Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 37. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 08:09:48 AM
now there are lots of new coins and tokens and not all of them will survive because they have to compete with crypto which has good development, so if the coin has a good development there will be many investors and will be able to survive
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 07:47:47 AM
I believe that the life of crypto-coins. first of all, depends on how well they are developed. And what opportunities they have. Only good indicators can indicate a promising future for the crypt.
Activity: 350
September 05, 2018, 07:46:17 AM
Not all coins will survive. Those only that solve real world problems and with good tech.Probably , the top 100 coins or maybe less than that. Might also depends on how large the community support is.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 07:33:54 AM
Many crypto coin will surely die once they are not been traded again.some coin do not have the needed backing and that is why withing a short period,such coin will no longer have any value.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 07:23:43 AM
Obviously not every will. According to a stastic I saw over 50percent ICOs from 2017 are dead already,some abadoned. It all goes down to investors to fund only projects that are futuristically prospective and will stand the test  of time due to their ground breaking innovations and whatever they tend to offer.
Activity: 317
September 05, 2018, 07:13:33 AM
I even doubt if up to 95 percent will survive due to the fact that most developers just develop coin and go ahead to list on these small exchanges without caring about the interest of the investors. At the end of the day, the coin will just die naturally and in no time out of the market for good.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 07:09:57 AM
Not all cryptocoin will survive. Only those ICO that have a diligent members, developers, and investors will remain. In other words only the strongest will survive.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 07:01:10 AM
Of course not.I think even until next year will live less than half.A lot of coins are launched for quick earnings of their creators.Exist of course they will but stand will not what.This practice has existed for a long time!
Activity: 30
September 05, 2018, 06:58:42 AM
i think a lot of coin will die, it's because they are unnecessary and after the hype they will just disappear
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
September 05, 2018, 06:57:40 AM
I think some coins will die in the future. Because the purposes and visions of some coins are not good enough to survive. But the new coins will always pass to the places of these dead coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
September 05, 2018, 06:51:06 AM
over 80% of coin is dead.
I agree. now 80% is just a shit coin. and most of the companies simply create a coin, collect money for iso and make the appearance after listing that they are engaged in their platform and in fact just spend on themselves and in the end say they excuse nothing happened.
Activity: 182
September 02, 2018, 11:05:34 AM
Crypto coins are all based on similar technologies and all developers behind the specific project have some "fantastical" plans for the future which they are presenting to their fellow investors flawlessly. Truth is that current market is attracting the investors only because of the volatility that is circulating through the market and not because the real usage that can the certain coin achieve.
Activity: 406
September 05, 2018, 06:50:02 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

Most altcoins wont survive because a lot of them werent executed well by their team, their community and their investors thats why most of them will fall down and will lose the value of their coins. But on the other hand, maybe one fourth of the altcoins will survive including bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, bitcoincash and many to mention. They were well handled by their team and many investors investing on them.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
September 05, 2018, 06:48:49 AM
There is no need for all coins to survive on the market. I expect when only the strongest and most promising ones will remain, then I hope the prices finally stabilize.
Activity: 252
September 05, 2018, 06:41:34 AM
over 80% of coin is dead.
Activity: 406
September 05, 2018, 06:38:43 AM
This is entirely possible because a large number of coins that came out after the ICO do not represent anything from themselves!
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 06:36:25 AM
I believe that any cryptocurrency without any real use value will not stand the test of time. There are so many cryptocurrency in the industry and it takes more than getting listed for a cryptocurrency to be valued. The team and developers need to be consistently overseeing the project.
Activity: 392
September 05, 2018, 06:33:42 AM
In my opinion not all cryptocurrancy currencies will stand the test of time because many cryptocurrancy alternatives are worthless coins. There are most of them will survive, because their community can support them until the end of project development. I think the coin cryptocurrancy will be used as a token or promo code in the future.
Activity: 588
September 02, 2018, 11:05:08 AM
Even when the market was still good, some coin couldn't make it not to to talk of when everything is down now.
I don't think every Crypto coins will survive.
it depend on their developtment.if developers team could not improve the feature of their project, investor should be bored with this condition.and maybe they would left its project.
Activity: 27
September 05, 2018, 06:31:08 AM
Most of these coins will survive in just a few months and die.Of course many coins are really unclear why they were created.
coins that really survive are just certain coins that have good potential, can grow well to benefit many people. not all coins can survive in the long run, only coins are known by many people and so many people are interested in buying or investing, coins that have very good benefits for many people, of course it is very difficult to disappear, of course it can survive. .
Pages:
Jump to: