Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 26. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
September 09, 2018, 12:56:23 PM
The only ones that will survive is the ones with the real use case and there is only few of them . Im waiting for a day when somebody will BAN/Remove shitcoins from Coinmarketcap and exchanges like Bittrex , hitbtc and so on . So people would not be able to see them listed there . Ofcourse you can trade shitcoins on decentralized exchanges . I Think thats where they belong to ...
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
September 09, 2018, 12:55:21 PM
I don't think so. More will fall.
Every coin will not survive because even today there are many dead coins. In the future, the market will simply be filtered from such coins and possibly make a stratification of the cryptocurrency by quality.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 12:51:25 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
Of course, most of the coins will die out with time and there will not be anything to stand for, it will very soon be the selection of precisely these coins, and therefore it is necessary to select the coins for investment.
I think in the future there will be about 10 indispensable coins that no one can compete with.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 12:46:35 PM
With all the coins and tokens, i don't think they'll all survive.
The mankind simply doesn't need so many coins.
The more different coins we have, the more difficult it becomes to do something useful with it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
September 09, 2018, 12:45:25 PM
As we all know every crypto coin can not be survived. A survival of a coin belongs to its user influence in real life experiences. If you need this coin for doing something that means it can survive even this crazy bear market condition.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 09, 2018, 12:24:38 PM
Looking long term, not all the coins will survive. Those without continuous development and which are not bringing value to crypto space will vanish from the market. It is only matter of time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 08:04:42 AM
The market is filled with thousands of cryptos now, and more are still rising up. The bitter truth for the creators of these coins and those invested in them is that a lot of these coins are not going to see daylight, majority of them are going to die an time to come and people should always put this at the back of their mind before choosing to invest in a coin.
Activity: 658
September 09, 2018, 07:43:18 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
Of course no, only the good coins can survive in this year. Im very sure shit coin in this year can't survive especially if that coin has similiar concept and just copy paste previous icos (concept, whitepaper and etc).
Activity: 291
September 09, 2018, 07:40:37 AM
agree with you , maybe bitcoin will be the only one to survive but it is also very good possible that bitcoin end up as a very low one aND ONE OUT OF THE TOP 10 WILL LEAD
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 09, 2018, 07:32:09 AM
Yes not all cryptocurrency coin is bound to survive. Some are meant to be popular with these period of time then slowly dies. That is like survival of the fittest. Many coins keeps coming out and then not all of them make it long. The most popular and most useful coin are the ones that survives in the long run.
Activity: 84
September 09, 2018, 07:12:19 AM
No, not every coin can survive. The next bull run will help only those coins which have a potential and real world use case. Coins which have no use case or no development will definitely be dead.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 06:54:14 AM
No I don't think so . most of new coins become failed when they're on market . but I think it doesn't require to have the coin as a payment option to be a successful coin . different coin or token have different uses and if the project is useful , coin will be successful
Activity: 30
September 09, 2018, 06:32:50 AM
I don't think so. More will fall.
Activity: 74
September 09, 2018, 04:50:35 AM
Of course the more obstacles there are to face more chances that there will be altcoins that will instantly stop the campaign.
copper member
Activity: 336
September 09, 2018, 12:24:29 AM
yes you are right not every coin survive in market it has different reasons , i personally feel people should want to earn more money and they are focused on top ten coins which shows good result in past.second the coin it self you launched the project initially but after that you fail to boost your project and your result are not good, people will trade only those coin who are performing in market otherwise they start leaving that project. so it is right not every coin survive in market.
Activity: 252
September 09, 2018, 12:21:31 AM
Surviving or not is due to the nature of the project, I am participating in Buddy's project, I have researched it really well, and I believe it will survive to a successful level.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
September 09, 2018, 12:03:57 AM
Not at all crypto coins can survive in the market because there are some projects are lacking of advertizing in social media that is why no investors are gonna invest in their project to make their crypto coins more valueable in the market.
Activity: 154
September 08, 2018, 11:55:54 PM
Many of the cryptocurrency never survive and many of the ICO has crashed while many are suspended even some of the suspended will never come again because the situation in the market now is worst.
Activity: 420
September 07, 2018, 02:48:29 AM
Not all crypto coints will be able to survive for the future, coints that are strong and have good potential that will survive, therefore we must be good at choosing coints that have the potential to be made an investment
Activity: 86
September 08, 2018, 11:52:19 PM
It is not possible for all cryptocurrencies to survive. The survival of cryptocurrencies depend on so many factors which ranges from the uses of the cryptocurrency, the team behind the project, the partners and also of recent i always add the fact that the cryptocurrency atleast meet up with the soft-cap. These and many more factors will determine the survival of cryptocurrencies. Many cryptocurrencies have died and many will still die because all cryptocurrencies can not survive.
Pages:
Jump to: