Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 36. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 01:48:14 PM
Maybe you're right. But still this is your assumption and it can be false. So this is all a theory, because none of us can know for sure how it will actually be. But still I foresee such an outcome of events too.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 01:32:13 PM
Very few coins will be able to survive in the crypto world in the coming years. In the previous bull run, every other coin rose in value multiple times and people just invested in them irrespective of them being usable or not. But in the next bull run only coins which have real world use cases will get new investors and only potentially strong coins will survive.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 05, 2018, 01:21:15 PM
Apparently, not all coins can survive such brutal roller coaster roller coaster. Each bitkoin campaign down a few percent rolls under the floor small coins.
Activity: 179
September 05, 2018, 11:34:34 AM
no I don't think 100% of all crypto currencies will survive but most of them will follow bitcoin . If the bitcoin is in a bull run or stable , then other alts will start to achieve a good price
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
September 05, 2018, 11:17:49 AM
i think for as long as people see a good use of the coin they will continue to invest and support it, but it is true that most coins nowadays are damp coin, investors only need to research well on the coin before investing because at the end of the day it is their own money on the line.
Activity: 126
September 05, 2018, 07:08:34 AM
Yes, 95% of the coins knock us out of our heads. And most likely, sooner or later they will be replaced by other coins. Here you need to find those same 5% and do not pay attention to the jumps of other altcoins.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 05, 2018, 11:14:53 AM
I am sure not, because it has been proven from the large number of coins that do not survive (don't have prices).
Activity: 378
September 05, 2018, 10:39:42 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
I am confident that only the best cryptos will survive in the future and all of those cryptos that dont have future will definitely die soon so if you want to be successful in cryptoworld only invest on crypto that will have a good future.will exist in this world for long time.
Activity: 490
September 05, 2018, 10:36:53 AM
Idont think that every coin can survive, because as we witnessed niwadays the government rules and regulatuons are very strict in terms if comoliance of the coins. In order to survive they will have to passed this requiremwnts.
It is impossible not to agree with this, but still I hope that very soon people will start to tokenize all that is possible, now it is not at the level at which it could happen. I'm sure that very soon after a little regulation everything will go better.
Activity: 154
September 05, 2018, 10:34:19 AM
Most coins will not survive, and this is impossible. Too much competition, and weak coins vseravno depart.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 10:09:44 AM
All legit coins can survive in the future as I think none of the other tokens are just going to be dummy and no future good help will be shown.
Activity: 490
September 05, 2018, 10:01:08 AM
I am agree many token/coin will not survive in the future. Competition in market very tight and very hard, if coin/token want to survive, they should offering good advantages to investor and have real product and strong community
agree with your opinion, if each coin wants to survive then there must be innovation or offer many advantages if holding the coin, and of course must have a large volume
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 09:58:05 AM
Of course they won't. EVERY crypto just CAN'T survive. There is no way. It's like evolution. Just imagine what if every of species ever existed survived? No. Only the strongest will survive.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 05, 2018, 09:56:19 AM
A lot of coins has died already, as can be seen from the reduction in currencies available on CMC.
And with the high number of scam and poorly organized projects mire currencies are going to fizzle out.
Activity: 157
September 05, 2018, 09:53:52 AM
every cryptocurrencies cannot survive because some of them do not have real life usage all they are good for is to pump and dump them. all the same, only crypto coins with good products and usage will stand a test of time.
Activity: 182
September 05, 2018, 09:47:35 AM
Idont think that every coin can survive, because as we witnessed niwadays the government rules and regulatuons are very strict in terms if comoliance of the coins. In order to survive they will have to passed this requiremwnts.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
September 05, 2018, 08:57:07 AM
Not all cryptocoin will survive. Only those ICO that have a diligent members, developers, and investors will remain. In other words only the strongest will survive.

Youre right. It really needs for a coins with good purpose and benefits that may gives to the investors for them to survive longer. It's high demands and valuable effort will let them survive forever or until to when crypto existed.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
September 05, 2018, 08:41:23 AM
I am agree many token/coin will not survive in the future. Competition in market very tight and very hard, if coin/token want to survive, they should offering good advantages to investor and have real product and strong community
Activity: 44
September 05, 2018, 08:23:11 AM
Many altcoins are just for pump and dump with no real use case and if people stop trading it will vanished. I think 90% of altcoins will be eliminated in the future and hoping market will recover when it comes.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 154
September 05, 2018, 08:11:45 AM
If the new coins play good role and achieve trust of people then they may survive.
Pages:
Jump to: