Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 34. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 03:45:49 AM
No, many coins will disappear in the future, because the world has been changing wildly, and coins other than Bitcoin are very risky.
Activity: 166
September 06, 2018, 03:43:58 AM
All can happen a lot of Altcoins that may not survive. Because many factors cause the coins could not last. Like a coin that does not have a team of great developers. So that these coins have difficulty growing. And we can see that the market this fall and now crypto makes many coins have no value.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 04, 2018, 06:22:44 PM
To date, there is a lot of crypto currency. I do not think that all of them will be needed in the future. In addition, a lot of scam projects have been released recently. The purpose of which is only the collection of money from investors.
Activity: 92
September 06, 2018, 03:36:44 AM
Obviously this is impossible. I reckon your 5% survival rate is still too optimistic. My opinion is 99% of the cryptocurrency will not survive.
Activity: 64
September 06, 2018, 03:32:41 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

we don't know which cryto will enter real currency. but we can only try investing in various types of crypto. maybe a fortune if one of our investments enters real currency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
September 06, 2018, 02:55:28 AM
Of course, that won't happen. The age and future of coins are in themselves. If they have a team that is good enough to work with marketing, development and also their solidarity continues to be honed. They will be worth fighting for and will have a strong defense in the face of competition in crypto. Likewise with those who do not have a professional team to hone the intensity of coins in this intense competition, then they will slowly be lost and lost.
Activity: 50
September 06, 2018, 02:27:17 AM
any coin with good use case will thrive, but many shitcoins in the market now that have nothing to offer will die naturally.
Activity: 210
September 06, 2018, 02:24:21 AM
I'm sure not going to all of them. There are only a few particular coins can indeed survive. Moreover, the coin of the ICO. because of the new coins, of course will need more efforts to be able to survive. so be careful in choosing the coin.
Activity: 126
September 06, 2018, 02:23:00 AM
From what i last check the there's  a lot of coins has been fall down  but who knows since that the month of december is coming the price will kick so high because  for sure now there is a lot is beginning to panic.
Jpt
Activity: 374
September 06, 2018, 02:19:29 AM
As far as the method of payment, cryptocurrencies are being accepted as a way of payment in many countries. And it is beginning as many people are not aware of cryptocurrency and its value and many others are undecided on how to make cryptocurrency a mainstream asset. So I think cryptocurrency will have a better future. As far as all coins surviving, I think only those coins that have strong team and genuine purpose will survive.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
September 06, 2018, 02:19:21 AM
Definitely not. Most of the projects that do not have a real product behind will vanish sooner or later. It's just a matter of time before this happen and I think this bearish market proved it very well. Most of the bad projects lost nore than 90% from their ICO price.

However, good projects with real utility will become stronger when market will recover. Always do a lot of research before investing in a new coin and don't invest amounts that you cannot afford to lose as crypto is very volatile.
Activity: 98
September 06, 2018, 02:18:00 AM
agree 80% or higher will die
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
September 06, 2018, 02:13:05 AM
That's unlikely. There are many fraudulent projects that will definitely disappear in the future. They will be found either by the SEC or some other organization of a different format.
Activity: 154
September 03, 2018, 05:43:35 PM
All crypto coins cannot survive. Very large number will cease to exist in the next few years. Many tokens are created, but they do not perform any useful function, on it will forget about them soon.
Activity: 182
September 05, 2018, 07:00:18 PM
I think all the coins in Crypto will only last a while, they won't last forever. with unstable crypto prices it will be very difficult to survive, especially if a low market occurs again, it will make crypto die...
Activity: 182
September 05, 2018, 05:49:03 PM
I think with me there we can all agree that will only all of the coins the order of 5 percent , while the market is volatile so many dead projects)
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 05:47:53 PM
On a more serious note not every crypto will survive. There are lots of coins in the crypto market, we have seen some cryptos that have failed in the past and we have seen some cryptos that have been successful in the industry. Hence, not all coins will survive.
Activity: 83
September 05, 2018, 05:38:54 PM
Many of them are scams anyway and are there just to take money off of people through ICOS. Some are really good and will grow into big companies with big communities to back them and will help Bitcoin and altcoin markets grow.
Activity: 168
September 05, 2018, 05:37:06 PM
Each token of course can not survive, but I think that there will be only those projects that will have a good product!
Pages:
Jump to: