Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 38. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 05, 2018, 06:26:41 AM
Yes not all cryptocurrency coin is bound to survive. Some are meant to be popular with these period of time then slowly dies. That is like survival of the fittest. Many coins keeps coming out and then not all of them make it long. The most popular and most useful coin are the ones that survives in the long run.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 06:08:41 AM
Most of these coins will survive in just a few months and die.Of course many coins are really unclear why they were created.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 03:56:19 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
Each cryptocurrency will not survive, there will be only very popular, I hope that most of what we already know will remain alive, but there is a high probability that there will be more and more new projects that will be much more effective today. Those States that legalize cryptocurrency will develop much faster and more dynamic than others.
I think that those coins, about which everyone now knows and will remain afloat. You need to choose coins from the list of the best coins
Activity: 392
September 05, 2018, 03:55:07 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
You are right, unfortunately, 90-95% of the coins that now exist will soon die. Therefore, we need to monitor our portfolio, so that there is not one of these coins
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 03:54:36 AM
Each cryptocurrency will not survive, there will be only very popular, I hope that most of what we already know will remain alive, but there is a high probability that there will be more and more new projects that will be much more effective today. Those States that legalize cryptocurrency will develop much faster and more dynamic than others.
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
September 05, 2018, 03:30:14 AM
No, it is just impossible because in accordance to the natural rules stronger kill weaker as other have mentioned here earlier. So choose only reliable and far-sighted ones for the work.
Activity: 170
September 04, 2018, 11:35:01 AM
It is not that easy to find out, which coins will be the leaders in a couple of years. There are just too many factors, which makes it impossible to make a faultless prediction. I think Bitcoin will be a top coin for a very long time however, and also believe in Ethereum, even when there are competitors with superior technology.
Activity: 224
September 04, 2018, 11:31:01 AM
there will be a natural selection and some quantity of crypto currency will leaves the market. This should not be feared people, but the risks cood be are of course they are present, you must to be guided by a crypt that is in high demand
Activity: 378
September 04, 2018, 11:17:22 AM
Some of the coins with massive market cap should perhaps decrease a little, so others can enter the playing field too. I don't get how some projects are able to get millions of funding, but they offer nothing new or unique. Then all those blockchain projects trying to better the world have difficulties reaching their soft cap
Activity: 420
September 04, 2018, 11:15:36 AM

I think only coins that have a clear purpose and under the management of Dev will be able to survive and the coins are also many enthusiasts.
Activity: 224
September 04, 2018, 11:13:15 AM
Don't think so because, as we can observe, there are thousands and thousands of cryptocurrencies and the pace at which new ones are created is pretty high. I think, and I totally agree that they won't survive and only the top 3 cryptocurrencies, or even 2, will be demanded by the community
Activity: 280
September 04, 2018, 11:05:34 AM
Yes, I agree that many tokens and altcoins will disappear over time, because this is how the market works. However, I do not agree that there will be only those altcoins that are used to pay for services and goods.
Activity: 248
September 04, 2018, 10:51:38 AM

I think the information you have provided here about crypto survival is quite amazing however the 95% non survival rate of some crypto you suggested is so high because most of the projects I have come across the cryptocurrency sphere have some level of validity and the ability to survive.
Activity: 350
September 04, 2018, 10:39:27 AM
not everything will survive after a while since nothing is permanent and even the most popular coins will go away after a while
Activity: 490
September 04, 2018, 10:35:48 AM
Not all currency but the crypto currency which has good market value will survive 99%. These coins have great future because these are the great part of digital marketing. In the future the world will be digital and these crypto currency will be the good source of income.
Activity: 238
September 03, 2018, 06:08:26 PM
It is not possible even in real life business not all business survive. Some will make huge return,some will be breakeven and while some will be zero percent profit. That is more reason we sbould put all our pen in one round hole.we have to always think of multi investnent.it is very good
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 03, 2018, 05:55:04 PM
My opinion people tend to use coins that have proven their advantages and when they are comfortable so he is very difficult to move to new coins.
Making the money online is why people want the capabilities of trading without having to worry what another person thinks about that.
Activity: 82
September 03, 2018, 05:49:48 PM
My opinion people tend to use coins that have proven their advantages and when they are comfortable so he is very difficult to move to new coins.
Activity: 84
September 03, 2018, 06:57:22 AM
We are heading to the direction, that each and every Joe start their coins without any real life useability and trying to find out what to do with the coins after launch. These typically die sooner or later. Or are scams originally.
Activity: 100
September 03, 2018, 03:58:59 AM
now not all coins are strong sufficient to live on available on the market. lots of them have weak initiatives as a way to not stay long. also, a few devs pick a mission which has high competition already. that is also a component why a few tasks might not survive.
Pages:
Jump to: