Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 35. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 05:35:00 PM
80% of the tokens currently on the market will disappear, new large companies will appear, and they will remain for a long time. this is the realty in the crypto.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 05:04:13 PM
 I think not all these coints can survive, only certain coint - coints can survive, here if you are going to invest in a particular crypto coint you should be keen to see which coints are potential to make investment.
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 03:34:24 PM
Yes, I agree that many tokens and altcoins will disappear over time, because this is how the market works.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
September 05, 2018, 03:31:03 PM
Of course not every coin will survive. I think in a couple of years the most of the coins will simply disappear as everyone will understand that most of them are scams. Just the best of them will stay strong
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 03:29:08 PM
I am sure that 20% of coins will not even be released to the stock exchange. Another 30% will be invisible on the stock exchange.. 10% of tokens will be popular, the remaining 40% will be average)) will not bring much success.. only the cherished 10% will be popular!
Activity: 588
September 05, 2018, 03:18:53 PM
It is easy to answer: No, it will no happen.
Think about it, will every company survive? No. So crypto is not a diffrent.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
September 05, 2018, 03:17:35 PM
How about "will every business or start-up survive"?  Of course not. To determine the percentage that will survive you have to check the surviving rates of businesses or start-ups.
Could be 30%  — 5%?

in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.

This doesn't really determine the survival of Cryptocurrency... It should be an important part though. And usage for payment of goods and services does not necessarily increase the Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
September 05, 2018, 03:16:24 PM
No, obviously not every crypto will survive because most of them have been done and thought only for taking money from the crowdsale and then leaving the development of their project
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 02:56:49 PM
Well, I think this correction will show who will survive in this market and who is not , now a lot of coins which will fall and not rise more
Activity: 196
September 05, 2018, 02:54:26 PM
that's very true friend. not all alcoin prices will survive, of course if we percentage, there will be more alcoins that do not survive the price compared to the survivors. some of the small ones and the manager who determines the relationship between developers and those who invest are also very influential and many other things too. and I don't think it's easy for the manager who maintains the alcoin price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 05, 2018, 02:43:08 PM
Gradually, the tokens that now exist will disappear, so I also think that the bulk of the token will simply disappear with time. And what tokens remain difficult to foresee.
Activity: 280
September 05, 2018, 02:39:47 PM
Now there are a lot of Altcons on the crypto currency market. I draw attention to strong projects. There are many weak and without growth prospects, now they lose their value and are not traded.
Activity: 294
September 05, 2018, 02:37:19 PM
We need to focus on really stable and reliable projects, not all tokens will be able to survive on the crypto currency market. Therefore, I believe that you need to invest the strongest tokens Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 02:37:08 PM
Now the whole cryptocurrency is going through difficult times.But if you look at the past year, almost all altcoins are in the black.Don't worry.The market cannot constantly fall
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
September 05, 2018, 02:32:08 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

As for me, not every cryptocoin could survive because not every team and project could succeed in this field. There would always be a different path for every coins. It also depends on how willing and how active the developers are to make a good platforms and to attract more investors.
Activity: 126
September 05, 2018, 02:29:48 PM
That will be for sure impossible. The reality will be that there are already a lot of weak coins that can't survive. Because a lot of cryptocurrencies are only duplicates of the previous cryptocurrency coins.
And without real supporters or investors any project will fail.
Activity: 90
September 05, 2018, 02:06:57 PM
All existing coins can not survive in the world of crypto currency. For prospective coins there is a top 100. They have a good prospect on the market Grin
Over time, the tops have changed, so I did not focus on them. Tokens will remain on the market, which will be competitive and become new leaders. And who will it be, we will see with time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 12:15:27 PM
In my opinion, we are pessimistic about the future altcoins, and now we are sure that 60% can disappear from the markets at any time. With this information, we also mean that there are many copies of projects, identical coins and practically with the same functions and public purpose.
Activity: 224
September 05, 2018, 01:59:04 PM
All existing coins can not survive in the world of crypto currency. For prospective coins there is a top 100. They have a good prospect on the market Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
September 05, 2018, 01:56:47 PM
There are too many of them on the market, and not everyone can boast of potential growth. Therefore, I think that those tokens with a strong development team will survive.
Pages:
Jump to: