Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 110. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 08:30:35 AM
This is a very serious question, I know all crypto cannot survive because there are some that are just coming up ad they might not be able to survive the fall because their price is still very low but most stable and potential coin will survive the fall and rise back when the market recover.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 08:29:36 AM
in my opinion Of course not, because some will die, and some will survive, but We all must realize that there are some coins that are built only for their own benefit and do not really have real goals, which in crypto began to learn to only support coins that have real purpose and products, Currently, people are looking for profit not for the purpose and use of coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
July 02, 2018, 08:28:03 AM
Survive the best coins that carry the idea and decision. I think, too, that 90-95% not survives. They're nothing. Created to raise money. Though many legends is not a bad idea.
Not sure. There will not be enough funding in the future for everyone. Although the market capitalization is growing. I think if you remove all shiitcoins it will be quite adequate figure.
Activity: 451
July 02, 2018, 08:27:01 AM
No, it will not survive, this year ICOs attracted like 13 bln of dollars and it is only a half of the year passed. What does it mean?
 More and more ICOs appears and according to statistics , anly a few of them will survive
Activity: 238
July 02, 2018, 08:23:41 AM
Survive the best coins that carry the idea and decision. I think, too, that 90-95% not survives. They're nothing. Created to raise money. Though many legends is not a bad idea.
Activity: 120
July 02, 2018, 08:23:07 AM
well, obviously most will not survive, the same that most start up companies will not survive, also that is why it is so important to diversify the altcoins that you buy and hold
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
July 02, 2018, 08:20:04 AM
I'm pretty sure not all of them will be seen in the future especially those coins that have already abandoned by its developers.
Market competition is getting strong now and it surely the others will lose the opportunity to compete with others. Of course, those coins that have a huge market volume will surely survive.
Activity: 154
July 02, 2018, 08:15:55 AM
I think it is quite logical, the market is oversaturated with altcoins .
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
July 02, 2018, 07:59:45 AM
LOL not at all, in fact there are already more dead coins than soldiers killed on the first world war. Well... not really, but that time will come, as many coins should not have existed anyway.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
July 01, 2018, 11:47:31 AM
I fully share your opinion. The market is overburdened with coins that do not have a future, and I think it is superfluous, but there is also a lot that is very promising and worth paying attention to.  Smiley
Activity: 182
July 01, 2018, 11:39:14 AM
Crypto will get  a chance to survive if they  get pump up and not dump.. as long as bitcoin will continue to increase it value so then these coins too will live but if it continue to decrease these coins will slowly lose it value and fade away.
Activity: 336
July 01, 2018, 11:31:17 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

I think you are right about that. Most ICO's disappear once the market drops and turns out to be a scam ICO. This projects are the reason why less people trust the process of Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) because most of them tried to invest before but failed to generate profit or worst is lost money.
Activity: 459
July 01, 2018, 11:04:32 AM
I agree with you, I also think that 95% of the cryptocurrency in the market has no practical value! There are a lot of whales operating behind the scenes, but we don't have to care too much about them, we just need them to bring us profits!
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 01, 2018, 11:00:08 AM
I think crypto coin will be survived. But I am sure all crypto coin are not survive. Now time to hold your crypto coin and sell this with good profit.
As long as bitcoin still exist and survive in this investment technology then will every coin survive because they depend the market of bitcoin, if market decreases also other coin will affected the reason why is this is one they mold just to promote.
Activity: 415
July 01, 2018, 10:59:34 AM
If there is equal to survival, then I think all altcoins will always exist, but most altcoins may be dead bodies without any trading volume, yes, they will not be dead, but they will be eliminated.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 10:34:45 AM
Very sure to survive, crypto is a future solution in terms of investment or payment.
If today is still doubting, tomorrow everyone will be curious and try it out.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 08:01:06 AM
Definitely not all will survive with time. Most cryptocurrency projects are just money grabs without any use case in the real world.
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
July 01, 2018, 07:51:00 AM
Not all crypto coins can survive. Because to survive they must have a strong system, team and fund. And most coins now only take advantage of their investors and after that they leave and not develop their coins. So choose coin has a good system, team and has a potential.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
July 01, 2018, 07:41:43 AM
Nope probably a few years from now some of the altcoins that doesn't have solid fundamentals for sure will don't have any value or will be erased or unlisted in all exchanges out there because they doesn't have a purpose here in our world or in real life.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
July 01, 2018, 07:40:17 AM
many investors already know that. Most projects will soon disappear in the crypto money market. Projects that really do business will survive and survive

This will happen and 80% of the coin might not even have any value in some months from now. Those are like just created so that temporary they can make some money and the creators can become millionaire and sold of their coin and create another coin etc.
Jump to: