018, 07:30:18 AM
Yes you are right. Not all coins will survive over time. You can see or reports suggest that many new coins or ICOs have disappeared. Investors or people have grown aware of scams surrounding coins or ICOs. Only those coins that are genuine or have good purpose will survive. Regulations will also help fake coins or ICOs to disappear which is good.
Activity: 168
July 01, 2018, 03:10:04 AM
Not all crypto currency can survive, some of them the project won't grow and they leave it hanging..others turned as scam..
Activity: 52
June 29, 2018, 05:02:00 PM
I don't think all the coins will survive. I think that about 80% of the coins will lose their value and leave the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
July 01, 2018, 03:04:27 AM
Of course, not all crypto-currencies will remain. Many scam projects. So their coin to the market either does not come out, or disappears. A part of the coins are created only for carrying out ISO and attracting investors to the project. After the completion of the phase, their use is not expected. Survive as a result only those that will be actively used, like the etherium and bitcoin, or those on which the work of platforms is tied. Gaming coins, and the like.
Activity: 84
July 01, 2018, 01:04:55 AM
These coins are volatile. It means that these coins cant be predicted when it will fall and when it will rise again. The idea of coins that wont survive is its because of the quality of that coin. There are many coins here in the market and maybe half of them is useless. The coins that doesnt have potential to grow will surely end. Some developers also created useless coins just for them to have a profit and will abandon the project and will do the same thing on their next project.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
June 30, 2018, 01:17:08 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
 I think best team and project will survive if it is actively taking innovation to facilitate the needs of every investors and user, it will attract the investors not only to buy their coin for holding but using it to buy the product endorse. The essence of how the project is made is not totally undertaken, some are driven by the temptation of invested money and let the project dissolve that is why only a few coins will survive and to identify which coins will uphold its position then we must start from the top.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
June 30, 2018, 12:48:51 PM
Bitcoin is 100% going to survive, if there is a world to be in.
Beyond that;

Ethereum - it will be running in the background and you won’t even no it.
Litecoin - Call it anything you want, but I see it as a legitimate back up to BTC for currency purposes.
The other 7–800, whatever the last count was, some will also be around, operating in the background. If I had to had to pick I’d say in order of preference, Monero, litecoin, Neo, ONT, BNB, Rpx, DBC...
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 12:39:08 PM
The surviving crypto coin is a potent coin and its popularity is good. So there must be some coins that die from competition. So the best coins will survive. If the coin is only a small transaction every day then the coin can die I think. That's just my opinion.
Activity: 27
June 30, 2018, 12:37:01 PM
Not all crypto coin will survive. Most of them lacks of real live application which  leads to the death of the coin. This usually happens when the promotion is not that good to produce poor amount of supporters/ community
Activity: 57
June 30, 2018, 12:30:50 PM
Only a few project with solid team and bright project future will survive . so if you have any coin which have no partnership , no speed in progress , inactive community then better to sell that tokens. As I see the life cycle of most new coins/tokens is quite short, so even the new stuff has little chance for survival if it's not something really useful with a good dev team and lot's of supporters.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
June 30, 2018, 12:29:01 PM
I think it depends on how the coin develops and depends on how the project is coin, I am sure when the coin has a very good project that the coin can survive for a long time, for example dogecoin.
I think the same way, if the project develops and they have a real product ready for use and that will be needed for people, then the coin will survive in the future. Many projects can not cope with this task and will be lost.
Activity: 98
June 30, 2018, 12:23:38 PM
I do not think that it makes sense to measure these chances in percent. This is a normal process and new coins are born every day. At the same time, some of the coins die and this also happens every day.
Activity: 201
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
June 30, 2018, 02:56:39 AM
there are too much coin projects that are left by developers.  some these developers are scammers where they build a coin project, then sell their coins thru ico.  or they can do some airdrop to get attention and sell the remaining of their coins in exchange for profit.  there are some developers who don't have much time to take care of the project they started and just left what they started.

in all, i think around 90% of the coin projects will die sooner or later.  at this rate, there should be a governing body or accreditation body that will rate each crypto to inform the public of the real status about the coin project.
Activity: 80
June 30, 2018, 02:02:05 AM
I think not all crypto can survive, some will fall or die, from here we must be observant if it will be investment in crypto especially now many coint popping up, should be able to choose which is worth to be investment and potency
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 01:45:25 AM
I think it depends on how the coin develops and depends on how the project is coin, I am sure when the coin has a very good project that the coin can survive for a long time, for example dogecoin.
Jump to: