Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 66. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 11:24:07 AM
maybe not all, but I'm sure some will survive, for example top 100 coins that are very potential in the future, and most of these coins are many projects that have been running
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
August 02, 2018, 11:23:28 AM
The market of cryptocurrency is developing very quickly, coins become not relevant a few months after their release. Progress can not be stopped.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
August 02, 2018, 11:20:43 AM
Yes, it is logical and obvious that most of the coins will die over time. Many projects turn out to be scams, many fail to realize their idea. Some simply cannot stand the competition in the market. So I agree with the opinion that there will be only the necessary coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 11:17:42 AM
I think there must be dead crypto coins, which cannot survive the current market conditions, due to the large number of coins on the market, but few investors are interested in crypto,
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 11:16:55 AM
as different use with terms of strategics on appealing future movement on price with the token, developer to gives of news and release on reference as providing with signs of correction as the use to work on investors to put with one on decision as applying limit of exchange to attains on table with the market of the crypto finance business of the dedication.
Activity: 24
August 02, 2018, 11:11:21 AM
All coin crypto Will not be succes in value, in the nature selection coin crypto that no have good projects Will be die and have not value again, so if we selective and we have good passion and good insting too we Will get big advantage from cryptocurency
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 11:11:01 AM
in my opinion, if you can not so decide. Some of them are used for own platforms. If coins are no longer traded, this eliminates its value. I just think that when there is something that is undesirable, then it will not be worth it, and I will also stop investing money if the value or coin does not have a good future.
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
August 02, 2018, 11:08:38 AM
Now just the very close situation to the fact that many of the coins simply disappear and I think you are right when you say about 90% or more
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 11:02:49 AM
Not all but coins with solid project behind the coins will survive until this market survive. Only 10 to 20% of all altcoins have a project which will survive in long run. Now some new ICO's are coming with healthy projects which have strong demand in the market but not all are that much strong and some are closing before their start.
Activity: 672
August 02, 2018, 11:02:22 AM
Yes, the author is absolutely right, may be not 95%, but the main part of altcoins/ICO will disappear without any traces. Lots of them are that a scam, some of them not reach a soft cap due to have poor ideas, bad management or other reasons. Even projects which will be listed on any exchange(s) can be not profitable for investors or holders and stop its existence very fast. But a few of them reach their goals and become really cool and useful altcoins!
Activity: 940
Merit: 105
August 02, 2018, 10:58:02 AM
It's not possible. Everyday there are new crypto coming to circulatiions and there are also ones that are dying.
We would only be able to use a number of crypto but the number can be more than the number of currently circulating coins but not unlimited.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 02, 2018, 10:56:30 AM
We can already say that not every Cryptocurrency can or will survive. We already know that some platforms that were launched in the past are not that active right now. We can say that their supporters are tired of waiting for their right time to earn more and has given up supporting them. We also that there might be a time where there will be a sudden decrease in prices and those prices might not recover and we can determine which Alternate Coin is worth being supported.
Activity: 140
August 02, 2018, 10:55:22 AM
On the long term I believe 90% of projects we see today will be no more. Most are just money grabs with no real use or application.
Activity: 163
August 02, 2018, 03:59:08 AM
In order for a coin or token to survive it should be supported by its community. The coin itself must have a good reputation in the market, it should have good features in order to get a support. A good dev team is really important to maintain its platform to ensure a good quality service to their investors.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
August 02, 2018, 10:51:26 AM
What do you mean survive? It is crypto and it always will have the value! I think that you can sold any dead coin for few satoshi anytime. For example Bitconnect still traded.

That is kind of true. Insane that bitconnect is still trading. Does not make any sense from where I am sitting. I think a lot of coins will eventually die as the project is not generating revenue or traction with users. Still some of the % estimates of number of coins/tokens surviving might be overly pessimistic.

Not every project needs to be completely groundbreaking to use a token and be profitable. The real high fliers will only be a small number in the end the same as it was for dotcom.
Activity: 227
August 02, 2018, 10:29:52 AM
not all coins crypto can survive in the market. We see there are some coins that were removed from the market if the developer of the project the coins don't do development. or coins have lost markets because of something, it could make a coin disappear from the market. but for those who continue to develop project I guess altcoin will still survive.
Right, I agree with your opinion. If the coins they create have a good team of developers and products, then the price of the coin will continue to survive and not fall in price. And I believe, every team of developers have different ways to increase their coin prices in the market.
Activity: 42
August 02, 2018, 10:27:49 AM
Coins are made to allow users to do secure and quick money transfers from 1 point to another. You aren't going to get your coins back if this happens. Its common that a coin gains 10 percent every day sometimes 100 percent merely to drop the exact same at the following day. If you believe that a coin is exactly like a token, you ought to think again. CET coin created by coinex exchange, you may use it like binance bnb to decrease your trade fee's.

Your Bitcoin wallet is joined to your cell number which assists in safeguarding your login information and records. Most wallets will decide the ideal amount you have to cover your transaction, and you're going to be provided an opportunity to review the fee amount and modify it should you wish. In reality you should see to your hardware wallet as a disposable, fragile device that can be lost, destroyed, or wiped out any moment, but may be replaced with a small quantity of money.

Firstly, it's vital to be certain you only invest money you are able to afford to drop trading cryptocurrencies, or another stock or commodity, carries a risk. Another method is to commit your own money. You may buy Iraq money when you could be confident in regards to the rate of exchange.

You don't need to be worried about your currency as proper tracking is supplied for the inflow and outflow. Now the crypto currency isn't the market of the person who is better when it comes to technology or more promising with regard to project objectives. The exchange might get hacked.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
August 02, 2018, 10:23:54 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
The problem right now is the consistency of project team to sustain the execution of the project as it is launch, they had a convincing white paper, the team and a product but after reaching the target fund, they forgot the purpose, that is why investors are dumping right away when a certain token or coin had a value in exchange, many of this token will surely die due to lack of support of the team after getting enough money form the investors.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
August 02, 2018, 10:22:02 AM
There are many coins in crypto market, but some of them are just "dead" because they don't have a big daily trading volume or support team just stop working on them and there are no news about them. Many of them are only use for telegram Pump & Dump group, after they got once in that group people start losing interesting for that coin. Like I always said I never buy coin which cost less then 500 satoshi, because they are worthless and they will before drop on 100 satoshi then grow on 2000 satoshi.
Activity: 382
August 02, 2018, 10:21:14 AM
I remain convinced that not all coins are able to last long, because there is nothing eternal in this world, maybe the coins that have the support of the community and have shown good potential that will survive.

Pages:
Jump to: