Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 25. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 01:08:36 AM
That the crypto market is in red doesnt mean that it is going out of existence. Crypto market will surely survive as it has been survivng in the past because this situation has been experienced in the past and it survived it and this time it is not going to be an exception
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 01:02:20 AM
Definetly no. Most of cryptocurrencies will die cause they are useless. Many of current projects don't have any working product or are not listed on the exchanges.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
September 10, 2018, 01:01:20 AM
Lots of new coins that have not been included in the list of this Exchange and I think potentially fail. But if the coin could be entered in the exchange of the coins is certainly has a good opportunity to grow. A coin can get in Exchange is a coin that has a team that could bring this project continued to experience growth. So we have to find a project with an experienced team ICO.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 12:53:42 AM
yes that is what many people who work on the gift project feel ... after the prize is finished for months they do not give the results of the prize ...
I don't think such a project will last longer ...
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
September 10, 2018, 12:36:30 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

impossible 95%. in my opinion, about 30% of digital currencies that will not survive, cryptocurrency that does not survive is part of that which is not included in the market, so there is no movement or no demand. because every digital currency that has been registered or listed on the market I believe will last a long time, and even become a quality altcoin
Activity: 280
September 10, 2018, 12:17:28 AM
To be honest there are some coin  that could not survive in this current dip. This is the reality where in we can't stop some coins from falling to decline as the the market fall.
Activity: 96
September 10, 2018, 12:17:08 AM
I agree with you. I also think that 90% of the altcoins do not have any use value. These altcoins will die slowly as the market continues to fall!
Activity: 26
September 09, 2018, 11:53:34 PM
Of cause no. There are a lot of projects and it is easier and easier to create new tokents, that is why more and more projects are going to dead.
In the future, I think that we will see ony 100 coins, which are created till now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
September 09, 2018, 11:52:09 PM
Yeah sure, not all the coins in the market will survive, some of them will die off, especially the coins which doesn't have much utility in their ecosystem, the coins that will survive are the ones with much utility
copper member
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 11:45:21 PM
Not at all, only few will survive . We should not forget also that not all developers have long term vision for their coin or token
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 11:42:16 PM
In my opinion, only a few currencies can survive, while others can not survive because of the founders' strategy to develop and develop them. Some survive with market approval. And government policies prohibit and restrict.
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 11:40:39 PM
It depends on the currency, if the currency is obtained by the user, the user increases and the cost is higher, the currency will survive. But if the currency is less attractive to its users, the price of the currency is limited, but the possibilities of the currency are only brief. That's my idea, everyone has a different idea.
Activity: 224
September 09, 2018, 11:35:04 PM
Because the number of altcoints popping up in the future, not all altcoints can survive, of course you have to be good at choosing altcoint which is worth investing in. This is important if you invest in altcoint, of course you will enjoy your own results.
Activity: 124
September 09, 2018, 11:29:12 PM
i think not everybody of them, but top altcoins is gonna live on for positive. i suppose coins that already listed in coinmarketcap is gonna be okay seeing that they were given minimum 100k usd/day
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 11:20:28 PM
not, truly now not. As for me, now on the market too many coins, and maximum of them wouldn't live to tell the tale due to the fact they haven't any real fee. only altcoins that brings real fee for people will stay here all the time, no other manner.
Activity: 350
September 07, 2018, 10:44:14 AM
I hope every coin are not survived. Because all token or are not good. Some coin are fall in this bad situation. I think good coin will be survived. Best wishes all this coin..
Activity: 789
September 09, 2018, 01:48:10 PM
In my opinion it seems that only a portion of the coins will survive because with so many new coins popping up, it can be an increase in competition to attract investors.
Activity: 70
“Global loyalty & rewards”
September 09, 2018, 01:37:18 PM
Every coin on the market comes with it own purpose, value and relevance. People get into these coins if really suite their needs if not why should people back it. therefore not all coins are meant to survive, some come to accomplish their purpose and that is all. It worth is not seen by the population any longer.
Activity: 56
September 09, 2018, 01:20:58 PM
Ofc not. May be only 2-3 currencies will be popular in future. Others will die because of scams, low popularity and so on.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 12:57:00 PM
Yes not all cryptocurrency coin is bound to survive. Some are meant to be popular with these period of time then slowly dies. That is like survival of the fittest. Many coins keeps coming out and then not all of them make it long. The most popular and most useful coin are the ones that survives in the long run.

And in a bear market, especially a sustained bear market only the fittest make it, and that is good. The market needs to get rid of all these worthless coins that will never come up with a product or get listed on exchanges. The fact that many ICOs started to sell Ethereum to keep their business running is a sign that the first start to struggle to survive in these conditions.
Pages:
Jump to: