Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 27. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 11:39:58 PM
Every cryptocurrency coin will not survive but too and beneficial coin with good utility will survive and thrive. The best coin will win in cryptocurrency and possibly go mainstream and become beneficial to lots more people in the end.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 11:32:34 PM
I think it does have an effect, and it is proven that there are many coins that have been developed by cooperating with real industry.
So I think that in the future all developers should have plans for their coins at least as an alternative to the payment instrument offered.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 11:27:23 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
95% is too high damn, for me its only 70% will die
3 in every 10 projects will rise up but not so high only few will be competent in trading at exchanges
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 11:19:25 PM
ICO project with a simple concept and unattractive certainly will not be able to get investors. ICO project must have a very good product and give you a brilliant idea and may attract investors. So that the coin will survive and entered in the Exchange. Currently, several projects that often have a scam and coins also have no value will be lost.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 11:10:34 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

Of course not all coins will survive, because currently there are even many coins that do not have a meaningful transaction volume. Good coins are of course developed in various ways, and the most important thing is that the development team always tries to bring the project closer to everyday life, because something like this will make the price of the coin follow.
Activity: 33
September 08, 2018, 11:03:30 PM
I think there are very few crypto coins that can stand on the market. But for it to be widely used in every country, I think it's just crypto like ETH, BTC and NEO.
Activity: 70
September 08, 2018, 10:44:35 PM
Every crypto cannot survive, this bearish market has even been killing some of them, the only one with good potential are few, so many of them are dying
Activity: 142
September 08, 2018, 10:32:02 PM
no, not all coins will survive in a short time to come, it is been evident even now that most coins are now turning into shit coins with little or no value, most coins don't serve as a utility to any real life project, so what will make them to survive.
Activity: 228
September 08, 2018, 05:47:51 PM
I think coins will still be sold on the market if a community itself is necessary, real currency, and of course the security and comfort of the people in using coins themselves is an important factor for the continuation of coins in the market.
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 05:39:47 PM
Many can not stand the test of time because they lack real world application. Sometimes you look at the idea upon which a project is built and you can just tell from a go that the project can't survice and there are so many of them out there. However, many others have and will continue to survive.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
September 08, 2018, 05:38:05 PM
Coins or tokens do not necessarily need to be accepted as payment, but in general I agree with you. 90 percent of the tokens and coins that exist today will simply die after a couple of years.
Activity: 185
Merit: 34
September 07, 2018, 04:58:04 PM
Obviously not. Most coins will die. Only the best ones will survive. Do your own research and only select the top projects and dont blindly invest in random shitcoins.
Activity: 137
September 08, 2018, 05:34:38 PM
all coins will not survive. already, many coins have lost their value and will soon leave the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 93
September 08, 2018, 05:34:07 PM
Yes they will not survive because a lot of them are just the same concept but just different names and that's why they don't give value about it
alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
September 08, 2018, 05:33:05 PM
You're right. 95 % won't survive. Now there are about 2000 coins that are traded on the stock exchange and about 200-500 that are on the stock exchange or not yet out. Ie Only 150 coins are excellent and have great prospects for growth.
Activity: 185
September 08, 2018, 05:21:05 PM
Not all will make it through.
Most of it hardly survive few years (worst, months) after ICO.
Thorough study need to done
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 05:19:27 PM

In my own opinion, the survivability of an altocoin will be always depending on the developers since the price increase will be based on their marketing strategy to get more investors.
Activity: 308
September 08, 2018, 05:19:18 PM
Obviously that's not going to survive each , but of course I now only buy top of the coin in terms of capitalization to reduce the risks
Activity: 238
September 08, 2018, 05:17:29 PM
I think so too , but just of course need to choose the correct coins with a good team and product especially now in this market the main not to take bad coins
Activity: 19
September 08, 2018, 05:02:32 PM
not every coin currently in the market now will make it through 2018, only the ones with solid project will have a good stay.
Pages:
Jump to: